[88] (1/3)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: here comes my favorite number 08 and it’s double 8~~~! Sooooo… brace yourself people, cos I chopped this chapter in 3 parts!! ^^ …and since you’re asking for Nari to be good to Luhan for ONCE, let’s enjoy these 3-part chapters (to be completed in a week!.) :D

 

 

 

 

It’s been about twenty minutes already and Eunji hasn’t returned yet. You were silently listening to a song, wearing your rob and still sitting on the toilet bowl while waiting. 

 

Another five minutes have passed when you suddenly heard a door been opened. You’re not a fan of loud music and only classical instruments were playing on your phone so it wasn’t that hard to recognize the sound coming from the other side of the bathroom’s door.

 

Thinking it’s Eunji, you then walked to the door and opened it slightly, hiding your body behind the door and only your face is showing. You look around but there’s no sign of your friend so you called out. “Eunji~ I got some problem, can you come here for a sec?”

 

 

“There you are!” That was definitely not your female friend’s voice. A familiar figure suddenly blocked your view of the room and now standing right infront of you, wearing a smile. “AAAHH!!!!” you screamed and quickly banged the door close.

 

Luhan was startled at your action at first but then, he found it cute and adorable since he rarely see you react like that.

 

He walks closer to the door and knocked. “Hey, aren’t you done yet? Eunji told me twenty minutes ago that you were still taking a bath. Aren’t you going out yet?” he questioned.

 

“Call you just call Eunji for me? I really need her help right now, and she left her phone there.” You asked him helplessly. “Eunji’s with L.joe, they went to tour the cave’s area with other few students.” He told you calmly.

 

Crap, I won’t be able to get out of this place then. You sighed deeply.

 

Luhan notice your silence and confusedly knocked again. “Do you a have a problem in there?” You didn’t answer and that’s when he gets worried. He shook the door knob and demanded you to open it. “No!” you suddenly shouted in panic although the door is safely locked but you have no idea how strong guys are. You’ll never know, what if he decided to kick the door and it’ll swung open in instant. You’re under your rob and most of all, you’re bleeding! You seriously don’t want him to see you in that unpleasant state. “Just let me know when Eunji came back and tell her I need her help here.”

 

“Why do you need Eunji’s help when I’m standing right here now?” Luhan almost yelled and scoff. He clearly doesn’t like the idea of you seeking other’s help when he’s already there for you.

 

“Luhan, just please, you can’t help me here.. just go back downstairs and tell her that when you see her. That’s already a big help from you.” “No!” Luhan shouted back. You face-palmed yourself at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter