2

Maybe This is Love?
Lee hwa's pov

Omo, what's with the atmosphere here? Since hyukjae oppa started to teach us for the test, oppa and hae keep stealing glances at each other. They even blushed some times. For the nth time they did it, I can't help myself to giggled at their act.

"W-what's up hwa? What's funny?" Hyukjae oppa asked me.

I shook my head. "No, nothing oppa! I just have to go to the bathroom, wait a sec.." I tried to got up but donghae held my hand.

"Where are you going??" I can see that he's panicking coz I left him alone with my oppa. I giggled again.

"Bathroom,hae..why? Just ask hyukjae oppa if you have something to ask him,okay?" Then I pryed his hands and ran to the bathroom, locked it and pressed my ear to the door.

Donghae's pov

Oh damn hwa-chan! Why did she left me alone with her gorgeous brother?! I can't breathe! Omo! I felt my heart going to explode! I can't stand the feeling! Aahh I think I'm gonna--

"Hae?"

My eyes snapped open. Then I saw him getting closer to me. Uh-oh,bad!

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and looked down.

"Do you want to ask something?"

Yes. do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Fiance? Aaarggh I wanna ask that! But who am I to ask? Then I just ask him a problem in my excercise book, even I know how to answer it.

Hyukjae hyung is a gentle person, I didn't even hear his explanation but his voice is so great to hear. His perfume is so calmly, His plump lips moves beautifully,and I can't help but smile when he did his gummy smile. That's a good three minutes staring at his lips. How does it feels on my lips..?

"Hae..?"

"Y-YES!!" I snapped from my imagination.

He chuckled, "were you daydreaming? Care to repeat what I was explaining?"

Oh damn. Lucky I know how to do it. I answered it for him but he frowned. God, am I wrong?

"That's right hae, but that's not the way I taught you. Do you happened to know how to do it but still asking for me to help?"

Uh-oh!! BUSTED!!!

I panicked but then I heard lee hwa's voices. She giggled non-stop.

"Omo,oppa! Yes he's a master in chemistry! Of course he knows how to do it"

I blushed. Arrghh I'm going to strangle you down hwa-chan!!

"I-i'm sorry hyung..i-hwa-chan.. I wanna go home~" I pleaded to her.

She still giggled and she look outside. "Oh-it's already dark. Okay hae you can go home but I won't let you go home alone. Hyukjae oppa will drive you home"

I widened my eyes. Another 20 minutes with him?! Did she want to kill me or something?!!

"Hwa-chan~no! I can go by myself--"

"I don't mind, hae. I'll take my car key first. Meet me at the front,okay?"

Hyukjae hyung stood up and left me and giggling hwa alone.

"Yah! What are you trying to do?!" I smacked lee hwa's head.

She pouted but the giggled again, "so you can stare at him all the time you want~" he teased me. I blushed. How did she know?!!

"So anything you wanna ask me? Maybe if he has a girlfriend? Or is he gay? Come on hae ask me!"

I blushed but I can't help to ask, since she's my bestfriend.

"I-is he..?" I nearly whispered to her.

"Huh? Which one?? Girlfriend?? Gay??" I can see that she's enjoying teasing me.

"..,nn..g-gay..?" I looked away.

"Omoo you're so cute hae!!" She pinched my cheeks."Yes he is!"

"Really??!!" I snapped at her. She giggled. "Yes, and single. And looks like he just found someone attracted him" she kept giggling.

"Huh..? He is?" I felt kinda down when I heard that.

"Yes"

"Is it a guy from his office..?" I pouted, play with the end of my shirt.

"Hmm..no. He just met him"

"Really..? Okay.." I was dissappointed. Huh, how lucky is that guy. I packed my books but then I heard hwa-chan laughed outloud.

"Omo hae!! You have to see your face! I can't believe you have that expression! You're too cute. No wonder my oppa attracted to you"

"W-what..?"

"Yes he's attracted to you,pabo! He asked me the same question about you before we started studying!"

I widened my eyes. Really?! Omo..!

"Now get your out of here and go to my brother, go,go!!"

I felt my heart thumped harder and I went to the front, hyukjae hyung already wait for me. He smiled and opened his car’s door for me. Oh my, such a gentleman. And when he sat beside me on the driver seat, he silenced before asking me,

"Donghae-ssi, would you like to go on a date with me?"

Oh I think I'm having a heart attack.

----------