14

Maybe This is Love?

Hyukjae's pov


I parked my car in front of my house and glanced at my watch. 10 p.m.
I sighed.
Donghae must be already going home by now.
Ugh, without a secretary, my works really became harder than usual. Tomorrow I'll interview more secretary, and I'll make sure my secretary already married, or anything that won't make donghae jealous.

I smiled.
Yes, he said he's jealous.
Damn I felt full in my chest.
He's so cute. I bet he has a thing for me, but he just don't want to admit it. Maybe I have to work harder.

I turned off the car and walked out of it, then went into the house.

"Oppa!!"

I turned around and smiled to see my sister in her pyjamas.
"Hey hwa, you haven't go to sleep?"

She shook her head. And stood still.

"What?" I asked her.

She giggled.
"No, nothing, oppa! Umm, have a good sleep oppa!!" She said and she ran up, to her room.

I shook my head. Sometimes she really loves to act weird.
I walked to my room and put my bag on the desk, then proceed to pulled off my shirt and changed to a pyjamas when suddenly something's moving on my bed.

Eh?

And a head appeared from under the blanket.


------


Hwa's pov


I pressed my ear on the door, waiting for my oppa to walked into his room, and count. Okay.

3...

2...

1...

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!!" I heard donghae's voices from hyukkie oppa's room.

Succeeded.

--------

Donghae's pov


I palmed my face.
Oh my God oh my god oh my god.
H-hyukjae hyung?? H-half ?? I-in the same room with me????

KYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

"H-hyung.. I--w-what are you doing here?" I turned my face from hyukjae hyung's (damn hot) body. My face felt so hot!

"Um..this is my room, donghae-ssi" hyukjae hyung said, as he wore the pyjamas top.

I widened my eyes.
What???? Hwa-chan said it's a guest room!!! Aaarghhh that little bratt!!!

I jumped from the bed and bowed at hyukjae hyung.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry hyung!! I--i didn't know!! H-hwa chan said I can sleep in here cause it's the guest room! I don't know if it's your--"

Hyukjae hyung's chuckled.
"That's okay, donghae-ssi.. Hwa-hwa always tricked us, didn't she?" Hyukjae hyung caressed my cheek. O-omo.. My stomach..

"I like to see you sleep on my bed though.." Hyukjae hyung said, and I blushed.
Then he seems snapped from his own words, and quickly added,
"I-i mean, n-not us,together, but you..on my bed--i--aish..you know"

I nodded, and suddenly the door's opened.

"Why so noisy oppa?" Hwa-chan rubbed her eyes slowly.

I glared at her, and she acted like she didn't know anything.

"H-hwa chan! Y-you said it's the guest room!!" I spoke to her.

"Uhm? Really? Did I say that? Then I made mistake, hae-ah.. The guest room is beside the living room.." She (fakely) yawned.

"F-fine then I'll move there.." I said and nodded to hyukjae hyung, but then hwa chan held my arm.

"Mno you can't hae-ah.. The key is in our parents' room, and now umma already asleep. Do you want me to wake her up?"

Aishh, so where do I have to sleep tonight?
"Uh..t-then maybe I'll just go home--"

"You can sleep in my room, donghae-ssi. I'll sleep on the couch in the living room"
Hyukjae hyung said.

"No-no hyung! I'm the one who should sleep on the couch! I'm sorry hyung!"

"No donghae-ssi, I can't let you sleep on the couch, just sleep on the bed in my room"

"No hyung I'll--"

Before we've done with our arguing, hwa chan closed hyukjae hyung's room and locked it, then saved the key in her pyjama's pocket.

"Why so noisy boys? You two can sleep on the couch if you want. I'll go to sleep now" she yawned, walked to her room and we can heard she locked it.


--------------