sleep together.......not

Maybe This is Love?

Hyukjae's pov


O...kay.

I sat on the edge of my bed, didn't even believe of what have just happened.

-flashback-

"H..hyukkie?"
Donghae walked into my room, looks so unbelievable cute and squishy.

I stood on my place awkwardly, scratch the back of my head and bit my bottom lips.
"Uhm..s-so..you've done study already..?"

I cursed myself mentally, for being like a stupid highschool who's facing his crush.

Donghae smiled and nodded.

"..."

"..."

"...h-hae--"

"Hyukkie"

"Eh?"

"Urm.." He stopped, hesitated to say something.

"What is it..?"

"U-uh..aunty said..she already found the guest room's key"

I stunned.

...

...

Guest room's key..

...

...

WHAT?!!!!

That means this cute creature won't sleep with me tonight???!!
Aaaarghhhh why umma, whyyy???

Damnn that guest room's key!

"S-so..i'm gonna take..my bag.."
Donghae said and about to picked his bag, but then i caught his wrist and pulled him into my embrace.

"H-hyukkie--"

"Sshh.." I shoos him and hugged him tightly, since i missed him so much, then smiled widely when i felt donghae's arms hugged me back, equally tight.
"I miss you hae.." I whispered and pecked his forehead.

"Me too, hyukkie.."

I smiled and cupped his face, stared at his blushing face then leaned closer, but then the door's opened,
"Hae hae your room already--WHUAH!!"

Aish,Hwa!
Donghae pulled away immediately from me and tried to hide his blushing face, packed his things to his bag.

"Omomo~ two minutes in here and you're about to be attacked by a wolf,hae-ah! What's going to happened if i left you here all night..? Aish.. Lucky we've found the key to the guest room already~" hwa-hwa said teasingly.

I glared at her, knew that the 'key' was actually never missing. They just wanna tease me. And apparently, it worked.

I sighed, and turned to hae.
"Will you be okay sleeping in the guest room alone?"

Donghae stood up, smiled and nodded.

Well, i'm the one who's not okay.
I glanced at his figure. Soft hair, round innocent eyes, thin but soft lips, huggable body.. Damn I almost slept with him earlier!!

I reached his hand and played with his fingers, he looked away, blushing maybe because my evil sister was still there.

"Sleep well hae. Have a nice dream.."
I said to him.

"You too hyukkie.."
He said softly, and i smiled.

"I'll miss you..."

"..." He nodded slowly.

"..."

"AIYOOO enough already laa.. It's not the end of the world! You're going to see each other again tomorrow for God's sake!" Hwa rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed at our act.

I glared at her when hae pulled his hand off me and walked to the door.

"Tomorrow morning i'll send you home!"
I nearly shouted before he went out of my room with hwa. I haven't got my kiss yet.. I pouted.
I sat on my bed, but then hwa's head sneaked between the door,

"No oppa, hae hae will be here for a week before exam since his mum has a business abroad.." She said, and i widened my eyes, can't help my smile, then she continued,
"But you can't do naughty-naughty thing to him! Me and umma will be haehae's bodyguard! Buhaha!!" And she slammed the door shut.

-end of the flashback-


-------------


Donghae's pov


I rolled back and forth on the bed. It's a clean bed in the guest room. It has a nice soft bedsheet, nice smell, nice and perfect guest room to be exact, but..
I rather be with hyukkie..

I blushed.

Y-yah!! Donghae, you are a pabo!
You're here to focus on studying with hwa chan!

Rrrrr~
My cellphone vibrated.
I picked it up and smiled when it's a new message from hyukkie.

-----
To: hae
From: hyukkie

I'm in front of your room, hae..open the door please..
-----

OMO!

I glanced at the mirror to fixed my hair a little, then opened the door, but then gasped when hyukkie suddenly circled his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"Umph--" he nibbled my bottom lips and it. I blushed, shocked at the sudden 'attack', but then he kissed the corner of my lips and i closed my eyes slowly, gripped on his pajama to hold.

Hyukkie gaves light kisses on my face, then back to my lips, teasing me to parted them. Hyukkie's hands went to my sides, i gasped as it tickled me, and he use that chance to sneaked his tounge between my lips.

I was drowned in the kiss and my hands moved up to his neck, deepenth the kisses, moved my head to the side and let him dominated for the kiss.

Hyukkie pulled away a bit as we're panting for air, cupped my face with his hand and continued the lip-locked session.

I was drunk with all the kisses, soft and gentle touch of his lips on my face, when suddenly hyukkie pulled away slowly, reached my hand, kissed it, gave me his precious gummy smile, then whispered,
"Good night"
Before leaving me, back to his own room.

I stood there awkwardly for a good three minutes before i felt my cheeks heated.
I palmed my cheeks, closed the door and jumped to the bed.

Kyaaaah!

---------------


A/n:
Kyaah ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~

who said they'll be sleeping together?

oh maybe later XD