uh oh

Maybe This is Love?

Final Exam's are coming.
Donghae and Hwa get busied with their study so they can enter the university they want. Everyday they will stayed at school until noon and went home before Hyukjae's work time over, so Donghae barely met his boyfriend except for every morning when hyukjae send them to their school.


Hyukjae's pov


I sighed and locked my car as i walked inside my house. I can't help but feel depressed since i only met donghae in the morning, which i can't kiss or hug him since there's hwa around.

I was still in a cloud nine since i already did french kiss with him last week, and, umph, well, want to taste it again, but then suddenly they became this busy to prepare for their final exam. How can i kiss him like that if my sister's around us? And in a time like this, when he's so busy that he barely text me first. I almost had nothing to say beside 'have you eaten yet' or 'i miss you' and 'i love you'. I didn't call him since i'm afraid it will disturb him.

I was about walk to my room when suddenly i heard laughter from the dining room.

E-eh..?

That cute voices..

I'm sure it's not hwa's!

It's like..

I nearly ran to the dining room, and when i arrived there, i felt my heart thumped harder.

There, beside my sister, donghae sat and ate while chit-chatting happily with hwa and my mum.

I can't help but smile widely.

My Donghae is here.

---------------------


Donghae's pov


I was chit-chatting some jokes with hwa-chan and her mum, when suddenly i felt hands on my shoulders.
I looked up, then blushed to see a handsome face behind me.

Hyukkie.

"Hae, you're here.." He smiled gently and my hair lovingly from behind, makes my heart fluttered in unusual speed. Damn my stomachh!! Felt soo fluffy insides!

I just nodded and smiled back at him, then looked back to my plate. I missed him so much but i'm to shy to say anything since his mum and hwa's still there!

"Yah oppa! We're here too you know~" hwa chan snorted and their mum chuckled.

"Yes, my little sister,, how are you?" Hyukkie ruffled hwa-chan's hair messily while his right hand still on my shoulder, and hwa-chan protested since her hair became a mess.

"Don't tease your brother hwa.. he's just like a stupid highschool boy in love~" their mum said, makes me blushed and hyukkie finally let my shoulder go and went to his mum, pecked her cheek and glanced at me.

Uh..he hasn't kissed me for days..

...

...

Yaaahhh Lee Donghae,, what were you thinking?!! I palmed my blushing face.

"Oppa, hae hae might be here, but we're going to study together for the exam! Don't disturb us, neh!!" Hwa-chan said, makes hyukkie looks sad and i can see him pout. Oh my, so adorable!!

"B-but..maybe i can help you with your study!" Hyukkie said while took a seat accross me, starting to take the foods to his plates while kept glancing at me.

"Ahaha our subject tonight is english, oppa!! You won't help us even a little bit!" Hwa chan said and hyukkie glared at him.

"Fine..then i'll send donghae home later.." Hyukkie said and smiled at me, but i looked down.

"Send him home? He's going to stayed for the night oppa, his stuff already in your room" hwa-chan said, and hyukkie spurted his foods.

I looked away shyly. I knew it, hwa-chan really wants this to happened.

Hyukkie stared at me in disbelief and back to hwa-chan.
"B-but..the guest room.."

I already asked for that, and their mum said..

"I lost the key. Pabo me" the aunty said.

Exactly, like what she said to me earlier.

Hyukkie fake a cough and drank his water.
"F-fine, i-i'll use the couch in the livingroom then.."

Oh i already said that too, i looked away.

"Aigo oppa! We just send that couch to the washing place.."

Hyukkie widened his eyes. I ate my foods silently.

"Why? You both boys, what possibly can happen?" Hwa chan said and giggled evilly with her mum.

------------------


Hyukjae's pov


I walked back and forth inside my room.
Back and forth,
Back and forth.

"What can possibly happened?? Really hwa?? That kid..aishh..."
I scratched my hair desperately and sat on my bed. I glanced at donghae's stuff on the corner of my room, then to the spot on my bed.

Anything.. can happen.

I blushed.

I glanced at the clock. 11pm. They should've done studying right now. I walked back and forth again, cursed silently for being a little excited since i'm going to sleep with my boyfriend, then nearly jumped when there's a knock on my door.

"H-hyukkie..?" The door opened and Donghae's head peeked inside my room, he's already in a blue pajama.

Afsadsafddshskjhdad.

God, please don't let me do anything naughty to this cute creature!


---------