[83]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Take another look on the image.. you'll be needing this later (when you read the later part.) kk

 

 

 

 

“Gege!!” Tao kick Luhan’s door open and stormed inside his bedroom, followed by Xiumin who’s trying to calm the wushu panda. Luhan was already sleeping in his soft mattress so Tao had to use his foot to shake the latter since Xiumin  and Chen are now caging his arms with theirs to stop him from using it.

 

“Yah!! Wake up!!” Tao screamed, that made him stir in his sleep. Kris and Lay walked in calmly. Kris pushed Tao to the couch. “Calm down!” he hissed. Xiumin and Chen let out a relieved sigh as Tao sulked in his seat.

 

Lay went straight to the bed area. He leaned and shook Luhan’s arm. “Hey, wake up” he whispered. Luhan opened his eye and found smiling Lay. He groaned and went back to sleep, turning his head on the other side.

 

“Gege!!” Tao yelled again and about to attack him but Kris stop him just in time. “Luhan, if you’re not going to wake up I’ll kick you off your bed.” Kris sternly warned. Luhan threw his blanket in his lap as he sat up and look at his friend lividly. “What do you want?!!”

 

 

“Apology.” Tao firmly answered him. “What?!” Luhan asked, irate. “We won’t leave you alone until you’re done apologizing to Nari noona!” Tao yelled back once again. Luhan chuckled as if he’s gone mad. “I’m not insane. She was the one who slapped me! Why would I apologize to her?”

 

“Because we all think that she won’t do it without reason.” Lay speaks up. “Oh yeah? So you’re all telling me that it’s solely my fault?!” he countered. His friends nod their heads, all at the same time.

 

 

He lay back to his bed and buried his head in his pillow. “I’m so done with you guys.” He murmured. Kris pulled him up again and sat on the edge of his bed. Luhan didn’t even bother to kick him out since he hates other people touching his precious bed. “How about telling us what happened earlier?”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“That’s so low hyung” Chen commented. “I mean, you saw her doing that to that Sehun before right? And if it wasn’t because of your constant ing everytime we get closer to her, she’ll probably do the same to us. She was just smiling and touching him? That’s all?!” Chen laughed at the older.

 

“Chen’s right Luhan, you shouldn’t have acted like that.” Lay told Luhan calmly while trying to hide his smile as well. “Just be thankful that my father didn’t bother to call you in his office nor the principal.” Kris said. “I can’t help it!” he ran his fingers in his face downward before letting it rest in his blanket in his lap. “I just don’t want her being like that to other people around when all she do to me is to frown, smiles bitterly and shoved me away every time! I’m the fiancée here for crying out loud! I’m so feed up by my enviousness that time..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter