8

Maybe This is Love?
Donghae's pov

I felt my heart fluttered. Oh god. Oh god.

D-did I hear him right??

He was asking me..

To be his boyfriend?!?!

I stared at my hand which hyukjae hyung held.
Ugh..
He held my hand!

"So..?" He looked at me pleadingly.

I pulled my hand from him, and bite my lips.

Well.. Not that I don't like him, but.. I'm not sure about this. I don't even know if I'm really a gay.

I looked down.

I heard him sighed, and said,
"It's okay.. You don't have to answer now.."

I looked up and stared at him. He smiled and nodded,
"I'll wait"

I smiled at him and we went silent again. But then hyukjae hyung offered the fries again to me,
"Come on eat more, hae. Don't make me felt stupid for letting you starving because of my confession" he chuckled.

I blushed, and nodded. He's too kind.

-----

Hyukjae's pov

Aishh why can't I wait for the next date or anything? Now I made him scared! Ugh..

RRRRrrrr~

"Excuse me for a while hae"
Donghae nodded and I picked my cellphone.

"What? Oh, just left It on my desk,ahjussi. No, It's okay. I'll just go there later, I'm outside anyway. Just take a rest, ahjussi. Thankyou" I cut the line, and bite my lips.

"What's up hyung?" Donghae tilted his head questioningly.

"Err.. There are some documents I have to sign immediately since it will be sent tomorrow morning. The ahjussi, my secretary, already old, so I told him to go home early and left it on my desk. Uhm.. Do you mind if we go to my office first?"

Donghae shook his head and smiled.
"It's okay hyung, I'll go with you"

----

At hyukjae's office~

Donghae's pov

Oh my. Is this his office? I-i mean.. This is the damn Lee coorporation! The one that running their field in shopping area! Oh gosh! It already built 7 huge malls, 15 mart and more than 40 convention stores! If hyukjae hyung work here, it means he's a succesful businessman!

Hyukjae hyung opened the door for me and we walked into the huge building. The security and receptionist bowed and smiled to hyukjae hyung, replied by a gentle smile from him. Ugh, so cool!

We went into the elevator, and he pressed the top floor.

When we arrived to his office, I can't help but gaped my mouth opened when I saw the name board.

Oh my God.

He didn't work here.

He OWN this company!!
That's why hwa-chan's so stylish! I bet it's his brother's influance! Why I didn't even notice?

Well.. Yeah they're rich, their house huge, but not that luxurious like some kind of mansion.

"Hae?"

"Y-yeah!" I shocked and turned my head to him.

He chuckled, and my hair.
"I'm done, let's go" he held my hand and guided me to the elevator.

I blushed at his act.

When we walked out of the elevator and walked through the lobby, somebody called hyukjae hyung.

"Ah! Director Lee?" A beautiful girl approached us.

"Yeah?" Hyukjae greet her politely, and smiled.

"I'm kim hyoyeon, mr.Kim Takeo's daughter. I was asked by him to replaced his place as your secretary"She bowed to hyukjae hyung.

"Ah..mr. Takeo's daughter? Yeah, I know that he needs to rest already.. But miss kim, we still have to do the interview, as the formality" hyukjae hyung said.

The girl smiled widely and nodded.
"Of course I know that mr.lee. But I'm pretty sure I can passed the job interview well.." She winked at hyukjae hyung.
Ugh. Was she flirting with hyukjae hyung?! Sorry girl, but he just confessed to me! I rolled my eyes.

Hyukjae hyung smiled,
"We'll see"

"Ah and who's this mr lee? Your brother? I thought you have a sister instead of brother?" She frowned while looked at me.

"Ah..no.. It's Lee donghae, my..umm..my sister's bestfriend"
hyukjae hyung said.

"Ah..I see" she smiled brightly.

Oh. So that's what I am for him. Was it because I haven't answered him? I looked down and pulled my hand from him.

Hyukjae hyung seems panicked, and added,
"W-well! tonight he's my.. My date"

I looked at him, and we blushed.

"Really?" The girl raised her eyebrow.

So what if I'm his date, huh?! I pouted.

"Okay then. Just arrange the interview with the receptionist right there. Night, ms.kim" hyukjae hyung nodded and the girl bowed at him.

I pouted. Is she really going to be hyukjae hyung's secretary? I don't like her.

Ugh. But who am I to care?

Hyukjae hyung then brought me to watched a movie, then sent me home.

He walked me to the front door.
"Thank you for tonight hae" He smiled, and I can't help but admired his gummy smile. Ugh. Why so handsome?!

"Me too hyung. Thank you so much. It's really fun tonight"
I smiled at him and he walked closer to me.

Uh-oh. Just breath.

"I'll be waiting for your answer.." He whispered to me and brushed his lips on my cheek.


Asjddgffdjhgedhk!

He kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------