9

Maybe This is Love?

Hyukjae's pov


I drove home, and when I have parked my car to the garage, I stayed silent for a while, and leaned my forehead to the steering wheel.

I smiled, and touched my lips with my fingers.

Oh. my.

I KISSED HIM!

Aaaahhhh who knows that his cheek was that soft?! Now I wanna feel it again!!!

*knock-knock*

I turned my face to the window.
UH-OH!!
Hwa chan!!!
Busted!

I turned off the machine and walked out of the car, tried to ignored hwa's teasing eyes.

"Wheree were you oppa~?"

I scratched my head.
"O-out"

Hwa pouted, and folded her arms in front of her chest.
"Well, apparently, my bestfriend had just went 'out' too. Was he with you earlier???"

"W-who..?" I acted dumb.

"Yah!! Cut it oppa! If you want to go alone with hae I'm toootally fine! I wouldn't nagged you to go along" hwa pouted.

I chuckled. "Okay-okay.. I'm sorry dear my little sister!" I ruffled her hair.

"Fine..as long as you tell me the whole story!! I wanna know! Did you two have a candle light dinner?? Watch a movie?? Did you kiss???? Kyaaah~" Hwa blabbered, excited.

Uh-oh.

-------

The next day


Donghae's po


I was going to walked to the school, when I heard loud horn in front of my house.

"Haaaeeee!!!!"
I smiled. Hwa-chan's voices!
I ran to the front door but then I stunned.

Omo! She's with his gorgeous brother!

I blushed. Aissh why suddenly I remember about the kiss?!

"Morning hae~" hwa chan chirped happily, and her brother greeted me too.

"Morning hwa-chan, hyung.." I was about to get in the car, but the only seat left is on the front, beside hyukjae hyung, since hwa chan and her stuff in the back.

"Why you're standing there hae..? Come on in!" Hwa chan grinned suspiciously.

I bite my lips, but complied anyway. Oh gosh! I can smell the masculine perfume from beside me!

"So hae~" hwa chan called me.

"What do you think about a kiss on a first date..?"

I stiffened on my seat.
OHMYGOD!!!! Did hyukjae hyung told hwa-chan that he kissed me??!!! Kyaahhh!!!!
I palmed my cheeks and said,
"H-hyukjae hyung only kissed me on a cheek!!" I burst out.

And then I heard laugh.
Eh?

"Ahhhaha yeeaay!! Finally I knew what happened! I wonder why hyukkie oppa seems hiding something! So you guys already kissed huh?? Kyaaah~"

I widened my eyes and turned my face to hyukjae hyung. He has his gummy smile, but he seems blushed.
Omo!! He didn't tell hwa-chan!! Aaahh I'm a pabo!! Why I told her so easily?!

"Oppa and donghae are under the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g~" hwa chan chirped happily, make us blushed even harder.

"I-it's only on the cheek hwa chan~" I whined.

"Ahhh poor my hae~" hwa chan patted my head from the backseat.
"Oppa! He's sad! Why you only kissed him on the cheeks?! He wants to be kissed on the lips you know~"

I widened my eyes.
"Hwaa chaaan!!" Hwa chan laughed hard again.

Hyukjae hyung chuckled, but then his cellphone rang.

"Hello..? Ah.. Yes yes, ms.kim. Tell her to wait, I'm on my way"
He said on the phone.

Wait.. Ms.kim? Isn't she the one who applied to be hyung's secretary?? Aaaahhh I don't want it!! She might flirting around hyukjae hyung if she become one!

"H-hyung..? Do you want to accept that ms.kim to be your secretary..?" Before I realized, I already asked him. But then I closed my mouth with my hands. Aissh!! So what? You don't have any business!

"Well I have to interview her first" hyukjae hyung smiled at me. "Why?"

"Mm..n-no! Nothing.. B-but your previous secretary's a guy right? Are you comfortable with a girl now..?" I muttered.

Hyukjae hyung chuckled, and said,
"I won't be affected by her flirt, if that's what you wanna know~"

I smiled. "Okay.."
But then I widened my eyes. What--
"NO!! NO I didn't meant that!!" I shook my head.

"Omooo are you jealous hae-ah??? And oppa! How did hae know about the secretary thing?"

"Well we met her at the office lastnight--"

"OMO You already bring hae to your office??!! You said even if you have a boyfriend you will never bring them there, but now..??? Kyaaah, is hae more than a boyfriend..???"

I gulped, and took a glanced at hyukjae hyung. He blushed.

I-is it true..?

"..."

"..."

"..of course" I heard him saying.

.....

.....

Kyaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

-------

 

 

a/n: new poster! >,< soooo plaiin~ lol