33

Maybe This is Love?

Hyukjae's pov


W-what..?

O-omg!!!

Did i hear him right???!! He wants me to sleep with him?!! Aaaahh!!!!

"I-i'm not comfortable in the dark too.." He continued, looked down and i still can see his adorable pouty lips in the dark.
Asdfghjk so cute!

I smiled, reached his hands and pulled him closer, hugged him tightly.
"Sure.."

------------------------

We decided to sleep in my room, and i tucked him to sleep in my bed, pecked his forehead and covered him with my blanket.
I his hair, waiting for him to sleep, then he turned to me.
"H-hyukkie..you're not sleeping?"

I smiled and muttered 'later', but then he sat up and pouted again.
"I don't want to disturb your sleep.. Come on, sleep, hyukkie.." He pulled my hand.

I chuckled.
"Fine..if you want to sleep with me that bad~" i , and pecked his nose. I was sure i saw him blushing, but then he layed down again, and covered himself with the blanket.
"So full of yourself.." He muttered.

I laughed and climbed to the other side of the bed.
"But you love me~"
I sneaked into the blanket and hugged him from behind, but then i realized it's a wrong move.

I stunned.

Damn my pajama pants! Damn Donghae's pajama pants!!!! Why are you so thin?! I think myself down there can feel donghae's smooth round--asdfghjkl--through the fabric.

Luckily donghae then turned to me and hugged me tightly.
Wait...no..not that lucky.
Now i think i can feel his--asdfgghjk

"Hyukkie, why are you still not sleeping?" He looked up and i felt my heart fluffy to know that he'll be sleeping in my embraced.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "I'll be sleeping soon.. Come on, you sleep first.." I rubbed his back to make him comfortable.

"No..i don't want my presence makes you can't sleep..if i'm disturbing you maybe i'll just move back--mmph!"

I silenced him with a kiss, nibbled his lips for a moment and pulled away,
"You know i love to have you here.. Don't move back there. I'm just..you know..too excited to sleep with you until i can't sleep"

He blushed and punched my chest lightly.
"Come on, just sleep, hyukkie"

I nodded, hugged him again, tried to not pressed my lower part to him, and muttered 'i love you' before we drifted to sleep.

------------

I was just opened my eyes, when i saw donghae already woke up, and he smiled sweetly at me.
"Morning, hyukkie.."

I smiled back at him, and pulled him closer to give him a morning kiss.
His face was blushing cutely, and i can't help but deepenth the kiss, felt butterflies in my stomach as he moved closer and kissed me back, and i can't help but put my arms around his waist, tried to get even more closer, until i rolled our body so i'm on top of him.

Donghae moved uncomfortably, but it's only makes our lower part rubbed, makes me gasped in our kiss. I pulled away a bit, stared at his pinkish lips, then down, to his neck. It looks so..

Before i knew it, i already leaned closer and kissed his neck slowly, inhaled his scents. Donghae let out a soft moans, but he tilted his head to gave me space.

I felt my self burning. I held his hands, attacking his milky neck, while my knee moved up, between his legs--

"RRRRRIIIIIIINGGGGGGG"

I snapped my eyes opened, to see my room's ceiling. I bit my lips, glanced beside me.
Donghae is still sleeping calmly.

"RRRRR---"
I turned to my nightstand, quickly turned off the alarm before donghae got annoyed by that.

Then realization hit me.

...

OH.
MY.
GOD.

What kind of dream was that?!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!

Stupid, y, old hyukjae!!!!

Aaarghhh!!!

YOU CAN'T DREAM ABOUT HAE LIKE THAT!!!

HE'S TOO INNOCENT FOR YOUR Y DREAM!!!!

GAHH!!!!!

I looked at the angel beside me again, looked at his handsome face. But then my eyes wandered to his lips..and neck.

Ugh...
I shook my head and turned to the other side, backfacing him. I have to forget it!! I have to!!

Okay..
What should i do to forget that tempting dream?

Hm.. Count! Yes.
Count a sheep, that usually works.

One sheep jumps over the fence..
Two sheep jump over the fence..
Three sheep jump over the fence..
Four sheep jump over the fence..
Five--
suddenly there're arms around my waist. And i felt donghae snuggled to my back, as if i'm his nemo plushie.

Asdfghjkkl.

Okay. Ignore those hands around me, and keep counting!
Five sheep jump over the fence..
Six--

"Hyukkie.."

Eh? Was he calling me?
I turned my body to see him, but he's still sleeping calmly.
Was he..talking in his sleep?
And there's me in her dream? me??
Oh my, so cute!!

I leaned closer and caressed his cheeks, and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Ngh..what time is it hyukkie..?" Donghae rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Err..i-it's still 4 o'clock..i'm sorry hae, just go back to sleep"

"Uh..y-you're not sleeping?" He pulled his hands when he realized he's hugging me like a koala, and i felt relieved he did that since i kinda nearly have a morning erec--asdfgjkl.

"I-i just woke up.."

He frowned, and said,"bad dream?"

No, not bad at all for me. But OMG YES for you. I nearly rap--
I fake a cough.
"N-no..just my alarm went crazy at a wrong time"

Donghae formed an 'o' with his lips and i covered his body with blanket, up to his neck since i don't want to get distracted by that again.

"Just sleep, hae.."

He nodded, and drifted to sleep again. I stared at his face,scratched that,HIS LIPS for a minutes, but then i shook my head, and turned to backfacing him again.
No! Don't kiss him! Your dream started with a kiss!
Control your hormone,hyuk! He's a highschool student!


----------------


Donghae's pov


I opened my eyes slowly due to the movement on the bed, and frowned.
Why hyukkie backfacing me...?
I pouted, but then i remember.
Omg,, I was hugging him like a freaking koala baby to its mum! Maybe he's uncomfortable with that??
I turned my body to the other side.
Omg,omg,omg, so embarassing! Pabo cuddly hae!
You shouldn't have slept with him in the first place!

-----------


A/n: tbc
~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~