[89]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: [88] (2/3)>> Thank you for your cute comments ^^ 8 Karma points sent :)
lolllypop, wintermintcookie, HaneulEXO, JGJMK4, novidianw, chubbybunny123, Taelin, farrahkim, heenisms95, realine

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Luhan’s here.” Eunji tap your leg and stood up. “Wow you’re fast huh.” She commented seeing the large plastic bag that Luhan is carrying as he enters the door. “Nari~” she hollered. “I’ll get going now, behave okay?” you made a face and didn’t replied. “I’m leaving her in your hands now.” Eunji told to Luhan with a teasing smile. “In contrast to what Eunji said, you’re really a slow-poke.” you stated while Luhan is on the way to the small dining room.

 

“Here’s your ice cream princess.” You eyed the small bowl of ice cream in Luhan’s hand before giving him a look. “I didn’t ask you to transfer it….” You gaze back on the television and continued “I want the whole gallon, just bring me a spoon.” you ordered and he followed without a word. You look at Luhan’s back and furrowed your brows; he’s not the usual Luhan….

 

For the whole afternoon, Luhan stayed in your room—shared with Eunji and auditioned himself to be your slave for the day. You really find it weird that he never utters a word nor complain like he always does whenever you ask him something. You wanted to ask him why he’s acting like that but thinking that maybe he’s not in the mood to play with you or probably in the bad mood, you just then shrugged it off. Besides, you like the idea of being a princess for a day with a handsome prince willing to serve you.

 

~~~

 

“Dinner is ready!” Luhan called out from the dining room of your hotel room. You weren’t really hungry since you’ve finished the whole 2 gallons of ice cream all by yourself but you still walked to where Luhan is.

“I didn’t saw someone entered the room, nor you going outside so where did that came from?” you asked while taking your seat. “I actually bought it when I bought your ice creams I just placed them again to the oven.” he explained with a straight face. Is he really not in the mood? Have I gone overboard?

 

“Let’s eat?” He finally broke to a smile but you can still the evident tiredness in his eyes. Instantly feeling guilty, you sighed deeply and placed down your chopsticks. “Luhan….” Luhan blink those natural sparkling eyes of him and look up on you. “Why..? Do you need something? Want me to get something?” he asked as if he’s really a servant of yours. You slowly shook your head. Luhan reached out and ruffle your hair softly before getting back to eat his share. 

 

You get up from your chair and went around the table to stand behind Luhan. You leaned down and wrap your arms around Luhan’s neck loosely. Luhan instantly stiffened at the unexpected contact. “You’re acting weird today…” you mumbled in his ears, wearing a pout “and I don’t like it. I want MY Luhan back.” You emphasized the word ‘my’ hoping he’ll get the idea.

 

He unwrap your arms out off him gently but he kept his hand on yours as he pulled you to sit on the chair next to him. He faced you and leaned closer. “It’s still me baobei.. what are you talking about?” Luhan chuckled a little, and smiled at you, still not the real smile you’re looking for. “Then why …?” you whispered, Luhan’s brow met in the middle. “Why what?”

 

You look down on his hands wrapping yours and frowned at it. “You…you’re not my Luhan… my boyfriend doesn’t know how to follow orders, he’ll be the one who will give orders. And being the bratty one, he loves complaining a lot but he’s missing today…I….I miss him.”

 

His hand left yours and he transferred them up to cupped your cheeks forcing you to look straight in his eyes. “Baobei.. there’s no hospital near here so please….” he trailed off “well, this may sound gay, but I want to be honest…” he smiled at you and continued “stop confessing a lot, I may not be able to handle my heart.” He leaned in and pecks your lips before turning back to his food. He reached out to the other side to get yours and placed it to your new place.

 

“Do you want me to feed you?” Luhan half-turned to you when he started eating already and yet you’re still not touching yours. “N-no. I-I’m fine.” You stuttered and quickly grab your chopsticks with slightly shaking hands and blushing cheeks.

 

Luhan stared back down on his food and smiled genuinely on it. You’re being transparent on him nowadays, he can clearly see and feel you like how you promised to show your real feelings to him. It’s also true that he’s feeling a bit stuffy in his chest area for the past days because of your words that is so-unlike-you and your unexpected confessions that strikes him right in the heart.

 

He like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter