two shy boys over there

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


Omo.

Hyukjae hyung asked me to go on a date with him again!!

After I took a bath, I sat on my bed, then layed my back on it. I palmed my blushing face.

Kyaahh he touched my cheeks!!

And...and we were staring at each other earlier.. Oh, his gummy smile...

I rolled my body on my bed.
Damn, He's so handsome.
I can't believe he likes me!
we're going to go on a date again!
I wonder where he'll take me this time..

Wait a minute.

What should I wear?!!

I jumped from my bed and went to my wardrobe.

Hmm..this one?

Too childish!

What about this shirt?

Ugh, but it's too formal!

Oh, that t-shirt?

I practically threw most of my clothes to my bed, not sure what I should wear.

"Donghae, dear, there's--whoaa!" Umma appeared from the door.
"What are you doing baby?"

I blushed. What should I say??
Umma will tease me for sure if she knew I was making a mess here because I don't know what to wear for a date!

"I..mm..searching for something"
I scratched my head.

"..hm-hm..and what's that?"

"Urm.. S-something comfortable to wear.." I looked away.

"And those pile of clothes was not comfortable enough, I see.." She teased me.

Ughhh ummaaa, why don't you go alreadyyyy...?!

"Don't worry baby, hyukjae-ssi will love to see anything you wear" she smiled.

"R-really..???" I grinned widely, but then I stunned. And widened my eyes.
HOW DID SHE KNEW?!!!

"Hahaa,,relax dear.. And yes. I knew you're going on a date today.. Hyukjae-ssi is waiting for you in the living room. He's such a gentle guy, by the way"

Whaaatttt??? He's already here????

I glanced at the clock.
helll it's already 11 a.m!! Am I really that long only to decide what to wear on our date??? Aaargghh what's with me??

"So, did you two already kissed?"
Umma asked me.

I blushed. "Umma!!!"

-----------

Hyukjae's pov


Donghae's mum is really nice. She's so friendly, and supportive.
Yes, I did tell her that I'm going to take her son for a date. She seems surprised a bit, but then she smiled happily, and told me to wait in the living room for donghae.

And now here I am, waiting in donghae's living room.
I glanced around.
Hm,, I wonder where's his dad. There's a picture of three of them together, but only when donghae still a little kid.

"Donghae will be ready in few minutes" a voice from behind.
Donghae's umma.
I stood up and smiled at her.
She motioned me to sat again, and start talking.

"He seems so happy going on a date with you"

I smiled shyly.
Really? Oh I felt so great to hear that.

"You know, his appa has passed away when he's still 8 years old, and since then, he always work hard in everything, tried to be the best in everything. maybe to lessen the pain from missing his appa"

Oh. So his dad already passed away.

"But now seeing him with that expression again, I should thank you, hyukjae-ssi"

"Ah, don't be.. I'm not doing anything.. But I'll try to always make him happy, ma'am"

"Oh please, just call me umma"
She laughed.

"I'd love to, but..well, donghae hasn't accept me yet.." I looked down, embarassed of what I said.

"Aish that boy. Don't worry hyukjae-ssi. With that expression of his, I can tell that he'll surrender to you soon" she winked at me, and we laughed together.

"Hyukjae hyung..?"
I turned my face, and donghae stood there, with a really cute green plaid shirt and jeans. I smiled and stood up.

"So you finally chose your lucky shirt?" Donghae's umma son.

Donghae widened his eyes cutely and glared at his mum.
"U-umma!"

I chuckled, and asked him,
"Ready to go?"

Donghae nodded slowly and we bid goodbye to his mum before went into my car.

-------

In the car~

I glanced at the cute creature beside me.

Should I ask him where to go? But..if I do that, he might think I'm uncapable in leading this relationship.

I blushed.
What relationship?
He hasn't accepted me.. yet.

"Hyukjae hyung..?"

"Yeah?" I smiled at him.

"Urm.. Where are we going..?"

Okay. I have to decide now.
Aquarium..or the beach..........

A..or B....

A... B....

A... B....

"Hyung?"

"A..! Ehm! I-i mean.. We're going to the aquarium"
I said, and glanced at him to see his expression.

And his reaction was out of my expectation.

Donghae grinned widely, and his eyes glittered in happiness.
"Reaally hyuuung???" He grabbed my arm.

I nodded, and he squealed happily. Oh I felt so full in my chest.

----------


Donghae's pov


Oh!! It's been so long since I went to the aquarium!!! I wanna see the colorful fishes!!

Now we already here, and I can't help but staring at all the huge glasses which filled with blue ocean water in amazement.

"You really like it here, aren't you..?" Hyukjae hyung said, smiled at me.

"Yes hyung!! I looveee it!!!" I squealed happily, and started explore the place.

"Ooh!!! Mr.nemo..!!" I squealed to see the clown fishes. Yes, my favourite character, nemo!

Hyukjae hyung chuckled and followed me wherever I go.

"Donghae-ssi, they said they'll have a dolphin show in a minute. Do you want to watch it?"

Dolphin show??
I waaaanntt!!!!
"Yess hyung!! I wanna see it!!"
I jumped happily.

Hyukjae hyung chuckled again, and held my hand, then guide me to the show place.

Wait a minute.

We..we're holding hands!!
Kyaa! Hyukjae hyung's hand was so big and warm.
I blushed.

The moment we sat on the bench, the show's began.
I can't help but squealed everytime the dolphins did some amazing moves, and giggled when they're acted cute.

"Hyukjae hyung, look! They're--" I turned my face to hyukjae hyung, but then our faces only few inches away. Looks like he's been watching me all the time!
Oh my!
I blushed and turned my face to the dolphins again.

----------

Hyukjae's pov


Donghae was so cute today. He can't stop jumping around, giggling and squealing like a little kid when he saw all the fishes. Especially now, when we're watching the dolphin's show. Aish,, I really can't stop watching him!

"Hyukjae hyung, look! They're--" he turned his face to me, but then he looked shocked. Well me too, since I got caught watching him all the time!!
Aarghh. I blushed and looked away.

"Okay, two shy boys over there, why don't you two go down here?"
A man on the show called us.

"Me??" Donghae asked. "Us, hyung?" He whispered.

I smiled, nodded and grabbed his hand to walked down to the show's arena.

"Kyaahh so cutee!!!"
Donghae squealed when he saw the dolphin only few metres from him.

"You like them? Why don't you get a kiss from them?" The man said.

What????!!!!
A KISS????!!!!!
Hell I was trying hard to get a kiss from him, and now those mamals will got it this easy?!!

"I waant!!" Donghae squealed and went closer to them.

"Come on, buddy, kiss the boy, he likes you" the man motioned the dolphin to swam closer. "Where do you want to be kissed?"

Donghae chuckled and pointed at his lips.

WHAAAAAAAATTTT??!!!!
LIKE HELL I WOULD MAKE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
I even haven't got his first kiss!!!!
Now I'm going to lose from those dolphins???
NOOOOO!!!!

The man motioned the dolphin to kissed donghae, but when the dolphin jumped to kiss him, I ran to donghae and clasped his mouth, covering his lips with my hands, so the dolphin only met my hand.

"Ohohooo!! Looks like somebody get jealous over here~" the man said and the audience laughed.

I pulled my hands from donghae's lips immediately.
Donghae and I blushed hard, can't say anything.

Aaarghh so embarassing!

-------------