[91]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Introducing the work of my favorite HunHan artist--NEMU. ^^

its my 1st time using an animated one for main image kk remember his clothes here and everything for later's use. haha

 

 

 

 

Luhan told you that tomorrow is apparently the Lu’s annual reunion which immediately made you feel like crawling under the table and sinking in the ground—if that’s possible.

 

Luhan’s arms almost get severe bruises after telling it to you because you ended up punching him endlessly. How could he not tell you earlier?!

 

Family reunion is about to happen, that means you’re going to meet the rest of his family. It’s not that you don’t want to, it’s his family, for sure you’ll be happy too if you’re going to introduce him to your cousins and the people you love as your fiancée. He should have at least told you about so you can prepare.

 

 

 

“Is it a formal gathering? I don’t have something to wear!…” you whined as you walk back and fort infront of him while biting your fingers in nervousness. Luhan leaned back on the bed on his palms as he watches you going left and right without a break. “It’s not, we’re all sick of formal celebrations. It’s so boring. Grandma doesn’t like it at all.”

Getting dizzier, he decided to lie down his upper body on the mattress with his palm at the back of his head, staring at the ceiling. “She always goes with something like underwater trip. Last year we tried water sports in Qingdao.” He glanced at you… “Don’t worry you’ll be fine.” Luhan added while swinging his feet on the foot of the bed in the room where he told you you’ll stay in for a while.  

 

“But…. Luhan….I actually…. I-I can’t swim..it’ll be a big problem if they choose water adventure again. What should we do?” Luhan shot up to sit and think.

 

 

 

 

“Come with me.” Luhan grab your hand and starting pulling you out of the room.  After a long walk through the doors and walls of the mansion, you then arrived at the dead end and it’s a backyard pool.

 

 

 

 

“Are you afraid of the water?” Luhan asked still holding your hand and facing the pool area. “Tch, ofcourse not, I’m not a cat and I take baths.” Luhan turned to you with tired eyes, telling you to take him serious for once. You cleared your throat and continued.. “I’m not, I just don’t know how to do it.” You admitted.

 

 

Luhan then pushed on the water without a warning. Right after his hand left your back, he already jumps in with you.

 

He hugs your body and pulled you with him to the surface. Your mouth is opened and you’re trashing around while Luhan is trying to keep you both up. “Nari! Stop panicking!” he shouted. Upon hearing his voice, you then calmed down. That’s only when you noticed that he’s holding you and you’re sure that you’re safe now.

 

 

You wrap your arms in his neck and hugged him so tight that almost made him choke. After a few minute, your senses came back to you.

“Don’t do that again..” you sobbed. You really felt so scared few minutes ago but Luhan’s arms gives you such security and by knowing he’s with you, you felt so secured and well-protected.. “I won’t, I’m sorry.” Luhan whispered as he soothes your back to calm you.

 

You slowly leaned back to see his face and pouted at him. “If you do that again,  I’ll definitely cancel our wedding!” you warned. Luhan just smiled and peck your wet lips. “I’m afraid you can’t do that my future wife..” you slapped the top of his shoulder and proudly said: “I can!”

Luhan just smiled at you again. “Yes, you can, but the big question is…. will I let you do that?”

 

Normally, every time Luhan becomes so cheesy, you’ll just shoved his face away or ignore him but from now on you promised to yourself to start showing your real feelings to him though it may be a little hard and need a lot of adjustments. Inching closer, you pressed your lips in him and smiled on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter