[95] (3/3)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[140918]

 

 

Just when you thought that it’s the end, another person appeared on the screen….

 

 

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

 

“Uh, ..ehem. Hi?” he awkwardly waved. “I’m filming this alone, because I don’t want those ugly minions filming me.. yeah they are my friends too but they’re working for him so…aish nevermind.” he said it with furrowed brows and with the most disgusted face ever. You noticed the familiar white tiles in his back that belongs inside the school’s ladies and men’s toilet that made you giggle; Oh Sehun does definitely not like the idea of other people seeing him like this.

 

“So… how do I start?” Sehun murmured and placed a fist to cover his tiny lips. He’s holding the camera high and he’s looking at the ground, probably thinking deeply. His shoulder deflated as he released a sigh before eyeing the camera once again. “Are you sure about this? There’s no turning back you know.. anyway, I don’t think you can run from your parents…so I guess there’s no other choice? You’ll be stuck with that ugly fiancée of yours for the rest of your life. Tch, such a waste.”

 

“Seriously Nana, I don’t even know why I’m doing this. Do I really need to congratulate you? You even cried many times because of that guy, now I should be congratulating you for being with him for 100 days? Then how about me? Would he also congratulate us for being together for almost 3 years now?” Sehun clucked his tongue and gaze somewhere…probably through the small window of the washroom since he looks like gazing on a distant.

 

“ Anyway, since he almost begged me to do this, I repeat, BEG! I am now here to congratulate you. Chukhahae.” He said it with stoic face and flat voice. As far as you know, when congratulating someone he/she should be showing a happy face right? But Sehun will never be like that, he’s the most emotionless guy you’ve ever encountered. Even you poured a bucket of ice in his head you wouldn’t get any emotion or reaction from him. (A/N: Know what I meant? XD IceBucketChallenge !! HAHA)

 

“Nana-ya, from now on, I don’t want to see you again crawling under my bed crying your balls out, oki??! Oh wait, that’s weird.. just eyes, eyes out.” Sehun shook his head and tsk-ed many times ‘this is what I get from hanging out with those morons’ you heard him whispered to himself. “Just don’t cry again alright? You look totally like bulbasaur when you’re crying.” his eyes were sharp and glaring at you before he broke to a smile. “Nah kidding.” Sehun chuckled that made his eyes turned crescent and disappeared.

 

“Like what I’ve told you million times before…I’m always here for you. Just promise me that you will still be my best friend, even that ugly peasant of yours is always stealing our time, oki?” That reminds you of the uncountable times that he called your crush–GD, an ugly peasant. It always irritates you. Sehun showed his pinky finger on the view. “Promise?” Sehun was smiling on the screen but you couldn’t copy his smile perfectly…

 

 

…you were tearing up in happiness.

 

 

The short movie ended and showed you a clip of Luhan showing his emotion through dancing like a crazy idiot in the soccer field and kissing the lens of the camera after. It would look hilarious if ….

 

..you weren’t crying right now.

 

 

Luhan is wearing a very proud smile that he finished and presented his weeklong project well. This is the reason why he’s so busy for the past two days. He asked Rue to help him and tell her opinion and suggestions to make sure a girl like you will like his small present. He knows that Grandma Lu always bring Rue with her so when she arrived, they began doing what he has to do since he doesn’t have much time left.

 

Luhan is considering Rue as his only girl friend, the reason why he’s with her the whole day to discuss about the special day and staying you out of it. He was very bothered the day that he couldn’t find time for you, he felt so guilty and frustrated at the same time but he knows that it’ll be paid off.

 

 

“Baobei, do you…..--yah, why are you crying?!” Panic is written in his face again as he saw your precious tears… "Don’t you like—“ Luhan got cut off when you lunged on him and hug him tight not bothering if you’ll choke him to death. One of your knees is actually pressing one of Luhan’s thighs but he doesn’t mind the pain, he was really surprised that he even chuckled.

 

“Hey,..”he rubs your back to soothe you as you cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter