3

Maybe This is Love?
Donghae's pov

Oh God What should I say..????!!! I want to say yes so badly!! But I don't want him think I'm that cheap.. But..

Few minutes passed and I heard hyukjae hyung chuckled. I looked at him. He smiled to me and said, "no need to answer now hae. Just focus on your exam tomorrow first"

I nodded and looked away.
BUT I WANT TO SAY YES!

After I told him the direction, finally we're arrived in front of my house.

"Wait"

hyukjae hyung stopped me when I want to open the car's door. He went out and ran to my side, and opened the door for me. I blushed.

And he walked me until in front of my front door.

"A-..T-thank you,hyukjae hyung.." I said to him. "No problem hae, good luck for your exam tomorrow" he gave me his gummy smile,patted my head and walked to his car.

But before he enter the car, he shouted, "Give me your answer after the exam's over, okay" He smiled and drove away.

I stunned for minutes, palmed my burning cheeks. I smiled when I replayed his words, until,

"Do you want to enter the house or set a tent outside and keep grinning like an idiot hae-hae?"

I nearly jumped at the voices. "U-umma!!!"

She giggled. "Why are you standing outside? And what's with the smile,huh? Who's the handsome guy earlier?"

I blushed.

"N-nothing umma! I-i have to study, exam's tomorrow" And I ran inside, to my room.

---

I was just finished my study and get ready to go to bed, when my phone vibrated.

Humm? Message from unidentified number.



"Hae,this is hyukjae, Lee hwa's brother. I forgot to say Good night. So.. Well, Good night, hae, have a sweet dream :)"



I read the message again,and again, grinning like an idiot. My heart fluttered and I tried to type the reply.

After so many words I tried to arrange, I sent the reply.



hyukjae's pov

I can't get the cute face out of my mind. Hae. Am I falling for him? I smiled to my self. Why you're attracted to some one a lot younger than you, hyuk? His smile and adorable blushing face flashed again in my mind.

I rolled my body on my bed,looking at my cellphone. There's hae's number on it. I got it after a non-stop teasing from my annoying sister. She said hae was asking about me too and she squeeled happily to see my blushing face when I heard that. I chuckeled. Well I have to thanked her actually. Because of her I can meet donghae. Finally I decided to message him.

I waited for a moment, prayed that he hasn't go to sleep, hoping that my message's not too cheesy. And I nearly screamed in happiness when my phone vibrated, with his name on it. I sat up and read it.



"Oh,hi hyung :) good nite for you too.. Thanks for driving me home"



I read it like ten times and replied him again, wishing him a good luck for his exam. I watched my cellphone's screen and grinning like an idiot when his name appeared again on the screen.



"Thanks hyung. You have to sleep too, or you'll be sleepy at work :p..have a nice dream,hyukjae hyung :)"



I felt like flying to the cloud nine. Damn I felt like schoolgirl in love! Aishh. I have to sleep. Tomorrow I'll pick Lee hwa at her school, maybe I get to see him again.

----the next day----

Lee hwa's pov

Aiishh the exam's really hard!! I'm glad hyukjae hyung and hae taught me some lastnight,or my paper will definetely empty. I glanced at the boy beside me. Huh? Donghae was grinning like an idiot, looking at his cellphone. I smirked. I leaned to him and whispered,

"Has hyukjae oppa sent you a message again hae?" He pouted and said,"no he hasn't..--EHH?!!" He widened his eyes to me,shocked.

I can't help but chuckled at his reaction.

"Omo,hae! Your face is priceless! So,he did message you last night,huh? He's fast.." I put my fingers on my chin while nodding my head.

"A-aniyo..h-he just wished me luck for the exam.." He looked down,blushing.

"Aissshh hae!! He did that coz you two still don't have anything to talk yet! He didn't even wished me luck!" I pouted, suddenly upset about my own words. That's right! He didn't wish me luck!! Aisshh oppa! I bet he'll forget me if he has a boyfriend! I puffed my cheeks.

"A-hwa chaan.. I believed even he didn't say it, he did wish you a good luck. He really loves you, right? I can see that" hae said to me. I smiled to him.

"Omoo you're so nice hae..!! I will definetely agree if hyukjae hyung choose you as my brother in law!" I pinched his cheeks.

He's blushing while muttered,"what are you talking about.."

I laughed.

Suddenly my phone rang. Huh? hyukjae oppa? "hello..?"

"Hwa-hwa..are you done? I already in front of your school to pick you up.."

"Oh yes I'm already done. Okay--"

"Wait! Umm..ask hae too.. You know, if he want to.. Well,just ask him to go with us" I can't help but grinning.

"So you come here for him huh oppa? Not for your beautiful sister?" I glanced at hae and I can see that he's stiffened and blushing,knowing that it's hyukjae oppa who called me.

"Aishh stop teasing and just come here already,my beautiful sister~" hyukjae oppa hang up the phone. I laughed.

"Hae-ah, let's go home" I packed my things and dragged donghae with me.

"Wh-what? I can go home by myself,hwa chan.." "Na-ah! It's hyukjae oppa's request! Now move your ! Come on!" I pushed him out of the class.

----

Donghae's pov

I walked slowly,following hwa chan to the gate, where his brother parked the car. As soon as I saw hyukjae hyung, I looked down. Too shy to look straight at him. Damn he's so hot with shirt and blue tie!

I walked behind hwa-chan, still looking down, I only moved with the guide of hwa-chan's shadow in front of me. Suddenly hwa-chan walked faster and I have to walked faster too, but then she moved aside and I bumped to someone, who's holding me around my waist.

"Are you okay,hae..?" hyukjae hyung's voice were right in front of my ear,makes me shivered. I looked up and see his beautiful eyes,only inches from mine. My hands rest in front of his chest and his hands were around my waist. And I heard hwa-chan devil's laughed beside us.

"You should've looked forward when walking, hae~" she kept laughing.

I blushed. Damn damn damn, hwa-chan!!!!

-------