[87] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh, thank you.” Luhan sweetly thank the shy girl who hand him a small pepero box as soon as you all settled in the plane. The girl tried her best to contain her exploding feels when Luhan’s finger brushes hers in the process and silently leave his side.

 

The news spread out that Luhan accepted the girl’s present. Without a blink, the girls already created a very long line in the aisle of the seats.

 

Everyone is holding different boxes of Pepero. Today is Pepero day, and just like Luhan, all his friends received a lot from their perspective fangirls but the line Luhan were creating right now can’t compare to anyone. Every girl (except from you who’s sitting beside him) left their seats to stand in line.

 

In Luhan’s almost three years in SOPA, it was the first time he actually accepted a gift. He always refuses everything no matter what event it is. During Valentines, he will ask Mr.Xi (his butler) to guard his locker so no one can sneak anything on it. As for his birthday… no one is invited aside from EXO-M. That’s how things work with the oh-so-great Luhan before you came in his life.

 

 

“Thank you.” Since he’s still the arrogant Luhan, you can never make him bow to anyone, he held his head up high and just murmuring those words, barely audible while accepting the boxes of chocolate sticks.

 

“Oppa please accept my heart.” One said that made your and luhan’s brow to rise. “o…..kay..?” With that, she couldn’t stop squealing till she reached her seat. That gives the remaining girls an idea to approach him better, thinking this may be their first and last chance to get noticed and they all dropped the formality. They started called him ‘oppa’ and sent him different words of confession.

 

~~~~

 

 

The mini fan event ended and Luhan’s lap is full of chocolate treats. “This is too much food for an hour trip.” He mumbled and chuckled. “Want some?” he held a box on your side. You breathe through your nose and look away. “No thanks.”  and just fixed your eyes on the window.

 

Everyone turned silent and all that you can hear now is the sound of Luhan’s mouth munching the biscuits he received. It irritates you even more, it could only mean one thing, he’s truly enjoying it! You witnessed everything that happened earlier. He’s also smiling to those girls. Above all, you rarely hear him say ‘Thank you’ to anyone but now you heard him said it like million times! Even the clouds—you love to see the most—can’t distract you now.

 

 

 

“Why are you letting people calling you ‘oppa’?” you asked when you suddenly turned to him. Luhan is currently browsing his weibo account since he knows you too well that you wouldn’t even think of talking to him after everything that happened today, from your house up to the airport’s event. He tried opening a conversation but he’ll just end up like a mad person talking to an imaginary friend so then, he gave up. He just shrugged to your question and the pocky stick is still in his mouth while his finger is busy on his Pad.

 

“Most of them are seniors,  they’re just on your age and they might be even older than you…” you told him like he’s a kid that needs some kind of counseling. Luhan stop on what he’s doing and turned to you before pulling the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter