[98]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[141012] A/N: Yo yo yo yo~~~ !!! It’s is not the end yet, I decided to have a few more scenes before the wedding, I don’t have anything in mind on what to write so it may end up boring… but I just can’t put the wedding just like that so please bear with me. :D

and since this will be the last chapter with #8 on it, I made it especially a litle longer. 100th chapter is the ending. ^^ I still need to review for 3 final exams tomorrow so I can only write up to this far, I couldn't make it longer than this..sorry. Hope you'll like it anyway cos I wrote this in the middle of a chaotic week of our final term. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

After sending Rue off, Luhan and you ended up going on a date in the wide streets of Beijing. When you two had finished your drinks in a café, Luhan started dragging you in every corner..

 

 

 

“S-scorpion?!” You stuttered eyeing the small thing. Luhan was showing you a stick full of tiny scorpions. “Go on, you should try this!” he urged with a playful smile.

“I-I can’t… they’re scorpions for pete’s sake, they have poison! What if I die? No way!” you said as quickly as possible. Luhan chuckled at your disgusted mixed with scared reaction. You were like seeing the scorpion as if it’s still alive.

 

Luhan apparently pulled you in a street where there’s a lot of street food stalls and the place where they sell cheap things but in good qualities. “Then how about this?” he showed you another exotic food, and this time, your eyes zeroed on the thing that probably 90% of girls were afraid of—cockroaches. “AHHH!” and you ran off away from your sweet turned annoying boyfriend once again.

 

 

~~~

 

“We should try wearing this,,” you gave Luhan an inquiring look as if he’s not making any sense. “What? I’m serious. Don’t you think it’s cute?” he grinned showing you two piece of clothing—a couple shirt. “No! Just pick anything else.” Luhan steps closer to you and leaned next to your ears. “If you don’t want to wear this, I’ll just give the other half to Jina.”

 

 At the sudden mention of the name, your hands automatically grab the shirt from his grasp harshly, paid for the pair with your money and stomp the way out of the store. Actually, the Jina that Luhan were talking about is the most popular cheerleader of the soccer team. Jina has a pretty face packaged with a nice body—a seducing one, in fact. You get to know this Jina because even before you and Luhan started dating, she’s already there, sticking herself to him like glue.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“Oohh, what do we have here….huh?” Yuta halted in the corridor to have a better look of you and Luhan. He eyed you two from head to toe while wearing an annoying teasing smirk. “Couple shirt huh? Seriously!” Yuta let out a suppressed laughter and peek at you two again before bursting in laughter. “I’m so done with you two, you act like elementary kids. HAHAHA”  He continued laughing as he walks to his room.

 

 

 

 

*changed of narrating style from here on…no more YOU.

 

 

Nari look at Luhan with slit eyes, “I told you not to buy this!” Luhan just responded with a smile while slightly swinging their intertwined hands. “Why? It’s so cute, besides it suits you well..” Luhan is smiling will he brushes her hair with the back of his fingers and tucked the stands at the back of her ear. Nari can’t help herself but to stare in the beautiful person in front of her, right infront of her, just few inches away from her. She was lost in dazed, staring at him.

 

 

 

“Baobei? Earth to Nari?” Nari blinked the thoughts away and look away, blushing. “What just happened?” Luhan slyly asked. “N-nothing” she said and continues to walk in the corridor of the mansion leaving him. He tucked his hands in his jeans pocket and followed her behind with slow pace. “Oh, I thought I just caught you staring at me.” He further teased that made her wants to bore a hole in the ground and stay there, hidden from his sight. “There’s nothing to stare at.” She simply answered.

 

Luhan jog to her side and circled an arm around her waist. “There is.” he uttered with a proud smile. She looks at him inquiringly. He looks down on her and saw her eyes. He knows those look, it could only mean one thing, she’s curious even if she tries to deny it million times.

 

Luhan sometimes felt amazing on how he knows Nari too well. He knows when she’s about to cry by biting her thin lips. He knows when she’s trying to hide a pain by looking at random places to distract her.  He knows when she’s shy or feeling motivated by her simple movements. He knows when she wants silence and peace if she starts ignoring him. He knows when she wants to be alone or move to her own world with books, so he shouldn’t bother her. He knows all her favorites. He knows she doesn’t like roses and prefer simple flowers like tulips instead or grass flowers without asking her or anyone. He knows her natural scent even his eyes were close. He knows her strengths and weaknesses and one of those abundant weaknesses…..is him.

 

He grabs her closer, face her and place his free hand in her left jaw line. Nari look in his eyes automatically while blinking slowly. Luhan held her gaze for quite a while before another soft smile appeared in his lips. “I bet you were thinking…” he trailed off as he leaned closer, their noses were touching. “How lucky you are to have me.” It didn’t even take a sec for Nari to analyze his words.

 

As soon as Luhan finished his sentence, he was pushed away few inches away from her because apparently, she’s out of strength. It always happens every time Luhan says such things. She’s still not used to it. Still not used to that fact that Luhan’s eyes were set on her and will only look at her, no one else. Not used to the fact that, Luhan’s heart belongs to her proven by his unending confessions. She’s not used to the fact that she….falls deeply in love with him.

 

“You’re so full of yourself,” she murmured. She was still caged in Luhan’s arms, and Luhan is still staring at her. She glanced at him and regretted it after, now a supposedly glance turned to a gaze. She stared back at him. Luhan broke the contact and move his gaze slightly downward, directly in her pink lips. Without wasting any second, Luhan leaned again.. They have shared kisses before from pecks to passionate ones, but up to this point, when she thinks that their lips will touch, her heart pound faster and harder than normal. When she couldn’t see his eyes anymore because Luhan tilted his head to have a better angle, that’s when she decided to close her eyes and waited…

 

“Hannie!” a voice suddenly interrupted. Luhan groaned and slowly straightened up. “What?!” he almost yelled to his mother. “Your father is looking for yo—Oh.” When Luhan steps to the side, that when Nari came into her view. “Am I interrupting something?” she whispered and hides on the side wall with hands in her lips trying to get hold of herself.

 

It was the first time she witnessed how close they are, she only saw him holding her hands and sitting next to each other, knowing she just interrupted a kiss or soon to be a kiss it makes her want to squeal in delight. She thinks that Nari was sent to them by someone from above because this Nari surely brings back the joy in her son’s heart and made their lives livelier. “Just make sure to see your father later, uh continue what you’re doing, uh..just forget that I interrupted.” And with that, she left while slightly hoping like a kid.

 

Luhan turned back to Nari and showed her a force smile. “I’ll just go see the old man. You just stay in my room for a while. I’ll be back in a sec.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Luhan entered his room and searched for his girl. When he couldn’t see her anywhere that’s when he called out. “Nari?” There was no answer.

 

“Where could she be?” he whispered to himself, “that girl, I told her to wait here..” he was about to exit his room when faint sounds was heard. He stops in his tracks and went closer to the shower room. The water is running. “She uses my bathroom without permission huh? You are so dead later.” He plopped himself on his bed and lay there with p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter