[97] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[140926] A/N: I will probably end this in 98th chapter…which is apparently the NEXT chapter (8 again kk) I’m going to say goodbye again.. it breaks my heart :’(((

 

 

 

After the breakfast Luhan, Yuta and Rue headed straight to the living room to watch a soccer game, but since you’re not a fan, you told Luhan that you have something to do, but your actually only planning to read a book.

 

You were about to reach your room when you saw Luhan’s room’s door slightly ajar.

As far as you know, he hates leaving his door open, maybe a maid is cleaning it so you just shrugged and continued waking but as you passes by, you saw a familiar back standing still. You halted and went closer.

 

 You hide behind the door and take a peek. It’s Grandma Lu…staring at the huge portrait of Luhan above the headboard of his bed. A baby picture of him in black and white and giggling like there's no tomorrow, showing his two teeth.

 

Grandma Lu suddenly turned around as she’s about to leave and she caught you looking.

You quickly hide on the door and about to ran to save yourself but she shouted. “Stop right there!” You knocked your head with deflated shoulders. I’m so dead.

 

 

“Do you really love my grandson?” she questioned you as soon as she opens the door widely to face you. “Eh?” Grandma Lu suddenly flicked your forehead. “Aw,” you whisper-whined. “you’re supposed to answer me, focus!” you immediately bowed and apologized. “Now, give me your answer.”

 

 

 

 

You sighed deeply before locking your gaze at her eyes without a bit hesitation. You gulped once last time and straightened yourself.

“I do.” You heaved another deep breath before continuing. “I really do. Even you don’t say it, I know that you don’t like me, because you like Rue instead of me to take the spot beside your grandson..but I’m sorry to ruin your plan because I won’t let that happen.”

 

“To be honest, I don’t like Luhan even for a bit during our first meetings, he always annoys me but now I know that it’s just his own—his unique way of getting my attention. He cared for me so much, and loving me although I’ve pushed him many times before. He never gave up on me, so….now I’m willing do the same.”

 

“I will help him, I will help Luhan to protect our relationship. Even you don’t like me, I'm very sure that won’t stop us for loving each other and won't affect us in any way. We may encounter another hardship than people not liking each of us but we won’t be shaken by that. He’s been in a lot of hardships in trying to win my heart in the past so I won’t let all his efforts go to waste."

 

"I love your grandson Grandma Lu, so I’m hoping to get your blessing as well. It’s okay if it’s not soon, but I hope we’ll get it eventually in the future.” You wrapped your unexpected speech with a smile.

Grandma Lu didn’t utter anything or do something, she just left.

 

You inhaled and exhaled deeply before collapsing in Luhan’s bed. “OMG, what have I done?! Nari you pabo!” Grandma Lu actually stayed at the other side of the door and glanced at you for a sec and smiled before completely leaving you.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Later that day you’ve been informed that you’re flying home with Luhan as soon as possible so you can still catch up with school. It was said that Grandpa Lu can’t st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter