[90]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Good Morning baobei~” Luhan greeted you one morning when you started stirring in your sleep. You slowly opened your eyes upon hearing his voice. You blink thrice to clear your vision and when it showed you a different place and the fact that you were in a sitting position..you then wake your senses up.

 

“Are we in a car? I’m not dreaming right? Where are we going? Where’s Eunji? What happened?” you started bombarding Luhan with questions. He held your shoulder gently and pushed you back to your seat. “Just relax, I’ll tell you when we board the plane.” Your eyes widened even more. “What plane?!” you were completely in shock. As far as you know, the trip will last for a week. It’s only been two days! “Where are we going!?”

 

“Are you kidnapping me right now?!” suddenly the taxi stopped after your loud question. Then the driver turned to the back where you two were sitting. “Is this a kidnap?!” The driver asked Luhan with angry eyes. Actually the driver is Japanese but he does definitely look stronger than Luhan.

 

Luhan frantically shook his head and waved his hand dismissively. “No no, she’s my fiancée, believe me, see?” he spoke in Japanese and grab your hand to show the driver your finger wearing the diamond engagement ring. The driver doesn’t look convince enough so Luhan pulled out his wallet and showed him a photo of you together during the engagement night but he’s wearing a mask back then so the driver just gave him an ‘are-you-kidding-me look’.

 

First attempt failed so he then took out his phone and showed him the list of contacts in it. “Sir, you can video call anyone in there and ask if it’s true that this girl beside me is my fiancée.” He spoke in fluent Japanese.

 

While the driver is still judging Luhan.. you decided to cut the scene before it gets worse. “Sir, I’m sorry about earlier, this guy here is really my fiancée. I was just a bit surprised for waking up in a car than in my bed. I’m very sorry.” You’re not as fluent as Luhan when it comes to Japanese but you’re sure that the driver understands your broken Japanese. The driver turned around and started hitting the road again.

 

You look at Luhan again and whispered-hissed. “You are so dead when we reached that plane you were talking about.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Don’t tell me those boys and Eunji helped you in kidnapping me again…and where in the world are we going now?!”

 

“I told you, I’ll tell you when we get there. Will you please be patient? I don’t want my future son to inherit that kind of behavior.” Luhan turned to grin at you while dragging you and your luggage to board a private plane and you pinched his arm in return. “If you don’t tell me about it in the plane I am so going to kick your precious so you won’t be able to get a son at all!” you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter