[95] (1/3)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I updated earlier than usual because... just see the A/N below later hahaha

HOLYCOW.. C.95 has 9 full Pages in MSWord. O_O probably the longest chapter in history of You’re Mine LOL  So I hope you don’t mind that I chopped a chapter once again in 3 parts..(as if you have a choice) HAHAHA Warning warning warning !! *endless clapping* (overdose XD) Fluff overload ahead~ ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Ma.” You greeted Mrs. Lu. “Have you seen Luhan? He’s not in his room again.” Mrs. Lu was drinking her tea in a wide garden like she always does in their mansion in Korea when you saw her.

 

 “I didn’t see him too, dear. I saw Rue passed by earlier before you, but Han’s not with her. Have you tried calling him?” You nodded in response. “…but he’s not answering his phone.” You sadly informed her. “Don’t worry dear, I’m sure he’s just somewhere and will find you himself soon.” You nodded and sighed. You were about to leave when she called you.

 

“Is your foot okay now? Han told me you injured your ankle yesterday..and he even ordered the maids to bring your foods upstairs so you wouldn’t need to go down here..” you smiled and waved your hands dismissively. “I’m fine now Ma, you don’t have to worry.. I guess Luhan is just exaggerating things..it’s not that serious.” Mrs. Lu stood up to check on you and you showed him your ankle and even rotate your foot to show her that it’s perfectly fine now. “I see. I’ll tell Hannie that you’re looking for him when I see him.” I now conclude that having a large house can be a problem too.

 

 

 

“Mr. Li, good morning. By chance, have you seen Luhan anywhere? I couldn’t find him.” You asked the house butler but his answer is also a ‘no’. You also asked all the maids you saw around the mansion as you look for him but they also gave you the same response.

 

 

 

“Li-jie!” You turned around and saw Rue. “Good morning Rue, I was actually looking for you.” You honestly told her. “Me? Why would you look for me jiejie?” The way her eyes blink in curiosity looks so adorable. Now you started to worry if Luhan really just think of her as a friend. Rue is beautiful, she’s cute and adorable, she’s kind, what’s there not to like about her?

 

Shaking you head to erase the thought, you then shyly told her that you were looking for your lost fawn. “Mr. Li will know if he’ll go out. If he already told you that he doesn’t know where Han-ge is, I’m sure he’s just somewhere here inside. So, are you free today?” she batted her eyelashes forcing you to say yes..even before she tells you why.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

After a few minutes, you found yourself walking on the marble floors of a large mall. Rue dragged you without even letting you prepare yourself; you were just wearing a simple white shirt and comfortable cotton training pants you always wear at your home back in Korea.

 

After entering about ten boutiques and trying about fifty clothes, she finally decided to take a rest in a coffee shop. “Jie jie, is there a problem? Are you tired? Do you want to go home now?” Rue’s voice broke your chain of thoughts. “No.. I’m sorry, I was just thinking… you can continue shopping, I’ll accompany you.” You told her, but Rue can still see the sadness in your eyes.

 

 

“Li-jie, what are you thinking? You look so down today..” you unconsciously place your right palm in your face to check, yes, you were wearing a frown and your forehead were also creased. “I’m sorry Rue. Honestly, I’m thinking of Luhan, I feel like he’s distancing himself from me since you came, it’s not that I’m blaming you, I just can’t think of anything that made him …somehow change. I probably did something for him to be like this…” You frown deeper. “Jie jie, Han-ge is a guy, I think sometimes they just need some time alone, beside it’s the first time he went back here for a year right? Please try to understand him.” Rue grabs her cup and sip on it to hide her smile.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Nari!!” someone yelled, as soon as you and Rue entered the main door of the mansion. Luhan stood up from the couch and strode on your way.

 

“Where you’ve been?!” If Luhan is angry, he’ll definitely show it even if it’s you whom he loves so much. “I-I j-just went out with Rue…we..we went shopping.” You stated a little nervous. Rue step in between you two and smiled at Luhan. “Han-ge, calm down, I just borrowed her for a while, I even helped you.” She whispered and winked at him before turning to leave the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter