[96] (2/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: [140921]  I’m not doing two-parts chapter just to keep you all hanging, I’m doing this to atleast be able to update twice per week and not just one since you all were asking me to ‘update soon’ so if you’re bothered by it, let me know, and I’ll just do it once a week/month.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, he’s still sleeping. Can’t we just go there when the sun is up?” It’s only four in the morning and yet his cousin or the one called Yuta is already dragging you in the hallway to Luhan’s room. “If we managed to disturb his sleep and annoyed him, the better!” he excitedly said and half-run when his room’s door is already visible in the corner.

 

 

“The door is lock.” He muttered when he twists the knob but it’s not opening. “What are you doing?” you asked seeing him crawling on the ground. “I’m looking for the key, he used to hide one outside in case he forgot his key inside, I just hope I can still find one. Just be quiet there, you’ll spoil the surprise.” He told you and continued the search.

 

While he’s looking for the key, you were left staring at his door. You were worried on what will happen if he succeeds on disturbing him..will Luhan gets mad at you? On the other hand, it’ll be the first time you’ll see him being disturbed and knowing this cousin, he surely won’t mind even Luhan give him a punch.

 

Yuta found what he’s looking for and quickly went to your side. He slides the key in and twists the gold knob. “I’ll now introduce you to the real Luhan..” he murmured and slowly pushed the door.

 

……......

 

 

You froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuta placed his hand on your shoulder. “Now, you know the real Luhan..” Yuta gave you a smirk and gaze back to Luhan’s bed.

 

You couldn’t move, your senses stops working, even you heart seems to stop beating. You were really frozen, staring at the scene and can’t even utter a word.. Luhan is making out with someone you’ve never met before.

 

Luhan then noticed that pairs of eyes were watching them and stopped to look at your direction. “Nari..? he whispered…. Then his eyes shifted on the side. His eyes widened even more. “Yuta??!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And…

 

 

 

 

You woke up.

 

The part of your dream where he whispered your name was when he’s actually waking you up and was really surprised to see his cousin sleeping …beside you. Your eyes opened and greeted by angry Luhan.

 

“What are you doing in her bed?!” Luhan screamed and lift his head up by grabbing the collar of his polo shirt. Sleepy Yuta managed to pull his grasp off in just one pull and buried his face once again in the pillow. “Yah!!” he tried pulling him up again but he keeps on failing.

 

Luhan then noticed that you’re already awake. “Nari!” he ran to the other side of the bed and held your shoulders. “Are you okay? He didn’t do something right?” You just blinked at him, you were a bit dizzy. You just stared back in his brown orbs and read his face, it’s still full of love and gentleness. After a couple of seconds you sat up and hugged his waist.

 

He stayed in hi spot although he’s a bit confused on what’s happening to you. He slowly circled his arms on you and hand-combed your hair. You buried your face in his stomach and sob there when you realized that …it was just a dream.

 

Luhan heard your faint sobs and quickly pulled you off and sat on the bed to see your face. “baobei…why are you crying?” he wipes your tears with the back of his hand and held your face up so you can look in his eyes. “Tell me..”

 

You look up in his concerned gaze and jutted your lips. “I had a dream…” you gaze back down feeling a little really shy on what you’re about to confess. “I…I thought….I already lost you.” You held your palms up and buried your face in it.

 

It took a few seconds before your words register in his mind and that’s when he smiled. He leaned closer and pats your head before removing your hands from covering your pretty face. “It’s just a dream, that’s so far from reality, you will never lose me baobei.” Luhan assured you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter