39

Maybe This is Love?
Donghae's pov

I just finished showering when i heard my cellphone rang.
Uh-oh, it's hyukkie. I answered the phone while walking to the window, took a peek outside.

"Hello?"

"Hae, i'm in front of your house"

I bit my bottom lip. Yes, and you look sooo handsome, hyukkie. I stared at the figure outside my house, hyukkie with his long coat leaning to his car, holding his phone on his right ear.

"Hae..?"

"Ah, yes, sorry hyukkie, i've just done showering, i'll get ready in seconds!" I answered him and cut off the line, quickly get dressed.

Today we're going to fitting our suits for the wedding day, then we're going to do final check of all the things for the wedding, such as the wedding organizer, the hotel ballroom (well i want a simple wedding at first, but hyukkie being the ceo of a huge company apparently can't left out any of his business partner), do some food testing, and so on.

I chose my pressed body-sweater and black jeans, combed my hair a little and put on cologne, before picked up my wallet and rushed outside.

"Umma, i'm going!" I shouted from outside since umma's still in the bathroom.

"Careful honey, say hi to my future son in law from me!" Umma shouted, and i smiled. Son in law.. Gahhh can't believe i'm going to marry that hot guy out there!!

I put on my coat and went outside. Hyukkie immediately stood up straight and smiled as he saw me.
Oh God, why my heart fluttering so hard.
I smiled back at him, walked to his direction.
Hyukkie offered his hand and i reached it, feeling fluffy insides.

"You look so cute with that sweater"
Hyukkie played my finger with his right hand and reached my bangs with his left one, then tilted my face to face him, before he leaned closer to kiss the corner of my lips, makes me blushed.

"Ready?"

I nodded shyly and hyukkie opened the passenger seat.

------------

At the hotel~

I can't help but felt so small when we entered the luxury hotel. Hyukkie did mention that he already booked a hotel for our wedding, but i didn't know that it's the SM hotel. The biggest and most luxurious hotel in the country.
Usually celebrities do their wedding reception here.

"Hyukkie..?" I tugged his sleeve when we entered the lobby.

"Yes, hae?"

"I-is this the hotel you've told me about..? Or we just going to meet the w.o here?"

Hyukkie held my hand and smiled.
"Yes it's the place where we're going to have our wedding.. Why? You don't like it? Or i should search for another--"

I shook my head, "No.. Not that.. I mean.. Isn't it too.. Pricey?" I bit my lips.

"Let's just see the ballroom first, okay?" He smiled and soon we met the w.o who guided us to the ballroom.

When we entered the ballroom, i felt relieved since it's not to huge like what i expected to see.

"Here's where the wedding ceremony going to be held, like what you told us before, Mr.Lee, only family and close relatives will be attending the ceremony"

Eh? It's not for the reception?
The w.o kept going on and on about where the priest, the family and the colour of the decorations, while i'm still stucked in my own mind.

"A-and..the reception?" I dare to asked.

The w.o smiled and guided us to another huge door.
"The reception will be held here, after the ceremony"

And my mouth gaped open to see how huge and luxurious the ballroom is.
Oh dear God, how many people hyukkie's going to invite?

"Hyukkie.. Isn't it too huge..?" I whispered, and hyukkie looked at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry hae, i know you want a simple wedding, but i have too, since my business partner might come from all over the world, i have to prepare rooms for them too"

My mouth formed an "o" and then shook my head again.
"That's fine, hyukkie.."

"But.. Do you like this ballroom? Or do you want us to look out for another hotel?"

"I love this one hyukkie, besides you already booked this ballroom, right?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Thanks hae" he said and pecked my cheek.

"Ehem!" The w.o looked at us teasingly. "Mr.Lee, there are 2 days and 2 night complimentary honeymoon suite for the couple, would you like to check that too?"

Hyukkie and i looked at each other, then blushed.
"Y-you can text me later about the suite's decoration.. Let's just do the foods testing.." Hyukkie fake a cough.

Oh gosh.. Honeymoon suite...?
Means..our wedding night..?? Gahh i'm not ready!!!

-------------

Hyukjae's pov

After we've done with the food testing, we went to the bridal where i ordered our wedding suite couple weeks ago.

"Ah, mr.Lee! And his handsome spouse!" The designer greeted us.

"Heechul-sshi" i shook his hand and donghae do the same.

"Please sit, i'll get the suits ready" he grinned widely and seconds later come out with a couple of suits, each of it covered with thicked white layer so we can't see insides.

"Now, now, let's try one by one, okay? Should we do the 'groom not see the bride before the wedding' or not..?" Heechul grinned widely.

"Uhm.. That'll be great, so there'll be a surprise on the wedding" donghae said, and i smiled.

"I knew you'll be beautiful, though.." I muttered, makes donghae blushed.

"Aww you two are so cute! Fine then, i'll help mr.spouse and.. Hangeng! Would you be a darling and help mr.Lee here to try on his suit?"

A tall blonde guy walked out and guided me to a room, while donghae being guided by Heechul to another room.
Wait a minute.. Will hae strip in front of Heechul?

"Hae!" I called him.

Donghae's head appeared from the curtain. "Yes?"

"Tell Heechul to wait outside when you change! Don't let him see your bare body before me!"

Donghae blushed, while i can hear Heechul's amused laugh behind the curtain.

-----------------

Donghae's pov

"And there we go! A beautiful groom!" Heechul settled the suit and put on a white roses on my front pocket. I smiled at the sight.

"It's beautiful" i said, looking at the white suit and silver lining craved on the side.

"Is the suit hyukkie wear will be the same too?" I asked Heechul.

"He'll look good, trust me. If i told you now, there wouldn't be a surprise right?" He smiled.

I nodded and pulled off the suit. But then remember my insecure feeling earlier.
"Uhm.. Heechul-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"A-are you married?"

"Oh, yes, Hangeng, the tall guy earlier is my hubby. Why is that, honey?"

"Uh..umm.. You know.. Hyukkie and i.. We never.." I fake a cough. "I mean.. I'm a little nervous about.." I hesitated.

"The wedding night?" Heechul asked with teasing eyes.
I blushed, and nodded.

Heechul laughed. "Don't worry darling, it will go naturally, let him guide you!"

"B-but.. Still.. I don't know..what should i..you know.. Prepare for it..?"

Heechul seems thinking, but then he snapped his finger.
"Ah! I know! Maybe you should do some wax! Here, i'll write you the dress of salons who does wax without hurting you!"

I widened my eyes. "W-wax..?"

"Yup. And i meant.. Whole body wax.." His eyes looked at me up and down, "including..the privates"

I blushed hard.
"B-but! Hyukkie won't even let me bare chest in front of you, i'm not feeling well doing these with the help of other people.."

Heechul sighed.
"Aish.. Fine.. I'll just gave you my recommended wax for you to do it by yourself, but it'll be more hurt than if you do it in a salon.. Or..maybe you can just shaved them. It's saver and less hurt"

I felt my cheeks hot. "F-fine.. Thanks for your advice heechul-sshi"

-------------------

Hyukjae's pov


Donghae's face seems flushed red when he came out from trying on the suit. I pouted. What did heechul do to my hae?

"Hae, baby?"
I held his hand and guided him to my car after we bid goodbye to heechul and hangeng.

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you blushing? Did heechul do something?"

"Ah--n-no hyukkie.. I was just.. Nothing.."

I stopped in front of my car and pinned him on my car, he seems surprised.

"H-hyukkie..?"

"I'm curious.. You blushed like that usually only when you're with me.."

Donghae held the front of my coat and looked everywhere but my eyes.

"Tell me or i'll kiss you here nonstop"

"U-uh..it's nothing hyukkie.. Really"

I leaned closer to his face.
"Tell me.." I breathed on his thin lips.

"It's noth--mmph"

I pressed my lips on his, tasting the sweetness of my fiance's lips. I moved my lips on his, and he did the same, while i pulled him closer to me.
Seconds later, we ran out of air and separated,
"So..? Tell me.."

Donghae blushed and bit his abused lips.
"I-i was just.. Asking for.." He fake a cough. "..advice.."

I frowned.
"Advice for what..?"

Donghae blushed and looked away, "W-wedding night.."

And i felt heat ran out to my face. I can feel my face flushed hard too.
"U-uhm.. O-okay.. Then.."

Donghae pushed me lightly.
"Wh-where should we go next..?"

"Honeymoon.." I muttered, and donghae widened his eyes.then realization hits me.
"Ah! I meant,,uhm. Checking ticket for our honeymoon trip.." I felt shyness surrounded me.

Donghae nodded shyly and settled himself on the passenger seat.

Oh God, i can't wait for our wedding day!

---------------------

a/n: believe it or not, i wrote this chap a day before the birth of my baby boy ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~