[86]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yah!! Luhan!! Let go of me!! How many times do I have to tell you I’m not coming?!!” You shouted at the person trying to pull you off the dinner table’s wooden leg you were clinging in. Luhan stopped pulling your arm and lowered himself. “And how many times do you want me to repeat that you’re coming with me?!”

 

You stick your tongue out to him and hug the leg of your table tightly with your arms and thighs like a koala. Luhan scoff at your position and stubbornness before he grasp your arm again and trying to detached it from the thick wood.

 

You were currently preparing your breakfast when Luhan burst in demanding you to go on the school trip with him. He was just a little thankful that you didn’t think of scaring him with the knife you were currently holding earlier in cutting the carrots.

 

“Hyung, I got her passport!” Someone entered your kitchen while waving your small booklet in the air. Your eyes widen at the sight.

 

You were completely unaware that someone was inside your house aside from your annoying fiancée. Without thinking, you let go of the table’s leg and ran to Tao’s direction to get your passport but Tao was fast enough and hold it up, unfortunately, out of your reach. You tried jumping several times to get it but you’re just too short compare to the panda’s height. “Give it back!!” you tried pulling Tao’s arm to reach it but it’s not working either.

 

“Tao!” you stop and glared at the younger in hope to scare him but for him, you look cute rather than scary. “We’re good to go, I think I have everything now.” Another voice entered the scene. You took a step to the side to see the person behind Tao. Your jaw drop seeing Xiumin and Lay standing there with a luggage. A very familiar luggage.

 

 

 

“YAH!” you shouted in frustration and stomped your foot with anger. You have no idea what and how is this happening anymore. First, Luhan came and attempted to drag you out just like that, then Tao holding your passport, and now here’s Xiumin and Lay—whom you never think would do such, with your things.

 

“What are you all doing?!!” you shouted again. You were about to took away your things from those two when suddenly you’ve been lifted on the ground.

 

 

 

Luhan carried you bridal style to Xiumin’s car while trying his best not to drop you because you keep on pulling his hair on the way and trashing everywhere. Now, you were seated with him on your right and Tao guarding the other side. Xiumin were driving the car with Lay beside his seat. You crossed your arm in your chest and turned to glare at Luhan who was busy massaging his aching head.

 

“What did you do for Lay oppa for him to do this?” you hissed in his side that only he could hear. You’re hundred percent sure that Lay wasn’t a type that would do such thing on you.  Luhan turned to you astound. “I didn’t do anything! It was a group idea, they want you to go with us. Them too, not just me!” he whisper-yelled. You narrowed your eyes on him judging his words before you averted you gaze back on the road infront.

 

“You guys are not taking me to the airport just like this and humiliate me infront of the whole school for going to the airport in pajamas, right?” Tao chuckled beside you. “Of course not, noona. We got you, don’t worry. It’s just the other’s work no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter