03. Husband & Wife

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150831 A/N: UPDATED to celebrate Luuuuuuuuuuu Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaan's comebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~~ ^_^

MUST READ! If you won’t read this, you don’t deserve to read the chapter!! ><

This supposed to be BS’s epilogue of LuRi but I decided to just pos this here because it belongs here, right? ^^ As I always say before, I have LuRi’s moments written in almost half of BLUE SPRING story so if you misses them, be sure to check that out. But anyway, I’m still writing BONUS chapters here because I miss them too. Haha but I can’t tell you how long I’m going to do this, this MAY be the last.

Btw, it’s Nari and Luhan’s p.o.v so take note of the lines.. it indicate the end and the start of the other’s p.o.v.  ^^ In this chapter I want you to feel like you’re really close with the couple haha cos they’ll be very open to you.

This can’t even be considered to a ‘bonus’ chapter! It’s longer than my chapter updates in BS.. XD Luhan is really the only one who can really excite me in writing. Kk I enjoyed writing this so much. :D

Also, I won’t transfer LuRi’s chapter in Blue Spring to here anymore as it will only give burden to my already busy life and probably mess the story line of Sehun’s.. so yeah, just go there if you want to read.

This chapter I made also happens or took time after the Blue Spring story.

That’s all. Thank you, now you can freely read without any guilt. haha

 

 

 

 

Luhan, my husband. It has been years—nearly four to be exact, but I still feel like we just got married, like it was just yesterday when we went to that island with our family and friends to hold our marriage. I still can’t believe he calls me not by my family name, not my first name but calls me ‘Nabi’ meaning butterfly in Korean but it also mean shortened Nari baby—well because he’s a cheese ball, you know that. And also introduces me to people as ‘my wife’.  He already threw away the Baobei pet name since we moved in our new house saying we’re grown up now. Tch.

 

When we started dating, I couldn’t believe that he likes me and really fell in love with me. When were already dating for months, I still couldn’t believe that he’s mine as his heart belongs to me. On the day of our marriage, I couldn’t believe my senses that there he is, telling his vow to the world, claiming me as his, holding my hands not wanting to let me go, staring at me with those enchanting eyes and sealed our promises with his soft warm lips with mine. That dream-like feeling still feels like a dream to me. But now, I have to believe that everything happened and everything is really happening as I look at him, sleeping peacefully beside me.

Just like the usual, he fell asleep before me. Lately, when Luhan hits the bed, he will just head straight to dreamland but although Luhan looks very tired everyday, he will still wait for me to get in bed, will hug me close in his chest before he shuts his eyes. He’s so sweet, right? It’s also summer now, and for the past two years of living with him, Luhan has a habit of sleeping shirtless when it’s hot. Although it’s still a bit awkward despite being together with him for so long, I’m still not used to it but I also couldn’t say that I don’t like it. Who would not want to see him shirtless and feel his warmth like this? Aish! Let’s stop with the ert thoughts. To be honest, I really like it when I hear him snoring already when I got in bed because I get to stare at his face without being creepy since he couldn’t see me.

 

Luhan’s face is the most perfect face I have ever seen. I am not being biased because he is my husband, but I really think that way. Everything about him is perfect. They will say, no one is perfect, well, excuse me, but there is, and sorry because he already belongs to someone.

Luhan is a heavy sleeper unlike me who wakes up with just a poke, so I can touch him all I want when he’s asleep. I went closer to him and touch his hair. You wouldn’t believe that his hair feels like touching silk. Sometimes I wonder if he’s using my conditioner but if you smell it, it’s just the smell of a male’s shampoo. Luhan has a nice eyebrow, not as perfect as my bestfriend Sehun’s brows but it also has its own beauty. If you’ll ask me what I love the most in his physical appearance, I will definitely say it’s his eyes. His sparkling eyes. I could read my husband through it even if he won’t say a word, it will tell. But ofcourse, since he’s asleep, I couldn’t see it but his long eyelashes were in sight. I wonder if he got an Indian blood to have such nice curly lashes. His nose is not as perfect as American’s pointed nose but I prefer it than every nose line in the world. Luhan’s cheeks is slimming little by little because he’s really busy these days, but I’m sure it’ll go back to its normal chubbiness once he copes up with his new surroundings. And lastly …his lips. Luhan’s lips never seem to dry out, even in winter season it’s still fine. Sehun has a habit of his lips that is why it’s always in its perfect state, but Luhan does not do that and he doesn’t use anything, so it’s a mystery to me!

While I was staring at his lips, he suddenly pouts it, and his brows aligned. I wonder what’s in his dream but my attention was soon snatched away by the small dimple he has on his lower right cheek in the line of his mustache. It is not considered as a dimple since it’s not a line but just a dot but I really find it cute. It shows up whenever he utters a word with protruding lips and because he is pouting now, it decided to show up as well. 

My hands that were touching his lips suddenly decided to make its way down. I trace Luhan’s closed eyes and to the bridge of his nose before letting my thumb rests on his lower lip. I then felt the urge to kiss him and I did it without hesitation.  While I’m gently kissing him, his arms that were resting on my waist tightened its hold and drew me closer to him. Then, I felt his lips moves and deepens the kiss. I woke him up. I smiled but didn’t let go of him.

 

“Sorry,” I whispered and rested my forehead on his collarbone “…for waking you up.” I told him. Luhan placed his arms around my upper back and pulled me up on top of his chest as he laid his back on the bed. He is now under me. He then places his palm on both sides of my cheeks and faces me on him. “You know.. I prefer if you wake me like that every morning instead of doing it sneakily when I’m asleep.”

I reddened at his statement and quickly hide my ashamed face in his bare chest. He snickered at my reaction. “I’m sorry I won’t do it again.” “But it happened…again.” I tilt my head up to look at him. He places one of his arms under his head so he could see me more. “It wasn’t the first time, right? You did it before when we were still dating, or you did it more than I know?” I pushed myself up and sat down on his side, embarrassed so I turn my back on him. Luhan follows and sat up too while chuckling.

Luhan’s arm pulled me back to the warmth of his chest. “Hey…Naby..look at me.” I shook my head and covered my face with both palms. “Oh c’mon baby, there nothing to be embarrassed about,” he said as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. “You knew. It’s embarrassing!” I answered. “but isn’t it already in the past? It’s been years ago, besides you did it to your husband and not to anyone else and I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” he said trying to comfort me. “But still!” Luhan scooted closer and pulled my body to rest in his chest again.

 “Do you know how happy I was back then?” Luhan said and pressed his cheeks against mine while backhugging me. He also damped the blanket around us. “That was our first kiss, the first kiss on the lips. I actually though I was just dreaming that night, but your lips, the lips that touched mine felt so warm not to be real. When you pulled away, I slightly opened my eyes and saw you turning off the television so I then conclude you really did kissed me. I really did fell asleep but whenever I felt uncomfortable, I’ll stir in my sleep. Back then, my neck hurts so I moved to find a comfortable position but refuses to open my eyes to continue sleeping and that’s when I felt it.”  He pulled his hands off my waist and placed it on my upper chest and he started swaying me. I can feel him smiling as his cheek is against mine. “The next day I couldn’t take my smile off my face. Mom said I look different, Tao said I look creepy even the students looks at me weirdly but I never cared. When you entered our lounge, I smiled widely again. I feel like it will tear my cheek away from my jaw. Do you remember when I was teasing you about the drinks? Coffee, tea or me? And that I will kiss you if you didn’t answer? Later that day, I realized that it’s so lame, but that is because I couldn’t think clearly that time. I was that happy.”

I touched Luhan’s arms on my chest. “You really love me huh?” I commented while smiling in joy too hearing his flashback story. Luhan scoffed aloud. “OF COURSE!” I turn around and hug him. “Sorry for not appreciating your love.” He just hugs me tighter again. “No, I should be the one saying that. In the past, I doubt your feelings for me many times and I’m always jealous. Believe me, I regretted it.”

“Luhan…”

“hm?”

 “Tell me… what should I do if someone steals your attention from me? What if someone came and you started neglecting my existence? I’m already used having your attention all for myself all the time that is why I’m scared now. What if you give less attention and love to me? I shouldn’t be jealous because it isn’t right..so tell me what should I do when it happened.”

“It won’t happen.”

“Han, just answer me seriously. Things happen when you least expect it, so just give me an answer.”

“Well… just love me and no matter what happen or whatever is in your mind, just be reminded that I will always always love you and no one can replace your place in my heart. Remember that.”

“But what if you started loving someone more than you love me?”

“I told you that is impossible! Nari you’re the only person who gave me such impact that my heart nearly explodes in hurt and joy. There’s only you.”

“But what if—“ “Shh! No more ‘what ifs’. And erase these nonsense thoughts in your mind. It’s getting late, let’s to back to sleep.”

 

 

 

“But these are nonsense..it’s reality…” Nari whispered to herself.

 

 

 

“Han…” I whispered, upon seeing my husband walking around the room. I slowly sat down. “Do you have schedule early today?” His towel is hanging on his shoulder, eyes still half-closed, hair still undone and he’s lazily drags himself. I waited for his answer but he just raked his hair and closed the door of the bathroom after him without bothering to answer my question. ‘I guess he’s sleep-walking’ I snickered to myself.

 

I then went downstairs to our kitchen to prepare a meal since I still couldn’t use the washroom. Although we have two bathroom in the house, one in our room and one here downstairs, I still prefer the one in our room as all my things were there, and truthfully, no one uses the other, only visitors.  “He looks tired.. what should I make for him to cheer up?” 

 

It’s been a while since I decided to move with him. One time, Luhan surprises me with a key. Back then, he asked Lay to give it to me and to tell me to go on the address written on the paper Lay gave me together with the key. I don’t know why but I really like looking at his handwriting. I even took pictures of his notes when we were dating. To be honest, I actually predicted that it’ll be a house key since it’s in Seoul not in our place in Gangnam.  But since EXO-M—his friends’ condominium unit is in Seoul, I thought I’ll just have to go there.

 

When I got there with my car, Luhan immediately went to my side. He said ‘Ta-dah!’ but it’s already too late as I already saw the house and was looking at it already. It looks so nice that my eyes widened.I wasn’t really expecting a house!

 

“Do you like it?” he asked with his sparkling eyes. It always looks like that every time he’s excited. Actually you wouldn’t notice it that much, unless..well if you’re me who is no one else.. just his lucky wife. Luhan started talking again, I wasn’t actually paying attention to whatever he is saying, I’m just staring at the exterior of the house, I have two words for that, simple and lovely—my style! He keeps on talking and I started feeling annoyed so I clamped my palm to his mouth.

 

Being his usual self, Luhan hold my wrist and presses his lips on it with eyes closed. I then finally give him my attention. He slowly opens is eyes and immediately search for mine, locking our gazes. From his serious face when he kissed my hand, he is now showing his eye wrinkles while holding my hand like a real prince. “Hope you like it,” then he plants a kiss on the back of my hand. I pulled my hands from his grasps “Are you kidding me?” I glanced at him and turn back to the house with a frown. “I don’t like it,” I paused and turns to face him again, his expression is slowly changes. I then steps closer to him and pulled down his collar before I wrap my arms around his neck.

 

“I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter