[85]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELL WEEK will continue till next week.. maybe next week I won't be able to update at all.. sorry :((

remember that I always try for the main image to have a connection with the chapter, so must remember this photo for later's use. haha

 

 

 

 

“Hun, prepare it while I’ll get some snacks.” You told Sehun as you enter your doorsteps. You were about to head to kitchen’s direction but he held your forearm to stop you. “I’ll take a quick visit in the mart to buy some snacks. Just wait here.” You luckily caught his words before he disappears. Knowing you’ll just again prepare fruits which he’s not very fond of, he suggested in buying some snacks for movie time.

 

 

Luhan is about to enter your house when Sehun came out. Both look up and for the second time, met each other’s eyes. They stared at each other for a minute before Sehun grabbed his arm “you’re coming with me” and drags him. Luhan was in the middle of shock and daze at the moment.

 

 

~~~

 

Inside the car, Luhan was a little fidgety and very uneasy. It’s so evident that he’s feeling awkward being alone with the other guy in your life. Sehun glanced at him and notice his behavior. “If you’re wondering why I dragged you with me, I’ll help you with that.” Luhan turned to him curiously but clearly not pleased at his current situation.

 

“To say it simply, I can’t let you be alone with her. You may be his fiancée but that doesn’t have anything to do with me, she’s the most important friend I have and I don’t know you enough to be trusted.” Luhan snorted at his choice of words, he once imagined that he’s such a guy who would talk like that but can he tone down the level of his frankness? He crossed his arms again and look outside the window.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Luhan was standing on the beverages section when Sehun suddenly came to him and pushed the basket full of packed chips infront of him. Luhan look up to him questioningly. “Pay for this, Mr. Fiancée.” Sehun make sure to emphasize the last words and shoved the basket handle in Luhan’s right hand. “Don’t take too long.” With that, he left and headed back to the car parked infront of the mini mart leaving the confound Luhan gaping on the basket.   

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Nana, where are you?” Sehun called out as soon as he steps inside the house. “In here!” she shouted from the living room. Sehun went to that direction followed by Luhan who was carrying the plastic bag of the stuffs they bought or rather Sehun chose and he bought with his money for them.

 

 

 

“I already started it.” She told him simply since she knows that the guys won’t care anyway. They’re just here to hang out not to actually watch the concert movie of her crush. (remember in Chap.03 of Be Mine… they went to see a movie before Luhan showed up and ruined their time so Sehun just told her they’ll just watch the dvd copy of that..? ^^)

 

Sehun took the seat on her left and Luhan quickly went to the other side to claim the spot on her right. He threw the plastic bag on the lap of those two best friends. He crossed his legs and rested his right elbow on the surface of the armrest of the sofa they were seating in before placing is cheek in his palm.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

“Tch, what’ so good with them.” Luhan mumbled to himself while watching you squealing and sometimes punching your still as rock friend on your other side.

 

 

An hour had passed and all that can be heard from the living room was the sound from the television and your high-pitched voice plus Sehun’s sounds while crunching the snacks. As for Luhan.. he’s already close to dreamland.

 

~~~

 

It was a silent moment since the dvd is currently showcasing a ballad song when Sehun’s phone rang slashing the silence in the room. Even the silent Luhan turned to the direction of the sound. Sehun excused himself to take the call and you two returned your gazes back on the only source of light in their place.

 

Sehun returned back and caught your attention right away. “Baekhyun fainted; something happened and they’re on their way to the hospital. I’ll go first to check on him.” He jab his thumb on the direction of the front door. You stood up and so as Luhan because you did. “I’ll come with you.”

 

Sehun smiled and shook his head. “I’m sure it’s not that serious. Just stay here, it’s already late anyway.” He told you while collecting his bag and blazer. “But, I—“ Sehun gave you a look that he always send you when you’re being stubborn. You eventually give up. “Fine, just call me then..” you whispered in defeat. “I will.” He finally said before averting his eyes on the person behind you. Luhan felt the gaze and look up on him. Sehun looks like he’s sending warning through his glare but Luhan coolly disregard it.

 

“Good night.” Sehun patted your head and headed out. When the door was closed you quickly searched for your phone in the coffee table and searched for Kai’s number. He picked it up after two rings. You asked about what happened and he told you that they were just practicing; they don’t know the reason and haven’t reached the hospital yet. They all think that he’s just tired and told you not to worry too much about it and have your rest.

 

 

“I wonder what happened…” you mumbled while placing your phone back to the table with furrowed brows. “I’m sure that friend doesn’t like people worrying about him..” Luhan spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter