5

Maybe This is Love?
Hyukjae's pov

"Oppa!! Me and hae will bought the popcorn, will you buy the tickets and choose great seats for us?" Hwa asked me with her puppy eyes. I glanced at donghae, and smiled.

"Of course"

Hwa and donghae ran to the popcorn counter. I chuckled and shook my head. They really are teenagers. I went to the ticket counter and bought three ticket for us.

When I'm done, I saw hwa and donghae held three cups of popcorn, but then when hwa ran to me, a popcorn she held fell and spilled on the floor.

"Aniyoo!! My popcorn!!" She whined. But why did I felt that she did that on purpose?

"Aah the movies already started but I want a popcorn on my own!" She whined.

"I..I'll buy you a new one" donghae about to walked to the counter but then my sister pulled him.

"No,hae-ah!! The movie's already began! We're late. Can't you see the line on the popcorn counter?? Come on in! I can share with hyukjae hyung!" She said, and pulled donghae to the studio.

"Come, come! Ah! I don't wanna be in the corner!! Oppa you go in!!" Hwa pushed me and then pushed donghae after me. I held my smile, while donghae panicked, looks like he's glaring at my sister now.

there, me, donghae and hwa sat in the cinema, the movies already began.

-----

Donghae's pov

Aissh hwa-chaan!! She really planned this, didn't she??! Now I have to sat beside hyukjae hyung, and She already grabbed a cup of popcorn from hyukjae hyung, so now I have to offered him mine.

"H-hyung..popcorn" I offered him, and he turned his face to me.
Wah! So close!! He smiled widely and muttered thank you.

I felt my heart thumped harder when his hand went into the cup. Oh,come on hae! He just want to pick a popcorn!

Along the movie, hwa chan really tried to annoyed me! On every action move on the screen, she will punched and pushed me so I'm getting closer and closer to hyukjae hyung. And hyukjae hyung didn't help me at all! He just sat there like nothing happened, and even leaned to me closer. I can smell his masculine perfume!

Oh God, help me passed this movie!

I tried to diverted my attention by picking some popcorn, but then I pulled my hand again when my hand met hyukjae hyung's hand in there. I blushed.

And I heard hwa chan giggled. I glared at her, and she stared back at the screen, like nothing happened.

--------

Lee hwa's pov

Ah too bad the movie's over! I still haven't satisfied with those two guys!

Now we're walking out from the cinema, and I whined to my oppa.
"Oppa.. I want ice cream!"

"Eh?"
Donghae frowned coz we're not going to home yet.

"Of course. What flavoured do you like, donghae-ssi?" Hyukjae oppa asked hae. I pouted.

"Oppa-Yah! I'm the one who's asking you for ice cream, why asked hae??" I punched my brother's arm playfully and donghae blushed.

"Fine, fine, my little princess hwa, may I asked you what flavoured do you want?" Hyukjae oppa bowed like a servant to me, I giggled happily and donghae chuckled.

"I want all the ice cream on the world!" I exclaimed like a queen give an order.

"Of course your majesty. But we have to go buy new clothes for you first.." Hyukjae oppa said.

"Hm..and why is that?" I frowned.

"Because after you ate all the ice cream, you'll became a big fat princess!" Hyukjae oppa laughed and I immediately chased him to punished him.

Donghae giggled of our act, and hyukjae oppa went behind donghae's back, hiding.

I smirked.

I acted like I tried to catched him, but then I purposedly pushed donghae until he lost his balance. And hyukjae oppa caught him, hugged him from behind.

Aigoo.. Their faces..so priceless!! I giggled. They're blushing hard and donghae tried to got up, being held by my oppa.

"I..thank you hyung.." Donghae muttered to my oppa,cheeks still blushed hard and glared at me.

Hyukjae oppa nodded but his hand still holding donghae's hand, make him blushing even more.

"Yah oppa! Stop holding his hand! He's burning up there!" I chuckled.
"Omo, hae-hae is glaring at me! Maybe he doesn't want my oppa let go off his hand?" I blinked my eyes teasingly.

"Hwa-chaan!" Hae pouted.

----

Donghae's pov

Aah I can't stand of all this sweetness!! Hyukjae hyung is really a trully gentleman!!

When we ate the ice cream he always pointed to my lips when I ate the ice cream messily, and even wiped it for me! I felt butterflies in my stomach!

Hwa chan and hyukjae hyung fetched me to my house, and I waved to them when they drove away. Such a fun day. And I guess I have to thanked hwa chan. I smiled.

---------