12

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


"Hwahahahaha!!!! O-omo!! My stomach hurts!!! Kyahahaha!!!" Hwa chan kept laughing while pointing at me.

I pouted.

For the rest of the day earlier I was became a victim of hwachan's teased, even the teacher and other students seems enjoyed it too!

Ughh why am I so stupid reading hyukjae hyung's message in the class?? I knew that the teacher loves to into her student's business! I puffed my cheeks, and leaned my back to the schoolgates.

Yes, we were waiting for hyukjae hyung to picked hwa-chan up, well hwa chan insisted me to go with them.

"Donghae-ssi?"

I turned my face. Huh?

"Kibummie?" I smiled at him. He's my team mate when I joined the soccer tournament last year.

"Errm.. Was that right..?"
He asked me.

Huh?
"What do you mean 'that'..?" I asked him back, and he scratched the back of his head.

"I..I heard you already have a boyfriend..?" He said.

I blushed. I glanced at hwa-chan, and she covered , tried to surpressed her laughter.

"Wh--well..I.. N-no..actually.." I muttered, well, I haven't accepted hyukjae hyung yet. I can't exclaimed him as my boyfriend!

"NO?? Really???" Kibummie smiled widely, and sighed in relieved.

"Well..not yet.. But he will, soon" hwa chan said, grinning.

I widened my eyes.
Kibummie turned his head to hwa chan, and asked her.
"W-with who..??"

Hwa chan shrugged her shoulders and pointed to behind our back with her face.

We turned our body, and there, hyukjae hyung walked out of his car oh so handsomely.
Damn. So cool.

-----------


Hyukjae's pov


I parked my car and smiled when I saw hwa chan and donghae at the gate. But.. Who's that boy..?

I turned off the machine and decided to go there. I walked out of my car, and the three of them watched me. Hm? What was hwa-hwa saying?

She looks like giving me a hint or something. She pointed to the boy I didn't know, making a heart sign then pointed to donghae.

Wait a minute.

Did she mean.. That boy likes MY hae?? Oh, no way.

I walked faster and stopped in front of donghae. He looked down and I can see his cheeks flushed. So cute as usual.

"Hi donghae ssi. How's school?" I patted his head, and the boy in front of me glared at me. Oh yeah, looks like he has 'something' with my hae.

"And..you are?" I offered my hand to the glaring boy beside hae.

"I'm kim kibum.. You?" He shook my hand hesitatedly, and put his hands back to his pocket.

"I'm lee hyukjae. Lee hwa's brother" I smiled to him, and he formed an 'o' with his mouth.

"Are you donghae-ssi's boyfriend?"
He asked, and I widened my eyes. Well, how come he think like that on the first time we met?
"The one who sent him love message during class??" He continued.

Love message? Love m--what?!!
How did he know???!!!

"Puh-hahahhaha!!!!"
Hwa laughed. I frowned.
"Oppa!!! You have to know this! Kyahaha!!"

"Know..what?" I glanced at hae, and he blushed even harder.

"The teacher read your message to hae during the lessons, out loud!! Phuaahahhaha!!"

Oh. My. God.

I didn't know that my message put hae into trouble! Ugh, pabo me!!

"I..I'm s-sorry hyung.. I read it in class" donghae muttered, still looked down.

I shook my head and smiled at him.
"No, no. I'm the one who should sorry.. I should've not send a message during your lesson"

Donghae looked up and our eyes met, but then we blushed and looked away.

"Yah!! You didn't answered me!! Are you donghae's boyfriend??"
That kibum kid asked me.

I smiled, and I can see donghae biting his lips.

I sighed, and answered.
"I hope so. Well, I'm still trying" I smiled to hae and he blushed.

"W-wait! If you're not his boyfriend yet, then I wanna try ro become his boyfriend too!!"

I widened my eyes.

"W-what are you saying kibummie..?" Donghae asked him.

That kibum looked at his shoes, but then snapped at donghae.
"YES!! I WANNA BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!! ..I LIKE YOU!!"


-------