yes i am

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


W-what..? Kibummie..l-likes me??
I blushed.

"Hae! Please become my boyfriend!!" Kibummie asked me again. O-omo.. But I..

I glanced at hyukjae hyung.
He gaped his mouth opened while staring at kibummie.
Ugh..
"I..."

Both of them stared at me.
"I think I c-can't.. Kibummie.."
I looked down, and I can heard hyukjae hyung sighed in relieved (?).

"B-but..why???!! You don't have any boyfriend yet!! Unless--" I looked up to see kibum's face, he's now glaring at hyukjae hyung.

"Ooh.. I know.." He sighed.
"You like him, right?" He asked me while pointing to hyukjae hyung. I blushed.

I felt hyukjae hyung stared at me intently, waiting for me to respond, but I'm too shy to speak, plus, I don't know if I can accept hyukjae hyung this soon. I mean.. We just know each other and only went to 1 date.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer that hae. I mean--donghae ssi. I'll wait" hyukjae hyung patted my head, and I nodded.

"Y-yah!! Don't touch him! You might older than me but I can take you down!" Kibummie snapped at hyukjae hyung.

"Kibummie!!" I snapped at him, pouted.

"Alright, alright enough with this triangle love! I'm hungry..I wanna go home!! Come on hae-ah!" Hwa chan whined behind us, and dragged me from them, to her oppa's car.

--------

Hyukjae's pov


I can't help but smiling along the way home. Donghae rejected that kibum kid right away, while he hasn't answered or rejected me. Is this means..I still have a chance?
I smiled.

"Oppa! Stop smiling by yourself! It's scary, you know~!" Hwa hwa snapped at me. "Even donghae scared of you!"

"N-no, hyung, I'm not!" Donghae snapped back at hwa.

I chuckled.
"Whatever hwa, I'm just happy" I glanced at donghae beside me and he blushed.

"Aigooo~ look at you, oppa! I've never seen you like this!" Hwa hwa giggled, and I looked away, shyly.

"Nooowww I'm hungry!! I wanna eat umma's food!! And hae-ah you'll come with us to our home!!"

"B-but hwa-chan.." Donghae whined.

"No buts. You'll come with us! You have to taste my umma's cook! She's the best! Come on hae.. You don't have things to do at home right??" Hwa hwa insisted him.

"O-okay"

Aisshh how I wished I'm already done with my work so I can have lunch with hae, I mean with them, at home.
But noo..my work still as high as mountain, I have to finished it today. I even took a some time to picked hae, I mean them, from school. I sighed. Why hwa asked him today?!

When we reached our house, they hopped from the car, hwa running to our house and I waved at her.
"Have a delicious lunch" I waved at hae too.

He seems shocked, and asked,
"Uh.. H-hyung, you're not eating with us..?"

I smiled. Aigo, did he wants me to eat with him?

"No, donghae-ssi I still have work to do, I have to get back at the office immediately" I smiled at him.

"I-is it because I didn't want you to hire the secretary, so your work became hard to do..?" He looked guilty.

"Oh.. Of course not. I'm glad you told me that. And..I still want to know the reason you don't want me to hire the secretary anyway. Were you..jealous?"

Donghae blushed, and looked away.
"W-what..? Mm..I.."

I chuckled.
"That's okay hae-ah.. You don't have to--"

"Y-yes I am" he bites his lips.

I widened my eyes.
"W-what was that..?" I asked him, and he blushed even harder, before closed the door and said "t-thank you for the rides, hyung" and he ran into our house.

D-did I hear it right??
Aaahhh I'm so happy!!! I can't held my smile!!

I drove my car away. I have to finished my work soon! So I can go home early and fetched donghae to his home!
Damn I never felt like this before. I think I really fell in love with that high school boy.

---------

 

donghae's pov

 

kyaaahh what did i say???

whyyy did i tell him that??? i palmed my cheeks.

didn't it's like i just tell him that i l-l-l-like him?!!!

 

"hae ah!!! what are you doing there! come come, the lunch already served in the dining room!" hwa chan said

i nodded, walked to her. when i reached the dining room, hwa chan already sat in there while chit-chatting with umm..maybe that's her umma? i've never met her before.

 

"hi there! you must be hwa-chan's bestfriend, lee donghae" the middle age woman greeted me.

i bowed to her and greeted her back.

"nice to meet you aunty.." i smiled to her. she seems nice.

"aah just call me umma. hwa chan said hyukjae's head over heels to you. i'm glad he finally find someone" she smiled.

i widened my eyes and glared at the giggles hwa chan,

"omo, don't look at me like that, hae-ah! i didn't even tell umma that he already kissed you"

 

noooooooooooo!!!

 

________________