would you..?

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


I stared at my already messed room. Nooo! Why can't I find something perfect to wear on my first date??!!! Gaaahh!!

Hyukjae hyung is a succesful business man, he won't take me to a date on Mc donalds will he?? So I have to at least wear my best shirt! B-but.. Aaarghh how can I find a perfect shirt match with him? I'm afraid people will think I'm his servant or something.

I heard a car's voices from outside, and took a peek. I widened my eyes.
HE'S HERE!!!!!
Ahsdbkffybvsdaf.

I practically threw all my clothes all over places and when my mum called me, I finally decided to wear my favorite green plaid shirt and my black jeans. I hope it's suitable enough for this date!!

I walked down the stairs and heard laughter from the living room.
Hyukjae hyung was chit-chatting with my mum! And oh! He wore a plaid shirt too! Only his in black and white colour. Aish, why so handsome?!

"Oh there you are sweetheart. Why you never tell me about going out with hyukjae ssi here?"

"Ermm.. I-i thought it wasn't that important for you mum.." I scratched my head, and she laughed.

"Of course it's important! You never go with any other guy before. Plus, looking at the flower he bought, I assume it's...a date?"

I blushed, and I saw hyukjae hyung too. He fake a cough and stood up, then approaching me.

W-wait. I'm not ready to face him.
"Here's for you, donghae-ssi" he offered me a lily bouquet.

"T-thanks hyung" I took the flower and stared at it, too shy to look at his eyes.

"Aigooo what's with this awkward situation?? And what's with the name?? Are you two not that close yet?? Then go,go..you have to go on your date quickly to get to know each other! Eh-wait! I'll keep the flower" my mum grinned widely and pushed the two of us out of the house.

I stood there, didn't know what to do, until hyukjae hyung pushed me lightly on my back with one of his hand, and guided me to his car. I bite my lips when he opened the door for me.

"Y-you don't have to, hyung" I said.

He smiled at me, and answered,
"It's a must"
He closed the door and ran to the driver's seat.

When he sat beside me, I felt my heart went crazy. Aish.. Just the two of us... And we're actually going on a date for real!

I glanced at him and got mesmerized. Damn why he's so hot?? His blond hair looks so..soft..

"What's up donghae ssi?" He smiled at me.
I turned my head immediately.
Gah!! Busted!

"N-nothing.." I blushed. "where are we going, hyung?"

"Erm.. I have some options.. But first I'll bring you to have a dinner first.. Is italian food okay for you?"

I nodded. Well he's the one who experienced in this kind of thing right? I'll just follow him.

"Great" he smiled and we went silent again.

When we arrived, I can't help but felt so stiff. I mean, hell it's a first class restaurant!

"H-hyung.. Are you sure I can go in there?" I referred to my shirt and jeans.

He smiled and patted my head,"Of course. You're with me"

I blushed and felt weird on the place he just patted. Was my hair okay?? I didn't wash it earlier! Ah pabo!

I followed hyukjae hyung and went to a reserved table beside the window. Hyukjae hyung pulled the seat for me and I awkwardly sat there.

Damn I'm not used to be in this kind of place. Everybody looks so luxury and classy. I moved on my seat uncomfortably, and suddenly hyukjae hyung covered our head with the menu, and whispered,
"I..I'm sorry donghae ssi.. Does this place make you uncomfortable..? We still can go to another place if you want.." His face seems concerned.

I looked around, and yes I can't breath there! The tensions are too strong for a people like me.
"I..think so, hyung.. I'm sorry but I'm not used to be in this kind of place" I made an apologic face.

"That's okay. Let's go before the waiter come" he held my hand and dragged me outside.

He. Held. My. Hand.

OH MY GOD!

I blushed and stared at our interwined hands until we arrived at the parking lot.

When hyukjae hyung realized that his hand still holding mine, he pulled it immediately, and I don't know if I saw it right..was he blushing too?

"I-i'm sorry donghae-ssi. Erm.. Is mc D fine for you?"

I smiled and nodded furiously.
"Yes hyung! I loved the cheeseburger there!"

He chuckled and opened his car's door,
"Then hop on, I'll buy you cheeseburger as much as you wants"

----

Hyukjae's pov


I can't get tired of staring the cute creature in front of me. His smile is so pure and cute, his eyes reflected the innocence in him so well that makes me want to protect him.
When he talks, his eyes will glittered in happiness and his lips curved into a wide smile.

"Hyung?"

"E-eh? Yeah donghae-ssi?" Damn I was too lost in my admiration of him.

He chuckled, and pointed at my ice cream.
"Your ice cream melted already hyung"

"Ah!" I panicked and tried to all over the melted cream messily.

"Aigoo hyung! Your face full with cream!" Donghae picked a tissue and wiped my lips with it.

I stunned.

I felt electricity went straight from his touch, to my lips, straight to my heart, didn't left to make the butterflies going crazy in my tummy. Ugh..

I captured his hand and he freezed.
"Donghae-ssi..would you like to be my boyfriend?"

---------




A/n: kyaaah~ *squeels alone*