34

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


"I-i'll go back to my room.."
i said, after long times of fake-sleeping. It's already morning and the lights already on so i don't have a reason to still be in his room.
I scratched my head, didn't know if i should tell him about that or just let him sleep peacefully, but then he suddenly turned over me, like he was never sleeping moment ago.

"E-Eh?...t-then i'll send you back to your room"
He sat up, combed his perfect but messy hair with his fingers.

"You don't have to--"
I was about to say, but hyukkie already stood up, walked to me and interwined his fingers with mine.
I felt shy of his gestures.
He's like.. So mature, so warm.
And i, well.. I was acting like a baby cuddly koala lastnight so..
I pouted. I'm still a kid.

It must be really cool if he had a boyfriend that as mature as him.
But.. No i don't want that!
He's m...m-mine.
I blushed at my own thought.

Once we arrived at my room, well the guest room, hyukkie opened the door and i walked in.

I turned to face him and he held my both hands.
"Thanks hyukkie.."
I said to him, smiling.

"You're pretty much welcome" he smiled back and raised my hands to kissed them.
Ouch. Butterflies.

"U-uh..hyukkie..sorry about..."

He frowned.
"Sorry about what?"

"Uhm... A-about lastnight.." I hasitated, and continued,"i was clinged to you like a koala..i'm sorry if you're not comfortable with that.. I'll never do that anymore"

His expressions changed a bit, but then he chuckled.
"What?"

I pouted.
"I'm sorry..i was.. I usually do that to my nemo plushie--"

"Oh. No, no, hae. i meant, why you apologized for something like that, hae? I'm your boyfriend, of course you can hugged me like that.."
He caressed my cheeks while smiling handsomely.

"But you seems uncomfortable with that..i'm sorry hyukkie.."

He bit his bottomlips, and sighed. But then he leaned closer to my ear and whispered,
"I love it.. But.. I'm an adult, and you're my boyfriend. I..i was afraid i'll do something..innappropriate to you.."

My mouth gaped opened, and he pulled away, quickly pecked my forehead and turned back, walked fast as if he just confessed something embarrassing.

And i felt my face hot. I palmed my cheeks. I bet i'm flushing like mad right now!

----------------------


Hyukjae's pov


Omg omg omg did i just tell him that?? Omg hyuk what have you done?? He might scared of you and ran away! He's still a highschooler you y monkey!

Arghhh!
I walked back and forth, back and forth, back and forth--

"Go to the toilet if you wanna poo oppa!"

"OHMYGAHD, HWA! You scared the hell out of me!"

She chuckled and jumped to my bed.
"Aww what's with the attitude~" he rolled on my bed but then stopped.
He picked my pillow and smelled it.
"Omg! It's not your scent!!" She stated, and smelled the pillow again. Wait, it's the pillow hae used lastnight.
And hwa's eyes getting bigger.
"IT'S HAEHAE'S SCENTS!!!"

I blushed and looked away.
But it's irritated me why my sister knew my hae's scents. I grabbed the pillow from her,
"Give me that"

"OMG!!!! OPPA YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!!"

"Stop it hwa, it's not like what you've--"

"Oppa and haehae were sleeping together~ c-u-d-d-l-i-n-g~" she sangs while jumping at my bed.

"Stop it, stop it you little--"
I caught her and tickled her, makes her laughed her lungs out, pleaded for me to stop. We laughed and finally she jumped from my bed and ran to the door.

"Now i'm gonna ask the bride~"
And she ran out, slammed the door shut.

"WH--don't you dare!!! HWA!!!!!!!"

-----------------


Ugh, i hope hwa didn't say anything that makes my hae even more scared.
I prepared for works, put on my tie and suit, then walked to the dining room.

"Morning~"

"Morning my oppa~"
Hwa said, with teasing eyes.

I rolled my eyes.
"Where's everybody?"

"Everybody..or haehae??"

"Yes, hae. The love of my life. And my mother, the precious person in my life. Satisfied??"
I ruffled her hair make her whined in annoyance.

"My hair!! Ugh they're in the kitchen oppaa! Haehae helped umma cooks!"

Eh? Really?? I wanna see it!!
But then i glanced hwa who's eating chips.
"And what are you doing here, a girl, not in the kitchen instead?"

She chuckled.
"I'll be the taste-master! I'll taste everything!!"

I rolled my eyes and ruffled her hair even more before went to the kitchen.
And there, i saw my mum, and hae, wearing an apron.
Ugh. Omg i think i'm gonna nosebleed a little.
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!

"Morning~..."
I greeted and pecked my mum's cheek.

"Morning hyukjae~" my mum smiled and continued his chopping.

I walked to hae and stood beside him, caressed his back with one of my hand.
"What are you cooking?"
I smiled to see him blushing cutely.

"J-just an omellete hyukkie.."

"Hmm.. I love omellete~"

"It's the omellete, or the one who cooked it?" My mum said, and i laughed.

"Both..but i love the chef more~"
I pecked hae's cheek when my mum didn't see.

Hae gasped and held his cheek, blushed cutely, mouthing "umma's here" without a voice.
But i just pecked his lips and rushed out of the kitchen before i'm doing more than that.

--------------


"What are you to going to study today?" I asked hae and hwa while we were eating.

"Today we're going to study physics oppa. And we both don't like physics~" hwa sighed.

"But isn't hae always great in everything?"
I was meant the subjects of their study, but my mum and hwa fake a cough, teasing me. Hae blushed and ate his food.
"W-with the subject i meant~"

"Uh..i'm not best at physics, hyukkie" hae stated. "I only got a B"

"Oh poor you haehae~ B is like..a sin in your report card!!" Hwa said with serious face.

"Well, i can come home fast and teach both of you~"

"Ah! Yes! You got an A on physics in highschool neh oppa!!! We want, we want!! We'll be waiting for you!!"

I smiled.
"You two can do some exercise-sheets while i'm at work, and i'll teach the simple methods after i'm home"

"Yeaaayyy thanks oppa!!!"

"Thanks hyukkie"

"You're welcome" i smiled to hae.

"Hmm~ teacher hyukkie. What he's going to teach me? Teach me how to love, hyukkie-nim~"
Hwa fake hae's voices.

And we all laughed while hae blushing cutely, told hwa to stop teasing him.

Ah, teaching my hae. If only i can skip work to teach them soon.
I chuckled. Well i'll just finish my job fast and rushed home quickly.

I can't wait to teach him like when the first time we met.

----------------------


A/n: fluffeh~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~ who needs problems in their relationship?