[99] (2/2) FINAL

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“They’re here!” Nari recognized her friend Eunji’s voice as soon as they exited the gate. “Nari!” within five seconds, she’s already envelope in a tight hug by her girl best friend followed by her best buddies L.joe and Myungsoo. “Yah, yah! Let me breathe people!” she tried to push them away but she has to admit, she also misses them a lot. It’s only been almost two weeks but it feels like they’ve been apart for a year already.

 

On the side, Luhan was also in the middle of a group hug by his friends—EXO-M lead by Xiumin. “Guys, stop being gays and let go of me!” he shouted and they immediately released their leader. “I miss you hyung~ can I have a kiss?” Chen jokes and puckered his lips pointing to Luhan’s side. “Ew, gross!” Luhan scooted away as if Chen would really do it.

 

 

“Gege!!” a voice cut off their sweet moment. Luhan looked around and only that’s when he noticed that Tao is missing. His friends parted to make way for their furious maknae. “Lu-ge!” Luhan was a bit shocked when his sole left the ground, he’s tiptoeing now, although he was expecting it.

 

Tao apparently grab his collar, almost choking him and now glaring at him. “Tao, let go of me. What is wrong with you?” Kris went to the rescue and pulled the panda out of the poor deer. “Ayi told me, you two shared the night already! How can you do this to our innocent noona?!” everyone froze, as well as Nari’s friends before they set their eyes on each of the two main character.

 

Nari face-palmed herself and murmured “I knew this would happen.” Luhan also had the same reaction and shook his head. “Look guys, Mom just misunderstood it, nothing happened between us last night, although it is true that we shared the same bed…” and their friend’s jaw dropped “It’s really just a misunderstanding..” Luhan tried again. “And can we just not talk about it HERE?” with that, he grab Nari’s hand and drags her with him out of the airport.

 

 

 

 

“Luhan, I’m going home!” Nari were shaking her arm for him to release it but he’s griping it tightly. “I’ll take you home.” he stated, still dragging her to their car. Mr. Xi is already there waiting for them, as soon as he saw Luhan, he ran to the door to open it for them.

 

Luhan motioned Nari to go inside and released her hand. “I’m not going with you.” After saying that, she immediately turned around to go back to her friends but it was too late. Luhan scooped her in his arms like what he always does when she’s running away from him and carried her back to the back. “Yah, put me down!” her loud voice caught unwanted attentions but Luhan didn’t mind it at all, infact, he’s enjoying it. It brings back the memories of his hardship.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“What is this place? What are we doing here?!” They were now in front of a house made of wood perfect for relaxing and on the side of it was a wide clean-looking lake. She’s still mad at him for ignoring her earlier but she also can’t help but to admire the beautiful scenery while Luhan is grinning on the side and busy with his phone.

 

“Luhan, Sehun is waiting for me, send me home now!” she commanded, stomping her feet like a child wanting a stuff toy displayed in front of her and slightly pouting at him in annoyance. She would surely love to stay in that beautiful place but she’s also worried back home since Sehun told her that his parents will be at home to share a dinner with her. “Don’t worry, I also invited your friend, they’ll be here in a few minutes. Let’s look around while waiting, shall we?” Luhan placed his arms around her back and rest his palm in her waist but she shooed it away and scooted farther away from him.

 

 

 

When they arrived in the small bridge, Luhan suddenly told her to wait in that spot because he forgot to bring something with him. Although, she’s curious, she still nodded and did what he asked, she waited.

 

 

She was looking down on the water below the wooden bridge, when suddenly a piece of blue tulip appeared in front of her. She smiled at it and even smelled it—out of girl’s common reaction after receiving flowers. “You like it?” Luhan asked with his signature smile. “Peace offering?” she asked, giggling a little. She doesn’t like it, she loved it! Luhan shrugged and grinned again. “Fine. We’re okay now.”

 

 

She turned to the side to continue their walk around the lake and found Chen. So, they weren’t alone, after all.

 

Chen is holding a speaker in one hand and a videocam on the other hand. Nari look at him weirdly about to question but Luhan’s hand made its way back to her waist gently pushing her forward to continue walking. “Let’s go..”

 

“Luhan what is happening? What is Chen doing?” Luhan looks down on her and gave her a wide smile. “Just wait and see.”

 

 

(these are the places where they are and wil walk through. remember its Autumn already)

 

 

 

“Oh~ yeah ~”

(A/N: Background music is LUCKY_EXO-M play that song if you want but learn to pause and wait kk)

 

 

Zhun zai tong yi guo de wo he ni (The you and me who live in the same country)

 

She turned back to Chen who’s holding the speaker curiously as he handed her a flower like what Luhan gave her few seconds ago.

 

Yong tong yang yan yun de wo he ni (The you and me who speak the same language)

 

She halted in her tracks and continued to listen to the familiar lyrics.

 

Shi duo muo xing yun you zhe yang yun qi (we’re so fortunate to have this kind of luck)

She gasped when she realized that it was her song. The song she sang in Luhan’s shower room before.

“H-how..” she's now looking at Luhan. The latter pinch her small nose. "Just enjoy my surprise and stop questioning me okay?” he pecks the tip of her nose after.

 

Zai mei you geng mei hao de ju qing (There’s no better plot)

 

Truth be said, Luhan made another event for her and uses the song she wrote. He actually asked her before to sing that while drying her hair in his bed and recorded it without her knowing. After that, he asked his friends especially Lay to composed it in a song and they recorded their voices together. Since Luhan is not there, he just recorded some parts and sent it to them.

 

 

He surely knows how to surprised her.

 

 

Tao grab her attention back in front and handed her a piece of blue Tulip too. Her eyes fluttered in surprised and accepted the flower gratefully though she's confused at the moment.

 

Na yi tian duo mai li de ji yu (The  beauty of that day’s luck)

 

Kris showed up next, holding the same piece of flower and even bobbing his head to the music as cooly as he can while Nari and Luhan passes by. Tao and Kris joined Chen behind the two of you as Luhan ordered you to keep your eyes forward.

 

Tu ru qi lai xing fu de jiang lin lucky~ (To suddenly be graced with happiness, lucky~)

 

Xiumin who were hiding on the tree showed up next and gave you the piece.

Nari look at Luhan again with her obvious curious eyes but Luhan just gave her a smile that’s telling her to just enjoy what’s happening.

 

Jiu shi yi ren zhong wo yu dao ni (Among billions of people, I still met you)

 

Nari’s prince charming showed up next and instead of getting the flower from his hands, Luhan did it for her before passing it to her hand. Lay wasn’t surprised at his best friend’s childish behavior but Nari’s a bit disappointed.

 

Keyi yi hu huan ni de ming zi (I can call your name)

 

“Kai? What are you doi—“ Kai handed her the flower and danced his way out of her sight as the two continues to walk.

 

Ke yi zhen xin de wo zhu ni de shou (I can sincerely hold your hand)

 

“Suho oppa..” He handed her the flower with his signature kind smile. All of them were handing her favorite kind of flower and giving it to her in different styles—in their own styles.

 

Yang guang ye dui zhe wo can lan de zhao yao (Sunlight is shining on me brilliantly)

 

D.O was in sight but he didn’t move and waited for them to reach his side before he stretches his hand for her to get the flower he’s holding and grinned at them.

 

Gan jue xing fu de wu ke jiu yao (Feeling incurable happiness)

 

Chanyeol is already there five steps away from D.O and waving impatiently.

 

Ni zai hu huan wo de ming zi (you’re calling my name)

 

Baekhyun seems really excited too as he jumps up and down as he waits.

 

Ni qing qing de zai wo jian shang yi kao (you lightly lean against my shoulder)

 

Eunji is one of those impatient ones as she ran to her side as soon as Nari and Luhan came in sight. She hugged her tight and jump in circle together with her.

 

Na yangguang yi zhi ba ni wen rou de yongbao (that sunlight is always gently and warmly embracing you)

 

 “Yah! You should give this to Eunji instead.” She joked to  L.joe and turned to Eunji on her back with the rest.

 

Mu bu zhuan jing ni na me shan yao (I can’t turn my eyes away, you’re so dazzling)

 

 “For you, our princess.” Myungsoo bowed to her while presenting the flower. He’s a true prince in school after all.

 

So lucky my love, So lucky to have you~

So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmmm~

 

 

Just when you thought it’s already the end…

 

 

Another girl is in sight and the song continued to play..her lyrics where only up to that part. She didn’t know that Luhan added more lyrics to it as he discussed it to Kris and Lay so they can help him arranging it.

 

Ai tong yang yanse de wo he ni (The you and me, who love the same color)

Ai tong yang dianying de wo he ni, lucky~ (The you and me, who love the same movies, lucky~)

 

“Naeun? You’re here too?” she shyly nodded and sweetly smiled at Nari, handling the flower with both hands.

 

Zheng chao ye meiyou ke cheng zhi ji (we don’t even have the opportunity to argue or fight)

 

“Chorong unnie!” Nari was so glad to see her again, that she attacked her with a hug. It’s been a long time since they last see each other.

 

Keyi hu huan ni de mingzi (I can call your name)

 

“Chunji?!” She wasn’t really expecting him to be there but he’s her only friend in their classroom. He's also has a part in her life. She’s felt really thankful that he came, as well as Luhan inviting him to be part of his special event. “It’ll probably be the first time you’ll accept a flower from me..” he jokes since she never let him court her.

 

 

Ke yi zhen xin de wo zhu ni de shou (I can sincerely hold your hand)

 

Yang guang ye dui zhe wo can lan de zhao yao (Sunlight is shining on me brilliantly)

 

Gan jue xing fu de wu ke jiu yao (Feeling incurable happiness)

 

She taught it was the end since there’s a bit long pause after Chunji, before he decided to show up.

He’s her most important friend—Oh Sehun.

 

Luhan felt a little hurt when she suddenly left his side and ran to her best friend, but he felt assured knowing that Nari loves them both in different ways as what she confessed before. True that she loves them equally, but not loving them because of the same reason. They are in different sides of her heart and not occupying nor competing for one specific spot.

 

They didn’t exchange words like always, they’re just appreciating each other’s presence and warmth. It’s more than enough for them.

 

Ni zai hu huan wo de ming zi (you’re calling my name)

Ni qing qing de zai wo jian shang yi kao (you lightly lean against my shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter