10

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


Kyaaaaahh~

Omg omg omg.
How can he said something like that in front of hwa-chan??
And.. And.. Oh my!
R-really..? He thought that.. I'm more than a boyfriend to him..?

W-well..I haven't accepted him yet.. But.. I blushed.
Not that I don't like him though.. It's just..

"So hae-ah!! What do you think about hyukkie oppa???" Hwa chan said from behind, while hyukjae hyung stopped his car in front of our school's gate.

"I..I'm.."

-------

Hyukjae's pov


Darn, I did it again! Why I always can't control my tounge? Saying something like that might scare him even more!

And hwa-hwa! How dare she asked him like that, I glared at her, she's grinning widely. Ugh..I don't want to cornered him to accept me soon!

"I..I'm.." Donghae stuttered, but then I cut him.

"No,no..donghae-ssi you don't have to answer that question.. Ah. We're here already" I said to him and looked outside at their school, then looked back at him.

"Study well, neh" I patted donghae's head and he's blushing. Omo.cute!

"Kyaaaah~ oppa! You never do that to me since I'm in highschool!! And now you pampering him!!" A voice from behind.

I rolled my eyes. Aish I forgot she's still there.
I turned my body and smiled at hwa-hwa.

"You too! Study well okay!!" But instead of patting her head, I smacked her head lightly.

"Ooouchh!! Oppa!! So meanie!!" She pouted, and donghae chuckled.
"If you're this mean too me, I'll let those girls and guys get closer to hae!!"

I widened my eyes. What?! NO!!
"Wait--hwa!!!"
She jumped out of my car and stucked her tounge out, then pulled donghae from his seat.

"Ah..t-thanks hyung" donghae smiled at me and I waved to him, as my evil sister dragged him from my car.

I smiled.
Ah, I never thought I'll fell for a highschool student.
But he really, he's so adorable.

------

Donghae's pov

I was re-reading the text messages hyukjae hyung sent me in my class, smiled by myself, when suddenly someone grabbed my cellphone away.

"AH! H-HWA-CHAN?!" I widened my eyes. Omo, from all of the people, why her?? I stood up and tried to get it back, but hwa chan already read it.

"Aaw~ so this is the was he talks to you.. Aisshh such a gentleman oppa" she giggled.

I blushed.
"G-give it back, hwa-chan~" I whined.

She laughed and gave my cellphone back to me. "Omomo.. Don't cry little hae-hae.. Or oppa will haunt me down" she patted my head, make me pout.

"Oh by the way.. You know about the secretary thing right? Did you met her, hae? Is she beautiful..?"

I looked down. And nodded. Well, she is.

"Aww don't be sad like that hae-ah.. If you don't like her to be oppa's secretary why don't you tell him?" Hwa chan said.

C-can I? But..

"Well okay then.. If you didn't tell him, she might become his secretary right now,, and they'll be together for like..12 hours a day! Omo! That's long! Who knows what might happened between them~" she kept blabbering.

Wait.she's right. Ugh.. But..really? Can I tell him that I don't want him having a girl for his secretary? I'm nobody for him!

"Come on hae~ tick tock tick tock~ call him now..."
Hwa chan played my cellphone in front of my eyes, and I grabbed it from her.

"F-fine"

And hwa chan grinned widely.

-------------