[93] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OHMYGOSH!!!! I love you guys!! T^T I saw about 15 new usernames in COMMENTS section.. it made my day. REALLY!

Thank you, especially to those who always leave their comments, it means A LOT to me !! >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning you woke up with the sounds of birds chirping outside. Unlike your first morning in the mansion, Luhan came to wake you up, but today you’re alone. You slowly sat up and reached for your phone. No text or missed call from him today as well.

 

 

~~~

 

 

You walk to his bedroom after doing your morning routine to check on him. You knocked in the door twice and asked if you can come in but no one answered you. You pushed the door open and slide yourself in. Since you couldn’t see him anywhere you walked to his bathroom and knocked again.

Once again, silence answered you. “He’s not here either…” you turned around and noticed that his untouched bed. It was like how you leave it yesterday when the elders came. “He didn’t even sleep here?”

 

A door suddenly opened and showed you one of the maids. “Oh, I’m sorry young lady, I thought no one is inside so I came in without knocking. I came here to clean. I’m really sorry, I’ll just go back later to—“ “No it’s okay. You can start cleaning up, I’m about to head out anyway.” You told to the maid and bowed to her a little as you walk out of the room.

 

 

 

“Nari!” It was Mrs. Lu again. “Come here, join us.” She was eating breakfast with her husband and his mother—grandma Lu. “I’m sorry Mrs. Lu, I’m currently looking for Luhan..” you decided to drop the ‘Mama’ that Mrs. Lu wants you to call her since his grandmother is also there. You clearly remember her words from yesterday. “You’re not married yet. You don’t have the right to call me grandmother.”

 

“Luhan came out early today, he said he have something important to do, didn’t he tell you about it?” Mr. Lu questioned you. You slowly shook your head. “He’s out with Zhang Rue.” Grandma Lu spoke all of a sudden while her eyes never left her food.

“I see, I…I’ll just eat breakfast later.” You told the elders before excusing yourself to leave. You felt a little betrayed and totally forgotten there.

 

You went back to the guest room where you're staying and buried your face in the pillow. Your eyes started to hurt, tears threatened to fall but you tried to keep it in. You sat up, grab a pillow and placed it infront of you before straddling it angrily.

“Have you forgotten me already?” you started talking to the pillow while punching it. “I hate you LuHan, you’re engaged to me and yet you’re out on a date with someone else?! How dare you!”

 

 

Knock Knock

 

 

“Nari? Can I come in?” your eyes widened and quickly composed yourself back to normal. “Su-re.” You answered while fixing and hand-ironing the poor pillow and placing it back to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter