35

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


I ran and ran through the aisle with hwa and her mum.
People with white clean clothes wandering around, walking, but we didn't slowed our steps.

No, no it can't be happening.


-flashback-

"I'll be home soon, hae"
I heard hyukkie's voices.

I nodded then said "yes" on the phone, realized he couldn't see my nods.

"Aish, the traffic was so crazy today" he said again, and i told him to becareful, no need to get home soon since it's not an urgent thing, but then i heard him said 'it's green!' And the next thing i heard, was a very loud crash noise on the phone.

"H-hyukkie...?"
I tried to call him in horror, but he didn't answered.

N-no.

-end of flashback-

----------------------


As soon as we knew where hyukkie was admitted, we ran to the emergency room, by the time a figure about to be pushed outside the E.R.

"HYUKKIE!!"
I felt my eyes beamed with tears, i can't even..
He layed lifelessly on the bed while being pushed by the nurses. Hwa and her mum cried when the nurse said hyukkie needs surgery since he had pretty nasty wound on his legs.

I felt my chest heavy.
I called him few times but he didn't respond.
Until we arrived in the operation room, he didn't open his eyes.

Me, hwa and her mum cried, didn't expect any of this.

Hyukkie..
If only you didn't try to come home soon..
If only i didn't ask you to teach me..

-------------


Few days passed~


I woke up when i felt warmth on my head. I looked up, and hyukkie's smile presents.
"Hyukkie.."

"Why you sleeping here, hae?" He caressed my cheek and i closed my eyes, felt its warmth more.

"Hwa and aunty went home to get your clothes" i explained, and held his hand.
"...hyukkie... I'm sorry--"

"Sshoos.. Hae. You know i don't wanna hear any of that again.." He played with my hair.
"It's not your fault. Or my fault. It's the car who ignored the red lights' fault. It's an accident.."

I felt my eyes teary and glanced at his legs.
"B-but your legs.."

"They're still in gips right now, and i don't know yet if they're getting any better, but i felt they are better now.." He smiled.
"and since i can't move my legs, why don't you come to me and give me a kiss?"

I blushed at his words.

"Come on hae.. I missed your kiss.." He whispered and caressed my lips with his thumb.
"Hwa and umma haven't came back yet.."

I bit my lips, then leaned closer to him. He smiled and closed his eyes. I pressed my lips to his, about to pulled off immediately but hyukkie held my neck and kissed me more.

"Ummph~"
I tried to pulled away but hyukkie already sneaked his tounge skillfully into mine.

"EHM!!!!"

I widened my eyes when i heard the voice and pulled away immediately.

I turned to the door, it's hwa and her mum.
OH MY GOD!!!!

"Looks like my baby boy already healthy~" their mum teased hyukkie and me.

"Omo!! Umma we should've just stay silent so we can watch more!"
Hwa exclaimed, makes me and hyukkie blushed.

Hyukkie fake a cough, held my hand and asked hwa,
"By the way, your exams will be held next week right? Why you two still playing around here..?"

Hwa pouted and folded her arms.
"We're not playing around oppa! We are taking care of you!"

We laughed and hyukkie continued,
"How's your progress on phsysics? I can teach you if you want.."

"No need oppa,, uri haehae already studied on that hard since you've been admitted to this hospital, and we already nailed all the practice sheet. We are ready to face the exam!" Hwa said proudly.

"Ah, what a smart boyfriend~"
Hyukkie said while looking at me.
I looked away, too shy.

"So when are you two going to get married? After haehae's graduation?"

I nearly choked on my own saliva with hwa's words. M-m-married????

"H-hwa-chan!!!"

Hwa and her mum laughed hard, and i blushed even more, but then we all freezed when hyukkie suddenly said with a serious tone,

"Yes. After hae's graduated sounds good"

W-wh-wh-wh---
WHAT???!!!!!

I looked at hyukkie, my mouth gaped opened.
"H-hyukkie.. What are you--"

"Oh" he chuckled. "Pabo me"
He said.

And i felt relieved, maybe he's going to say that he was kidding. But then he continued,

"--Of course we have to wait until my legs went back to normal first. Or else we can't stand on the aisle perfectly" he smiled.

 


------------------------

 

 

 



A/n: ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~