Epilogue

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you read the EPILOGUE chapter, please read my A/N first kk

 

 

First of all,

I want to thank everyone.. oh my god!!

1,000 subcribers !!! >.< /deep bow/

 

Thank you for supporting me all the way~ love you dear readers! ^^

 

 

Second,

 

 for the epilogue, just like in the previous stories...

Be Mine's Epilogue = You're Mine's Prologue

I am doing this to make a connection between the two since you all know that it is the sequel of it :)

 

 

so, as for this one, I will also use You're Mine's epilogue..

that means, you can also view this as Blue Spring's Prologue but I won't post this there anymore.

 

Blue Spring, again, is the story of Oh Sehun

the story will start before he met Nari and will continue up to the present time (wherein she's already engaged to Luhan). ^^

BUT it is not like Midnight Sun in the Twilight Saga where in its supposedly a book for Edward's P.O.V..

Blue Spring is another story about Sehun's love story, Nari won't be the only girl in it, there's a new one for Hun. kk

 

i will also try to include our beloved LuRi (Luhan&Nari) couple in it, but please don't expect too much appearances cos it's focused on Sehun.

 

 

 

 

and lastly,

 

[140425 - 141025]

it's exactly my 6th month in AFF!! woohoooo!!! ^_^

finished both stories in 6 months, 3 months each. kk

 

 

Thank you again for all the support.. !!

WO AI NIMEN! ^_^

 

 

 

_EPILOGUE_

 

 

AN: it's not edited yet so please forgive my errors :) 8 pages in MSword kk

 

“Do you need anything?” Luhan asked his fiancée who’s currently busy on her books. Nari glanced at him and nodded, “just get me a glass of water, lukewarm please, you can also get whatever you want there” Luhan nodded and headed to the kitchen.

 

“Here.” Nari stop in her work and turned to Luhan. He handed her the glass and she drank all the content in one go. “That thirsty?” Luhan chuckled and he gets the glass back. “A little. You didn’t get anything for yourself? Aren’t you hungry? We’ve been sitting for hours…” Nari worriedly asked. Since she’s studying with someone, she decided to just stay in the living room than in her bedroom. Although Luhan is already her fiancée, it’s still uncomfortable for her for them to stay in a room alone and Sehun also opposed it. He always showed up in her house just to check on them.

 

Luhan sat down on his cushion on the floor once again and placed the glass down on the table far from her notes. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Are you sure you don’t need help on that? You seem having a hard time.” Nari look back on her notes before scrunching her tiny nose and scratching the side of her head. “I just couldn’t get the right answer, I was sure I understand this when seonsaengnim were explaining this in class..” Luhan leaned closer, his shoulder brushing against her and eyes scanning her notes. “This is easy.. I’ll show you.” Nari may be intelligent and all, but Luhan is still smarter than her.

 

Luhan started writing the formula and calculations of the given problem while Nari was left to stare at her fiancee’s face. “Come closer..” Luhan instructed as he’s focus on teaching her. “eum..” was her answer and followed. Nari scooted closer. She wraps her both arms in Luhan’s biceps as his elbow were connected on the table then she rests her chin on his shoulder, eyes glued to his writings. Luhan’s a bit surprise on the action but still reacted like its nothing and continued explaining.

 

For the past months since his proposal, Nari softened even more to him. She’s not afraid to show her feelings to him anymore, she’s telling him everything about her, and she usually initiates skinship like what she just did. Luhan likes it a lot, but he’s still not used to the new Nari. He told her not to change herself before but Nari just wants to make him happy. She wants herself to be the person that he deserves; she wants him to feel that he loves him just the same and that she belongs to him.

                         

“Do you get it now?” her lip stretches for a smile and gave him a curt nod. “Where else do you need help?” Luhan’s eyes started scanning her book and notes. “I have another problem..” she answered, still not detaching her chin on his shoulder. “Where is it? I’ll solve it for you.” Nari leaned back a little. “here”. Luhan turned to her and saw her finger pointing to her lips. “It’s dry.” She let out a soft chuckle when she saw Luhan’s puzzled look. “Luhan, I really don’t get you, sometimes you’re being ert but sometimes you act all innocent, turning the table upside down.” she hit his arm and pouted at him. “Eh?” he became even more confused on what’s happening. “I said my lips were dry, you’re supposed to…..” Nari look down and hide her face using her long hair before she continued “…kiss it.” Luhan smiled at her cuteness first and didn’t waste any more second, he claimed her lips in instant. Nari couldn’t help but to smile in between the kiss.

 

 

 

“I’m probably deeper than Mariana trench by now..” Luhan whispered. Now, it’s Nari’s turn to be clueless at her fiancée’s words. Luhan smiled sweetly at her before he finished his sentence “because I’m deeply in love with you.” Nari finds it silly but she still like his wittiness. “I think you should get your submarine and go home now..” she told him while getting up. “what…? but I want to stay longer..” Luhan whined as he stayed on the floor. “Get up now, it’s already late, we have exams tomorrow. Com’on!” she kicks his right leg twice and walks to the main door.

 

“Luhaaan!” Luhan sulked for the last time and lazily walk to where she is. “Go to school early so I can be with you a little longer before we take the exam, okay?” Luhan demanded. “I always go with Sehun remember? You should tell him to prepare early if you want me to be there for you.” Luhan just gave her an are-you-kidding-me-look since he knows that Sehun is the most uncooperative person he have ever met, especially if it’s about him and Nari—although the proposal is an exception. “Then, just be sure to see me before you go to class or I’ll make a scene in your classroom.” he bargained. Nari nodded and ruffle her tall boyfriend’s hair. “I’ll see you.” she assured him and gave his cheek a kiss before sending him off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh,” “Oh, annyeong haseyo.” The girl greeted Nari when she exited her gate. “Here’s your milk, miss. I delivered a little late today, I’m sorry.” Nari received it. “Actually, I’m just early today, you’re not late don’t worry and thanks for this again.” she told her but the girl apologized once again before she drove off with her bicycle.

 

 

Beep!

Sehun’s car stops beside her and he opened the door for her.

“Is that for me?” Sehun asked while eyeing the milk in her hand. “Do you want it? Here.”

“Oh are you really giving it to me? Thanks!” Sehun gladly took it and drank it before he droves off.

 

“Did you review you lessons last night?” Nari asked Sehun while she’s texting. “I was about to, but Mom went home last night and stayed in my room saying she missed me a lot. She bothered me all night.” He sighed. “At least your mom—“ “Nana, don’t start this again. I get it that I’m so lucky to have her but she can really be annoying sometimes.” She reached out and taps his shoulder. “Was it because Hunnie is a big boy now?” Sehun responded with a glare. “Not a big boy, I’m a teenager, Nana.” She giggled at how serious Sehun looks and decided to again. “Fine, you’re a teenager now…..Hunnie.” and she laughs again.

 

 

 

“Are you going to have lunch with us?” Sehun asked when they got out of his car. “eum, I already told Luhan about it.” Sehun nodded and went to her side to her out of the parking lot.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Good Morning!” Nari half-close her locker door to see the person beside her. “Oh, L. Good Morning!” she greeted back. “here” he handed her a chocolate bar. They still remember that she loves eating chocolates during exam’s day and the fact that she only accepts stuffs like that from her friends. “Here is L.joe’s and Eunji’s. They asked me to hand theirs since they’re still studying. You know those two.” Eunji is a person who always wants to do things in rush, she wouldn’t start something if it’s not needed so she also won’t study unless it’s the day of the exam. L.joe somehow got infected by it now since they’ve been together for quite a while now. “I gotta go now, I still need to find Naeun.”

 

 

 

“Good morniiiiing~” Nari turned around only to get face to face with a bouquet of….chocolates. She lowered it down and saw a grinning Luhan on the other side. “I heard about this, so please accept mine as well.” She took it and held it in his hands “You really don’t have to, but thanks.”

 

“Baobei..” Luhan called to get her attention away from the bouquet. “eum?” “Do you….notice something?” Nari shifted her gaze to him and observe him with furrowed brows.

 

“Oh! You’re wearing it!” she exclaimed while pointing on his beanie with a big smile on her face. “I know it may be a little late, I’m actually planning not to wear it at all, but since winter is about to end, I decided to show it to you. It looks good on me right?” Nari was smiling widely, seeing he’s wearing the gift she prepared for his birthday, it made her feel so proud and really happy. “Yeah, you look handsome with that.” Luhan pushed her forehead a little.. “Why does it sound like I’m only handsome to your eyes if I’m wearing this?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter