shy

Maybe This is Love?
Hyukjae's pov

His face only inches from mine. His round fishy eyes, his cute face expressions. I felt like there's nobody else around me. Only him, donghae, on my embrace.

"Yah! Oppa!! Let him go already will you? He's burning there!" Hwa-hwa's voices snapped me out of my own world.

Then I realized that we're still in front of hwa-hwa's school gate, with me hugging the flushing donghae, his cheeks were blushed hard, his hands tried to pushed my chest lightly.

I let go off him immediately and put my hands into my pocket.

"S-sorry.. Ehm. S-so, ..all set?" I asked them, donghae still blushing and looked down, while my sister giggling happily.

"Of course oppa! Let's go!" Hwa chan jumped into my car's backseat, left me and donghae alone, who's seems panicked, didn't know what to do.

I smiled to donghae and opened the front seat's door for him.

"Come on, donghae-ssi. We'll send you home"

He hesitated a bit, glared at my sister's direction, who's still giggling, then went into the front seat, muttered "thankyou" to me as he held his smile. Cute.

I ran to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Oppaa.. Since we just had an exam, I wanna refreshened for my brain oppa! Can we go to somewhere..?" Hwa chan nagged me and I can see donghae turned his head to my sister, widened his eyes cutely.

"Of course.. Where do you want to go?" I asked them, my eyes still focused on the road.

"I wanna watch a movie!!!" Hwa chan squeeled while clapping her hands.

"Err.. B-but I think I..have to go home" Donghae started to talk.

"No you don't, hae-ah! I know you want to watch a movie since last week!"

"Really?" I turned my face to him, smiling, and our eyes met. He blushed and looked away immediately.

"A..n-not that much.." He muttered.

"Okay. we're going to the mall" I said.

"Yeaay!" Hwa chan clapped her hands happily and I chuckled at her act.

-----

Donghae's pov

Damn it, damn it, damn it!! Hwa chaaann!!! I palmed my blushing face, and glanced at the blonde guy beside me.

His eyes focused on the road, his blonde hair make his milky skin stands out, his bangs nearly covered his one lidded eyes.

Why so perfect..?

I turned my head immediately when hyukjae hyung glanced at me. Omo! I was caught watching him!
Nooo!!

I glanced at him again. he was smiling. I held my smile too. Damn butterflies! Stop flying in my stomach!!

-------

Lee hwa's pov

Aigooo they're so cute! I can't believe hyukkie oppa and donghae can acted like this! It's seems like they have feelings towards each other already!

I glanced at two guys on the front. They're holding their smile shyly. Hm-hm. Let's see what I can do in the movie~

----------