smiling like an idiot

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


It's already passed 9 p.m, but hyukjae hyung..i mean, hyukkie.. Didn't text me or called me since the last time we met this afternoon.
I puffed my cheeks and stared at my cellphone.

Should i just text him first..? But.. What if he's tired and already asleep?

Um...

I dialled a number.

"Helloooww hae!!!"
Hwa chan's voice can be heard from my cellphone.
Yes, i'm a coward. Instead of calling hyukkie, i called his sister.

"Hi hwa-chan.. You haven't slept yet?" I scratched my head. From the beginning i didn't have intention to call her, so i don't have anything prepared for the conversation.

"Noo i'm already in dreamland. Ofcourse i'm not sleeping,pabo!"She giggled. I felt shy"What's up hae-ah?"

"U-um..h-have you done your homework?"

"Stop the nonsense talk hae-ah!! What do you want? You wanna ask about my oppa?"

Bingo.

"actually he was not in a good mood. He went straight to his room after work. i was guessing something happened between you two, but nah it's impossible. Maybe it's work problem" she said.

Omo so he's having work problem?
Poor hyukkie..
"H-hwa chan..what should i do to cheer him up?"

Hwa-chan laughed and said,
"You can come here and stripped in front of him--"

"HWA-CHAN!!" I blushed madly. "Seriously...!"

Hwa laughed happily and continued,
"Nah..you can do that after you two married" she giggled and i felt my cheeks heated. "Just call him,hae-ah! Palli-palli..~"

"F-fine..but what should i say?"

"Aigooo should i make a scenario for both of you huh? I can make some y lines--"

"STOP it! F-fine i'll call him"

I ended the call with hwa chan, and waited for minutes, before dialled hyukkie's number.

I felt my heart thumped harder.

"Hae.."
My heart nearly stopped when i heard his voice.

"H-hyukkie.. Have you sleep already?"

"Oh yes i'm already in my dreamland~"he chuckled,and continued,"of course no, baby"

Aish, what a brother and sister. Same trick!

"Um..h-how's thing going on work?" I tried to ask him.

"....fine.."

Uhm. Really? But hwa said..
"Really?"

He chuckled.
"Why? You want something happened to me at work?"

"N-no hyukkie..i mean--"

"Call my name again"

"W-what?"

"Come on hae, say my name.."

"H-hyukkie..?" I blushed.

"Ah so great to hear it from you!" I can feel him smiling, and i felt full in my chest.

"Urm..y-you know you can tell any of your problem to me.."
I layed on my bed and hugged my nemo plushie.

"Yeah, baby. Well..it's not about my work actually.."

Huh?

"It's about us.."

W-what?
I sat up, and bit my bottomlips.
"W-what about us..?"

"I was thinking.. What will your schoolmates and teacher think if they know your boyfriend is an ahjussi who owned company like me..?"

....

....

....

And i laughed.
Omo that was funny!
Ahjussi??
I laughed loudly.

"Y-yah! Hae..why you're laughing?? Isn't it a problem for you??"

"Ahaaha i'm sorry hyukkie..it's just..ahjussi?? Oh my--puhahaa!!!"

"Yahh stop laughing or i'll come to your house and silence you with kisses!!"

I immediately shut my mouth.
"Umph-s-sorry~" i fake a cough.

"So tell me hae..baby,, will it become a problem for you at school?"

I sighed deeply and smiled. He really thinks for me.
"Of course not,hyukkie.. Don't worry. Besides, our is not that far anyway. Instead, i'll be so proud that i have a boyfriend who's already this succesful as a businessman~" i chirped happily.

--------------


Hyukjae's pov


I felt all my burden left me immediately when hae said those words. Damn i really want to hug him right now!!
And so, with hae talking on my cellphone, i took my keys and went out of my room.

"Where'd cha goin oppa?" Hwa chan asked but i just smiled at her, pointed at my cellphone and makes a 'heart' sign with my hand. She rolled her eyes and entered her room. I ran to my car as i listened to hae's voice, who's still talking about it won't be a problem with him.

"So..you really that proud having me as a boyfriend?" I asked him as i drove my car away to his house.

"Y-yah..so full of yourself, hyukkie..!"

I laughed, and we're chit-chatting until i finally arrived at his house. I glanced at his room's window, and smiled. I walked out of my car and leaned my back to the car.

"You know, hae. The sky is so beautiful tonight"

"Really?"

I heard him moving in his room, and i can saw him in front of his window.

"Yeah..look outside.the star is so beautiful"

He opened the window, looked up to the sky but pouted since there're not even one star on there.

I chuckled.
"The star is on the ground~"

Donghae looked down and his mouth gaped opened when his eyes met mine.

"H-hyukkie"

Donghae dissappeared from his window and in seconds he already went out of his front door, walked to my direction only with his cute blue pajamas. I smiled at him and he blushed.

"W-why are you here, hyukkie..?"

I held his hands and pulled him closer.
"I really wanna hug you.."
And i pulled him to my embrace.

"Y-you can do that tomorrow, you know.." He muttered and i can feel his breath on my neck. I cupped his face and smiled at his flushed cheeks.

"Thanks hae for your words earlier. I felt my spirit back in instant.."

He smiled.
"Then you should going home now and rest. You need your sleep"

"Can i take you home?" I said cutely.
He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"No, my mum will freak out! Come on hyukkie, it's getting late~"

"Not without a kiss.." I muttered and stared at his lips.

He blushed but then circled his arms around my neck, then moved closer slowly. As impatient guy i am, i leaned down and captured his lips with mine. I moved my hand to his waist and pulled him closer, as i moved my lips, nibbled his bottomlips. I his lips slowly and out of my expectation, donghae parted his lips slightly.

Oh my. Does it means i can..
i can't help but smile on our kiss and intrude my tounge between his lips. Aaahh i'm having a french kiss with my hae!!!!!
My tounge met his and battled, i moved my head a bit to deepenth the kiss, taste the sweetness, and we kept kissing until we gasped for air and pulled away. Donghae blushed madly and pulled away slowly, muttered,


"D-drive savely h-hyukkie" and ran inside his house, left me alone, who's still standing there, smiling like an idiot.

--------------




A/n: idiooot in lovee ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~