one..

Maybe This is Love?
Hyukjae's pov


I pressed the bell, and Donghae's mum opened the door, smiling.

"Morning umma"
Yes, i already called her that since she told me to do so. Well, i really want her to become my mother in law anyway.

"Ah, my handsome boy! You already discharged from the hospital!" She smiled, hugged me, then continued,"Just go to his room hyukjae-ssi, i bet that slowpoke of mine will get ready even more faster if you're there" she rolled her eyes and i laughed.

"Aunty!!!" Hwa chan appeared behind me, pushed me aside and hugged donghae's mum.

Donghae's mum laughed and patted hwa's head, "aah can't believe you and hae finally graduated! You two just little kids in my eyes!"

Yes, today hwa and hae will be graduated from highschool. Even if it's just a small ceremony, even parents are not formally invited, i decided to take a day off and sent them both to the ceremony.

"Anniyyoo aunty! I'm a big girl! And haehae already grown up too, thanks to this man right here~" she wiggled her eyelashes at me and i fake a cough.

Donghae's mum laughed, shook her head while i quickly moved to the stairs, muttered that i'll go to donghae's room.

When i arrived in front of his door, i can't help but smiled, the thought of him being only separated from me by the door, makes me stupidly happy. I knocked the door, and i heard his voice,

"A minute umma! I can't find my tie!"

I chuckled silently, then decided to knocked again.

"Ummaa~ wait a min--ah!! Yeay! I found my tie!!" I chuckled at his voices, then the door opened.
"Umma would you put this tie on--" Then he gasped when his eyes met mine.

"Of course" i smiled, grabbed the tie from his hand and sneaked it behind hae's neck, but instead of tied it, i pulled hae's neck closer with the tie, and kissed his lips slowly.
"Happy graduation hae"

He blushed slightly and smiled. "Thanks hyukkie. How's your legs?"

"You see. I already can drive, and don't need crutch too"

"Really?? How can you heal so fast hyukkie?"

"How about get you ready first then i'll tell you the rest later?" I pinched his cheeks lightly and tied his tie neatly.

He muttered 'thank you' and turned around into his room.

"Can i come in?"
I asked, and he gasped,
"O-oh! Of course hyukkie.. B-but it's not too tidy" he seems shy and prepared his things.

I went to his desk, noticed many small notes filled with math physics and chemistry formula, and smiled to know that he's a hard worker, not just having a brilliant brain. Then i noticed a picture on a frame.

My mouth gaped open.
My picture.
I picked it up and smiled like an idiot, before--

"WAHH!" Donghae grabbed the frame and hide it inside the drawer.

I chuckled and asked, "Why so shy hae? I'm your boyfriend.." I reached his wrist and pulled him closer.
He blushed and looked away. "U-uh.."

"God you're so cute"
I said, then crushed him into my embrace. hugged him, sniffed his scents--

"OMO!! I KNEW IT!!"

Donghae pushed me and turned to the door. Ugh. Hwa-chan!

"Aigooo haehae! We're going to be late for the ceremony if you let hyukkie oppa touch you more!! Come on, i'll save you!!"

I rolled my eyes, but hwahwa only chuckled, grabbed hae's arm and pulled him out of the room, motioned me to bring hae's stuff. Ughh.

------------------



Donghae's pov


Hwa chan!
I pouted.
I still want to be hugged by hyukkie..
I blushed.
Why am i being like this?
Maybe i'm just missing him.. When he's in the hospital we barely can even hugged each other because there's hwa or his umma.

Hyukkie drove us to our school, and told us he'll be waiting until the ceremony's over.
Well it's just a small ceremony but hyukkie insisted to sent us to school.

The ceremony went well, me and hwa chan bid goodbyes to our friends there, felt a little sad to the fact that maybe we won't be in a same university after this.

"Haehae!" Hwa chan approached me and said, "My club wants to throw a farewell party, please tell hyukkie oppa that i'll be home with them later nehh?? Please?? If i tell him right now he won't let me go~"

Wait. That means i'll be alone with hyukkie hyung?? YES! I-i mean,, that's great.
"Sure hwa chan, i'll say that to hyukkie"

"Kkk~ good luck then haehae!!!" Hwa chan hugged me then ran away.

Huh? Good luck? For what?

I walked to the gate, and bit my bottom lip when i saw hyukkie stood beside his car with a bouquet of flower, smiling. I walked to him slowly,
"Hyukkie, hwa-chan said that she--"

But then hyukkie hugged me tightly, and whispered, "Happy graduation baby"

I blushed but hugged him back.
"Thanks hyukkie. Umh.. Hwa chan said--"

"Yes, yes i know" he pulled away and hand me the bouquet, which i received happily.

"You know?" I frowned while sniffing the flower.

