swimming

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


Omg omg omg...

Why the hell i forgot such thing as 'changing room'??!!
Hyukjae hyung and i are both males, of course we would change together in a room!!

I closed my eyes.

Oh God,, please make it a cubicle-kind of changing room!!!!

We walked inside the changing room, and i gasped.

NOOOOO...!
It's an opened changing room!!
Aaaahhh i'm not ready changing in front of hyukjae hyung!!
I-i know we're both males, but..w-we're...

"Hae?"

"Y-YEAH HYUNG!"

He chuckled.
"Why you're spacing out? Here's our locker" he said, and put his bag on the chair in front of the locker, and started pulling off his shirt.

Oh damn abs.

I blushed.
Umm..
I looked around. Only some kids around.

"Hae?"

"Y-YES!!"
I mentally slapped my self. Why am i sounds so panicking?!

"If you're uncomfortable changing here, there's a bathroom over there" he smiled, pointed at the corner.

Oh yes! A bathroom!!
I grinned widely.
He's so thoughtful!!
"Thanks hyukjae hyung!!" I grabbed my bag and went to one of the bathroom.

I quickly pulled off my shirt, pants,and boxer, then put on my swimming shorts. Well, i chose not to wear a trunks, since.. You know, it must be embarassing having a tight clothes just like an undies only when your boyfriend's around. Espesially when we're going to be in a pool,..wet and all..

I blushed.
Yaah!!

I folded my clothes and put them into my bag, then walked out of the bathroom.
And there, hyukjae hyung already waiting for me. Uh..such muscular arms.
I shook my head.

Hyukjae hyung stood up and facing me, make me look away, since hell!! How can he be that hot?!! Lucky he's wearing swimming shorts too,, not an undies, or else..

"All set?" He asked, i nodded and he offered his hand to take my bag, and put it into our locker.

"Come on hae" he said and grabbed my hand, but his eyes seems avoiding me.

I pouted.

--------

Hwa's pov


Aaah swiimmiiing!!! I wanna get into that water and play already before it's getting to crowded!!
But..where's those boys?? Aishh i bet they're acted all shy and all in the changing room!
Pfft.
Puhahahaaa i can imagine what hae-hae's face become!!
Aah so happy to have my brother with a cutie like hae-hae.

After few minutes passed, finally those two walked out of the changing room, and i secretly smiles when watching them holding hands.
Aigooo~

"Yaaah!!! Why you took so long?! I bet you two doing some naughty-naughty in there huhh??"

They're blushed, and donghae snapped,
"NO!! W-we're not.." He pouted.

"Whatever hae-ah,, let's goo!!!" I ran to the water but donghae stopped me.

"Hwa chaan!! We have to warm up first!!"

I rolled my eyes. "But we're just gonna play in the water.." I whined.

"No buts, if you didn't warm up first, your muscles might get cramped later!" Hae hae started his speech.

"Yes, hwa, listen to my hae, will you?" Hyukjae oppa smiled at his boyfriend, make hae hae blushed.

Aisshh these two!
"Fineeee!!!" I scoffed. "One, one, two, two, three, three~" i started a warm up, and they followed my moves. After i finished, i smiled widely.

"Noow let's plaaayyy!!!!" I ran to one of the pool and climbed to a stairs to get on the slider while donghae and hyukjae oppa lined up on my back. When we reached the top, turns out people went down by couples. Puhaha it's great.

-------

Hyukjae's pov


Aah i can't believe i can be this close with my half boyfriend! The first time i saw him half ...gaaahhhh i almost stopped breathing!!!
His skin was so...smooth..  And his nip--

"Aahh it's only for two people!!" Hwa pouted.

I followed her gaze at the slide. Oh, so it's a couple slider. I wanna do it with my hae! Get on that round fluffy floats with him.

"Come on hae, let's go!!" Hwa chan pulled MY boyfriend's hand.

WHAAAT?!
I wanna get on it with hae!!!
Donghae glanced at me apologizing, while i panicked, don't want to be left out.

"Hwa--"

They get on the round float.
"Oppa you get on the next one! Woohooooo!!!" And slide down, left me alone.

Hmph.
I pouted, and get on the slide by my self.

And the whole day went like that. It's already noon, but Hwa always dragged hae away and play happily with him, while i felt left out.
Ughh.. I want to enjoy this day with hae too!!

Hwa-hwa ran to another pool again, this time a small slide for kids.

"Oppa stand there!!" Hwa asked me to stand in front of the slide while donghae and her climbed to the stairs, again. Huff.
Fine. You have your fun time with that cutie all you want, hwa. I have my date later!

"Oppaaaa catchhh!!!!!!"

I looked up and widened my eyes when hwa-hwa pushed donghae down through the slide.
Oh damn--
And suddenly hae's now in my embrace.

Oh.
Hell.
His.
Wet.
Body.
Pressed.
On.
Mine.

Kyaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Donghae looked up and our eyes met.
Oh gosh.
His cute face.
His damped hair.
His smooth skin.
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!

"H-hyukjae hyung.."
He blushed.

I gasped and pulled away from him.
"A-are you okay,hae?"

He nodded slowly before..

"Oppaaaaa catch me tooooooo!!!!!"
Hwa started slide down but i pulled donghae away, and resulted her making a big splash.

Donghae and i laughed hard and hwa-hwa pouted, 
"Meaaniiie!! I won't let you two go on a date in peacee!!!!!"

Uh-oh.

--------

Donghae's pov


Today is such a fun day!!
We're playing till 5 pm and hyukjae hyung really took care of me and hwa-chan. He's such a great brother and a perfect boyfriend. I blushed.

"Aahh so tired.. Let's go home oppa" hwa chan said while clings to her brother's arm. Hyukjae hyung ruffled her hair and said,
"Who's the one said going to play until the water boom closed,huh??"
We laughed.

"Aww such a cute couple"
I heard an ahjumma said while looking at hyukjae hyung and hwa-chan.

I pouted.
They're not a couple!

"Psst, look, so lucky that girl to have a hot guy like him"
A girl whispered to her friend while looking at them.

I puffed my cheeks.
That hot guy is mine!!

"Come on hae, let's change" hwa-chan said and went to ladies changing room, while hyukjae hyung held my hand, dragged me to the mens changing room.

Hyukjae hyung pulled out our bags, and gave me mine. Still drown in my thought, I took a shampoo, soap and towel then went to one of the shower, and washed up.

Uh. Where ever people saw us, it's just two guys walking together on their eyes. No one will say that we're a couple. No one will think that the hot guy over there is gay.

I glanced at hyukjae hyung.
Huh?
Why he's blushing like that? His mouth gaped open.
I rubbed my already bubbled-hair again. Then stunned.

W-wait a minute.

A-am i..showering right in front of him?!!! While Facing him??!!!
Aaaaahhhhhh what a pabo!!!!
I turned away and quickens my shower, then took my towel.
Without saying anything, i took my bag and went to the bathroom to change. Aaahhh so embarassing!!!

--------------

"Byeeee hae!!!! See you tomorrow!"
Hwa-chan grinned widely, waved at me and went to the front seat replacing me.

I waved back to her and went to my door with hyukjae hyung.
"Thank you for today hyung. It's fun" i grinned widely.

He smiled. "I'm glad you have fun"

"So..." I walked to the door.
"See you tomorrow hyung"
I was about to opened the door, when hyukjae hyung held my hand and pulled me closer, then whispered,
"Can i have a goodbye kiss..?"

I blushed hard, glanced at hwa chan who's peeking through the car's windows, and said,
"H-hwa chan is here, hyung.."

Hyukjae hyung smiled, and leaned closer.
Omo, omo.
He cupped my face, and i can feel his breath on my lips.
"She has to get used to it"
Then he pressed his plump lips on mine.

-------------