thunder

Maybe This is Love?
Donghae's pov



I woke up, and felt my face blushing when i remember last night's kisses.
Oh my God!
T-that kiss was..
It was like in the movie!
I palmed my cheeks.
I guess it's more than that..
And i used my tounge..
Met with his...
And..his hand around me..
.....
.........
GAH!!!!
I shook my head and stood up, took a bath and spent nearly an hour to decided what should i wear, since it's my boyfriend's house, and i want to look good.

*knock knock*

"Yes..?"

"Have you wake up already, hae?"
Hyukkie's voices.
Omo..
Early morning and i can met him already.
i quickly put my clothes on, glanced to the mirror for a bit and ran to opened the door.

There, hyukkie stood in front of my door,with his neat suit, one hand leaning to the door frame.

"Morning hae" he gave me his gummy smile, reached my hand, and i can't help but smiled back at him.

"Morning hyukkie.. Going to work already?"

"Hm-hm.." He leaned closer, staring at my lips.

I bit my bottom lips, prepared for what'll come next, when suddenly,

"Aigooo Oppa! Your breakfast is on the table~ not here..!!" Hwa chan stood at the end of the hallway, hands on her hips.

I looked down and hyukkie pulled away, sighing.
"Seriously hwa?"
He said, clearly annoyed.

"What? I was just saying~" she giggled. "Omo Hae hae already took a bath?"

"Yes, my hae is not lazy like you!" Hyukkie said and held my hand, guided me to walked to hwa's direction.

"Yaah! I'm not lazy. I'm just saving the water!"

I chuckled at their bickering.

"Ew, stinky~ shoo, shoo, don't get too close with my hae, you might infected him!" Hyukkie said, and hwa-chan scoffed,
"Yaaaah!!"
She hit her brother playfully and turned around, and the minute she backfacing us, hyukkie held the back of my neck,  leaned closer and pecked my lips.

I widened my eyes at the sudden kiss, but then blushed when he smiled handsomely.

Kyaaaaah!

"Morning donghae-ssi~"
Hyukkie and hwa's mum greeted once i stepped into the dining room and i greeted her back. She's preparing the breakfast and when i asked her if she needs help, she smiled and said she's almost finished and told me to sit instead.
I noted myself to wake earlier tomorrow so i can help her cooking.
Hyukkie pulled a chair for me and sat beside me, held my hand again while asking me the progress of our study.

When the foods served on the table, hyukkie took some foods to my plate and to his, ate happily while keep chit-chatting with me. I glanced at hwa and her mum, they were whispering and giggling while glancing at us, but hyukkie didn't seem noticed.

"Hyukkie.." I whispered and tugged his suit, and pointing at her umma and sister with my eyes.

Hyukkie finally caught their teasing eyes.
"Whaaat?" He said,pouted.
Omo, so cute.

"Ahaha just continue your chit-chatting, baby. I'm happy you actually eat your breakfast" his umma said.

Eh?
"U-uhm.. Why aunty? Does h-hyukjae hyung--err..h-hyukkie rarely eat breakfast?"

"Yeah hae! Oppa always say he choose sleep over eating" hwa chan said.

I pouted and turned my face to hyukkie.
"Hyukkie, breakfast is important! You can't work properly with an empty stomach.." I muttered at him.

He looked down,
"..but i have to woke up earlier.."

"Eh? But today you prepared early"

"It's because i want to wake you up.."

I blushed.
"T-then wake me up every morning so you'll have breakfast everyday.."

"Eh? Really? You let me do that?"

I nodded, and he smiled widely.

"Aigoo the power of loveee~" hwa chan said and i ate my food, while hyukkie muttered 'shut up' to her.

-------------

"I'm going~" hyukkie said to us when he finished with his breakfast.

He smiled at me, muttered
"I'll miss you"
And i felt shy because hwa-chan and his umma teased me afterwards.

--------------

Hyukjae's pov


I entered my office with an incredible feelings.
Aaah i'm so happy! It's like we're married already! Well, married people sleep together,i blushed, but you know what i mean.

Ugh, Can i work at home instead? I love him being this close to me! And it's only a week before his final exam!

Wait.. After that.. He'll be legal to get married, rite?
Oh God I really want to marry him!!!
But..will he accept me? It's still too soon.
I touched my lips.
His lips..
So smooth..
And his tounge..
.....
.....
.....
Aaaahhh!!!!!!
Stop it hyukjae!!!!!

*knock knock*

I fake a cough.
"Come in"

And a tall guy entered my office.

"Can i help you?"

Before he answered, mr.choi came inside too.
"Mr.lee, meet my son, choi siwon"

---------------


Donghae's pov


I was just finished my study session with hwa and we decided to take a break since it's already dark outside, when suddenly i heard a car machine in front of the house. I stood up and took a peek from hwa-chan's window. Hyukkie is home! I smiled widely. But then my smile turned into frowns.

Eh? Who's that guy?

------------

"I'm homee"

"Welcome home oppa!" Hwa chan said while munching her chips.

"Welcome hyukkie" i smiled at him and he hugged me tightly. I can't do anything since hwa-chan still there.

"Hae, i want you to meet someone" he said.

"Uh?" I tilted my head, and glanced at the tall guy behind hyukkie.

"Hi, i'm choi siwon. So, you must be the famous lee donghae?" He smiled and i can see his dimple.

"U-uh..yes.." I shook his hand, confused, and waiting for him to talk more.

"Oh. Well, my dad is mr.Lee's employee, and..uhm..you know, mr.choi? He met you at the restaurant"

I frowned, tried to remember.
"Ah! Yes! I remember" i smiled, but then my smile faded. Didn't that mr.choi wants to set up hyukkie with his son? If it's true, then this guy might be..

"..he tried to set up me and your boyfriend" he rolled his eyes.

I felt my heart clenched.
Uh..no way. you can't have him.

"Oh, relax donghae-ssi. I don't want to anyway.. i told him i'm gonna meet you and will back off if i'm not confident to compete you, but it's just a trick so he won't disturb mr.lee again. A set up marriage is not my style. Even mr.lee is so handsome.."

I glared at him and reached hyukkie's hand, pulled him closer.
"well yes, MY boyfriend is handsome.."

"Puh-HAHAHA!!!"
I turned my head and saw hwa-chan laughing hard.
"Omo hae-ah!!! You're so cute when you're jealous!! Omo my tummy's hurt!! Puhahah!!!"

I blushed and released hyukkie's hand, but then hyukkie hugged me from behind.
"Shut up hwa.. I love him being jealous like that.."

"I-i'm not!!" I snapped.

Siwon-ssi chuckled.
"Well, i have done my dad's wish, so i'll get going"

"Thanks siwon-ssi. I really want to invite you to dinner, but my boyfriend will jealous more.." Hyukkie said on my ear. I blushed.

Siwon-ssi laughed and nodded, then left the house.

"So..you want to invite him to dinner.." I looked down.

"Oh my God you're so cute!" Hyukkie said and turned me over to face him, about to leaned and kiss my lips but i palmed his lips with my hand since hwa-chan watched us while eating her chips.

"Aww come on hae-ahh!! Lemme watch!!" She pouted and i looked away.

But then hyukkie held my hand, fake a cough and said,
"Uhm, i'm thirsty"

"I-i'll get you water, hyukkie" i said, but he held my hand and walked with me to the dining room.

But before i reached the refrigerator, hyukkie turned my body, hugged my waist and captured my lips with his. I was too stunned to replied, then hyukkie pulled away a bit, pecked my lips for a couple of times while caressing my face, then i slowly parted my lips. he smiled in our kiss and deepenth the kiss immediately, his tounge met mine. Uhh..i felt something weird in my stomach.

He kissed my cheek and went to my ear, whispered, "i love you" and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and hugged him equally tight. I glanced at the window, it's raining hard, and thunder were heard.

And suddenly the lights went off.

"AAAHH!!!" Hwa chan's voices.

Hyukkie held my hand and with the guide of his cellphone's lights, we quickly proceed to the living room, where hwa chan sat earlier. I know hwa-chan afraid of the dark, since we always sharing.

"Sshh.. Hwa, i'm here" hyukkie held his sister and i can't help but melted. They always bickering but at the time like this, i know he loves her so much.

"Kids??? You're okay??" Hwa chan's umma shouted from upstairs.
"I just remember the generator was still at the service place! Hyukkie baby, come send your sister here!"

Hyukkie guided us upstairs, and hwa-chan immediatelly hugged her mum once we arrived at her room.
"There, there sweetheart. I'll sleep with you tonight" she turned her head ans asked us,
"You boys will be fine right? Sorry donghae-ssi you have to sleep in the dark"

i gulped.
well.. actually, I.. I'm also not uncomfortable..with dark,plus thunder.

Hyukkie guided me to the guest room. I opened the door,and bit my bottomlips when i saw how dark the room is.

"Goodnight hae" hyukkie pecked my lips, kissed me for a while and pulled away, about to leave, but then i held his hand.

".....?"

"H-hyukkie.. C-can i sleep with you?"

-----------------