16

Maybe This is Love?

Lee hwa's pov


Pfft--hahahhaaha!!!!

I'm so smart!!
Ah I can't wait to see what they're going to do. Well, now it's all yours, hyuk oppa! I hope you can use this chance well!!

I giggled and climbed to my bed.

Brrrrt.

Uh? I picked my cellphone.
A message?
I opened it, and chuckled.
It's from donghae.

------
From: donghae
To: hwa chan

WHAT DID YOU DO??? HOW CAN I SLEEP WITH HYUKJAE HYUNG??? Get back here and save me, you little brat!!
------

I giggled, and simply replied,

-----
From: hwa-chan
To: donghae

I can't help you,hae-ah. I'm sleeping already. Nite ;P
-----


------------

Donghae's pov


I read hwa-chan's message.
Ughhh she's so eviiil!!!!

"Donghae-ssi..?"

"Ah! Y-yes?"

Hyukjae hyung smiled at me and patted the empty spot on the sofa.
"Come on, sleep here"

I glanced around.
"Uh..that's the longest couch, hyung..y-you're the one supposed to sleep there.."

"Nah, it's okay donghae-ssi. I can sleep somewhere else.. Look, the carpet perfectly fine for me" he smiled.

I pouted.
"B-but it's your house, hyung.. And you must be tired from work.." I stared at the couch. Hm?

"Hyung, Isn't this the folded couch? It can formed a mattress if we unfolded it,right? It can fit both of us on--" I stopped talking, and blushed.

What the--
Did I just suggested that we have to sleep together on one mattress?!!

Hyukjae hyung nodded, and held his smile.
"Yes it is. but..are you sure we'll sleep on that...together?"

I blushed even harder.
Yes or no?? Yes or noooo???? What should I saaaayyyyyy?????
I bite my lips and nodded.
"I-i guess it's...f-fine with me"

---------

Hyukjae's pov


Oh my God, did I hear him right???
He agreed to sleep with me on one mattress!!

I bite my lips, tried hard not to squealed and jumped in happiness, then unfolded the couch, donghae helped me.

I sat on the already formed matress and patted the empty spot beside me.
"Come here, donghae-ssi. Let's sleep"

Donghae's face reddened again, and I blushed too. Damn why am I felt like I'm inviting him to bed?!

Donghae hesitated a bit but then he sat beside me.
I picked a cushion and offered it to him.
"Here, use this as your pillow"

He accepted it, and placed it on the mattress, then positioned himself, layed on the mattress. I bite my lips.

Oh, hang on heart! It's just sleeping! We did it everynight. The difference is now we have to sleep beside the cute guy that I love. Yes. Beside the cute guy.

The cute guy is sleeping with me.

AAAHHH I can't believe I'm sleeping with donghae!!!! I need to cool down!!

I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"W-where are you going hyung..?" Donghae asked me. I turned to face him and damn! He's laying on the mattress while talking to me, it's like we're a married couple and he doesn't want me to leave him on bed!!

I slapped my mind, and smiled to him.
"I'm just going to have a glass of water"
And maybe some sleeping pills so I won't do anything to you while you're sleeping, I added in my head.

Donghae stood up too and followed me.
"I-i want something to drink too"

Aw,so cute!

I peeked into the refrigerator and asked donghae.
"Do you want some water..or milk,donghae-ssi?"

"There's milk?" He asked cutely.

"Yup.strawberry milk--"
Well, of course, I love strawberry milk so much and I can't sleep without a glass of it before I went to bed. But hell no I won't let him know that I love strawberry milk! He might think that I'm like a little girl!
"--it-it's hwa's strawberry milk" I fake a cough.

"Really? I thought she hates milk. She always gave her milk to me at school"

Aisshh pabo hyuk! I forgot that they're bestfriend!
"O-maybe that's plain milk..b-but she looovees strawberry milk"

Donghae nodded, and I sighed.
I poured the tempting strawberry milk on a glass and offered it to donghae, he gladly accepted it.

I gulped when watching him drank the pink liquid.
I want that too!! But..he might laughed at me if I drank strawberry milk!
"Y-you want some hyukjae hyung?" Donghae seems confused that I've been watching him drinking.

"Uhm! N-no ofcourse. I don't drink milk" I smiled to him.

After he's done, he wiped his lips and gave his glass to me.
"Thanks hyukjae hyung!" And he walked back to the couch.

He didn't see me, so I quickly poured the strawberry milk on his glass and drank the tempting milk.
Aah so delicious!!!

I put the milk back to the refrigerator, and washed the glass, then walked back to the couch, and climbed it, to layed my back beside donghae.

"Goodnight hyu--Mmmpft!! Ahaha!" Donghae laughed, and I frowned. What? What???

"What's wrong donghae-ssi..?"
I asked him, and he raised his hand, then suddenly touched the corner of my lips.

Oh damn what he's trying to do??!!
Didn't sleep on the same couch enough already to tortured me?? And now he's touching me??!!

"You have traced of strawberry milk on your mouth, hyukjae hyung.. And you said you don't drink milk" he chuckled.

I blushed.
Oh daaamnnnn!!! It's so embarrassing!!

"I--i thought you'll make fun of me if you know I drink strawberry milk" I muttered.

Donghae chuckled and shook his head.
"No way hyung! It's cute, actually" he giggled.

I was too mesmerized by his smile, stared at his thin lips, then held his fingers which wiped the milk on the corner of my lips.

He gasped, and stunned.

unconciously, I pulled his hand and leaned my face closer to him.

-------------



A/n:
DAMN CLIFFHANGER!!!

Lolz XD