1

Maybe This is Love?
Hyukjae walked out of his office, and all his worker stood up as he passed through them. He never asked them to do that, but the charisma he has always make all the employees adore him, like the way they did to his late father. Even he's so much younger than they are, they're still bowed to him, as a sign of respect.

Hyukjae smiled to his worker, and headed to the lift. It's still not his time to go home, but his sister called him earlier, said that she'll have an exam tomorrow, and she needed him to help her study.

He smiled and shook his head, imagining his sister, still a spoiled girl like a 5 years old girl, always nagged and clings to hyukjae. Since hyukjae is the only man in their family, he acted like a father to his sister, even though his sister didn't want him too.

"Oh Good afternoon, Mr.Lee! Going home already?" asked one of his employee when he's in the elevator, heading to the parking lot.

Eventhough he's rich and all, he never want to use a driver. He loves to drive, and his car were the white Audy which he bought by his own hard work for years. And he loves his car as much as he loves himself.

He smiled to the man, and said,"yes mr.hwang, my sister asked me to teach her for her exam tomorrow"

The man widened his eyes, not only at the answer, but also because the owner of his company, still remember his name. He's been working for years here and even his head departement always forgot his name. Well, this Lee hyukjae really an awesome guy, indeed.

"Whoa, you're really a great brother mr.Lee. I guess all parents want to have a son in law like you. You have to start searching for your life partner, mr.lee" with that, hyukjae only laughed and he excuse himself since he's already arrived at the parking lot floor.

---------------------

Lee hwa walked out from her school, pouted her lips. "Aish..why suddenly tomorrow they'll have the chemistry exam?!"

"Hwa-hwa!!" Lee hwa turned her head to see her friend, donghae, ran to her direction.

"Oh hae-ah!" She smiled widely to him, which replied with his wide smile. Lee hwa adore her cute friend, Lee donghae is the best student in her school, and everybody loves him. Since she's close to donghae, she often being asked to pass letters or gifts to donghae, but donghae would reject all the gifts and let hwa took it. As a childish girl she is, she took it all happilly.

"Haee,,I'm affraid about the exam tomorrow!!" Lee hwa whined to her friend.

"Relax hwa-chan, I know you can do it!" Donghae smiled, formed a hwaiting fist.

"Uh..but I hate chemistry! I even asked my brother to teach me today..." She stopped her words and gasped.

"OMO!!! HAE YOU'RE THE WINNER OF CHEMISTRY'S OLYMPIC!!!" She shouted, while shook donghae's shoulder.

"W-well a-yeah-.wa-..Hwa-STOP SHAKING ME!" Donghae glared cutely at his childish friend, and Lee hwa chuckled,

"OH sorry hae-ah! But can you teach me please.. I'm so bad at chemistry and I don't think my brother can teach me. He's too busy with his work, and I think he's not good at chemist though" she giggled, but donghae knows that she just joking. Lee hwa really loves his brother, and he already heard much of how great her brother is.

"..Okay hwa-chan! I'll teach you everything I know!" He smiled cutely, makes lee hwa questioning herself, why her cute friend still single? He should have a girlfriend. Or maybe he's...?

"Lee hwa!!!" Lee hwa snapped from her thought, and said,

"Oh! I'm sorry hae! Let's go to my house then!" She chirped happilly, tried to forget what she thought earlier.

------------

Hyukjae's pov

After I parked my car at the garage, I went directly to my sister's room.

"Hwa-chan!!" I called her, but she didn't answered. I opened her room's door slowly and heard her voices.

"...Hyukjae oppa can't speak english properly even his hair is that blonde! I wonder how he running his international company--"

Oh no. I bet my sister mocking me over the phone with one of her friend! I'll never let her do that! I immediately went into his room and when I saw her uniform, I caught her and tickled her on the floor to punished her. She laughed her voices outloud, but then I realized something.

Wait.

It's not her voices.

And this body is not like her.

It's slim, but even more soft.

And somehow perfectly fit in my arms.

Then I looked down, to the body under me.

And I saw a flushed face, a cute boy, staring at me with his one rounded eye, and his thin lips parted open, due to the laughing earlier.

Now his cheeks tinted red, blushing cutely. Omo, I never saw such a beautiful sight.

Who is he..?

-------

Hyukjae still on top of donghae when they heard,

"EHM!!"
Lee hwa fake a cough.

"Hyukjae oppa!! Why did you attacking hae??!!" She scolded her oppa. "And move already! Can't you see he's that fragile?!"

Hyukjae then sat up,muttered 'sorry' to donghae and lee hwa helped donghae to sat up too.

Hyukjae's eyes never left donghae, make donghae looked down,and blushed even harder.

"Is that hwa-chan's oppa? Omo he's so handsome! And cool! With those blonde hair, suit and all--wait.what am I thinking?" Donghae thought in his mind. And he blushed again, remember how close his face were to him.

Meanwhile, Lee hwa noticed something. Since the minute her hyukjae oppa looked at hae, his eyes captured him like a spy found it target. She never saw her oppa has that looks. It's different from his soft eyes he used to gave her and to their mum. It's softer, has more affection and adoration there. And saw their position earlier, which she found cute, Lee hwa smiled widely.

"Oh I guess I brought myself my future brother inlaw~" she chirped happilly.

------------------