21

Maybe This is Love?

Hyukjae's pov


W-what???

Omo!!!

Did i hear it right???!!!!

Did he just say...i do?????

As in... He wants to be my boyfriend??!!!

OH MY GAHD!!!!!!!

"H-hyung..the people already gone..." He looked away, awkwardly, i can see his cheeks blushing cutely.

"Donghae-ssi...y-you really want to be my boyfriend??"

He bite his lips and blushed even harder, before nodded his head slowly.

KYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thank you, thank you donghae-ssi"

Now that i'm his official boyfriend, can i kiss him?

I leaned closer to him, he seems panicked but in the end closed his eyes tightly. So cute. I stared at those thin lips before closing my eyes. Only an inch before--

"Excuse me, we're gonna clean the place"

We snapped our eyes opened, and the cleaning service stood five metres from us.

Noooooooooo!! Not now!!!!!!

We blushed and apologized to the cleaning service guy. Ughhhhh.

I held donghae's hand and guide him outside the theatre.

--------------

Donghae's pov


Oh my God!!!!

I'm now hyukjae hyung's boyfriend!!!
And, and, We nearly kissed!!!!
Kyaaahhh!!!!

After we officially become a couple, hyukjae hyung never let my hand go wherever we walked. It makes me constantly have butterfly feeling in my stomach.

When we walked passed a beach poster, i squealed in awe.

"Eh? do you like beach, hae?"
Hyukjae hyung asked me, and i blushed cause he already called me by my nickname.

I nodded slowly.
"I love it so much,hyung!" i grinned widely.

"Damn hwa!" Hyukjae hyung cursed silently.

"Hmm? What is it hyung?"

"Ah. No, nothing,, it's just, hwa told me that i have to choose between beach and aquarium for our date, and she said you reaally love one of those and hate the other ones. So i felt lucky when you like the aquarium. But turns out..."

I chuckled.
"Turns out i love both of those place"

He nodded. "That girl needs some smacked on her head"

I laughed.
"Aigoo, don't hyung! She just playing with you!"

He smiled when he saw me laughing.
"You're so cute laughing like that"

I stopped laughing, and blushed.

"Oh, i know!" Hyukjae hyung suddenly exclaimed.

I stared at him questioningly.

"It's still 5pm, if we go to beach right now, we can watch sunset there!"

"Sunset?" I grinned widely.

Hyukjae hyung pulled my hand,
"Let's go hae"

---------------

When we reached the beach, there're not many people around. Hyukjae hyung parked his car, and quickly went off the car, to opened my door from outside. I blushed at his gesture.

Hyukjae hyung interwined my hand with his, and guide me to the beach. When we already stepped on the sands, i get excited and pulled off my shoes to feel the sands with my feet.

Hyukjae hyung followed my moves and he picked my shoes and his, carried them with his right hand while his left hand still interwined with my hand, ignoring my protest to carry my own shoes by my self.

I giggled happily when our feet reached the water, and played with the water.

Hyukjae hyung let go off my hand so i can searched for the clamps and shells, i can see him smiled while watching me.

"Hae, the sun about to sets"
Hyukjae hyung told me, and i watched the beautiful sun slowly went down.

"Come here" hyukjae hyung held my hand and walked to the sands, pulled off his jacket and put it on the sands before asking me to sat with him.
"Let's count together until the sun sets" he smiled gently.

I nodded happily, and we started counting from ten, and laughed when we already done counting but the sun still up there.

"Aigo, we're too fast hyung!!" I turned my face to him but then stunned because hyukjae hyung now watching me intently.
I gulped.
"L-let's just re-count it"

"10.."

"9.."

"8.."

I felt nervous since hyukjae hyung didn't count with me. He only smiles while watching me count.

"4.."

"3.."

"2..hyung! Looks like we counted perfectly now--"
I turned to face him, but suddenly i felt his hands cupped my face, and he leaned closer.

"1.." Hyukjae hyung whispered, and pressed his plumps lips on mine.

--------------