"Uh--i mean, she texted me earlier" he smiled and caressed my face, makes me leaned to his big hand on my face.

"That's weird.." I muttered, but then hyukkie reached my waist and guided me to the car.

"Let's celebrate your graduation then, just the two of us" he smiled and opened the door beside the driver seat for me. I sat there, muttered a thank you but he didn't closed the door.

"H-huh?" I questioned, but he just smiled and suddenly leaned closer, then captured my lips with his.

"U-ummph! H-hyukkie-mmp" i tried to speak and he pulled away a bit. I blushed and whispered,"w-we're still in front of the school"

He smiled and said,
"But you already graduated~" and claimed my lips again.

---------------

Hyukkie finally drove the car after few minutes of kissing in front of the school's gate. I blushed.
i still can remember the teasing voice i heard when we're kissing earlier, some are my friends voices, but hyukkie didn't even stop kissing me so i just closed my eyes tightly during the kisses, until hyukkie had to pulled away from me because the car behind his car about to moved out.

Aigoo haehae!
You're a naughty naughty!
You're lucky you probably won't meet all those friends again in college.

Aishh..


"Hae?"

"Y-yes?" I stuttered and looked at him.

"We're here" he smiled, and i looked outside.
A beach! Yeaay!
And not just a beach! It's the beach where we had our first date and.. Uhm. First kiss.
Kyaaah~

Hyukkie parked the car, then we went out from the car, played with the sands and waved on the sea sides.

Hyukkie held my hand for most of time we're there, like he doesn't want to separated from me even a little bit.

"Hey little nemo?"
Hyukkie suddenly said.

"Huh?" I grinned widely at the nickname.

"Do you wanna swim?"

"U-uh but i didn't bring any changes hyukkie~"

He chuckled.
"We can dry it after.. It's still noon. Let's go, it's a beach, we have to swim! Or.."

I was about to say no but then hyukkie started ed his shirt.

W-what the--
"H-hyukkie what are you doing??"

"It won't get wet if we pulled off our clothes"

WHAT?!!! But I can't help but gulped when i saw his formed abs.
"H-hyukkie!!"

Then he laughed hard, and buttoned his shirt again.
"Ahahaha haehae!! Your face is priceless! I'm just kidding baby~" He hugged me.

I gaped my mouth open for a while, but then i pouted, and smacked his chest lightly.
"Yah!! Meannieee!!"

"Ahahhaa i'm sorry hae.. You're just too cute!"

I pouted but then i grinned widely.
"Oh reaally? I remember hwa-chan told me about your ticklish spot hyukkie~"

Then he stopped laughing.
"S-she didn't"

"How about..yes she did!" And i attacked his ribs and tickled him. He laughed uncontrollably and begged me to stop. Ha-ha! That's what you got when messing with haehae! I laughed happily, but then suddenly hyukkie lost his balance, and we both fell to the water.

"Aaah!! Hyukkie!!" I pouted, saw my wet clothes.

"Hahaha! Little nemo finally decided to swim huh??" He laughed and splashed me water.

"Yahh!!" I splashed him back and we played with the water for a while before hyukkie pulled me up and told me that we have to lay on the sands now if we want our clothes dry by the sunsets.

Hyukkie suggested that we had to pulled off our shirt, but when i just blushed and looked away, he chuckled and let me be. We sat on the beach, playing with the sands.
Hyukkie told me the story when he had his rehab for his legs, while we let the sun dried the water off our clothes.

When the sun about to sets, hyukkie said he's going to get something from the car and left me watching the sunsets alone.
I pouted.
I thought we were gonna counting together and he'll be kissing me on the last count when the sunsets like our first date.

I blushed.
Yah! Hae! Stop it already!
I look at the sun and sighed.
Then started to count by my self,

Ten..

Nine..

Eight..

Seven..

Six..

Five..

Four..

Three..

Two..


"Ah!"
I heard hyukkie's voice. I turned around and saw hyukkie bent down to the sand, like searching for something.

"Hae, i lost a thing, will you help me search it?" He asked.

I got up and ran to him, bent down to the sand, looked around, and asked,
"What thing hyukkie?"

"Small thing.."

Then i spotted a sparkling thing between us.

"U-uh..that?"

I gulped and pointed at the obvious thing, and if it's the thing he searched for, it's in front of his eyes! No way he didn't see it.

Hyukkie whispered,
"Yes, please pick it up for me?"

I bit my bottom lip and reached the thing with my trembled hand.

This, sure is, a very beautiful ring.

I glanced at hyukkie. My stomach felt funny when i saw him already on his knees. Hyukkie reached my hand which held the ring, then smiled,

"Lee Donghae, will you marry me?"

-----------------------





A/n: ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~