[99] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After helping Luhan’s mom in some errands, Nari went straight to the guest room but Yuta is already there, laying on the bed, reading, probably some kind of manga.

 

 

She stood on the door waiting for the time to get notice. “What are you doing here?” Yuta asked with arch brows. She flashed a shy smile and slowly walked to his side swinging her arms on her back. “Uh…can’t I stay for one last night?” she asked, biting her lower lips. “No.” he spat. “But it’s really the last time .. please?” Nari pouted and whined. “No, no , no!.” Yuta insisted. “I have nowhere to go; besides I already slept here for almost a week, why you’re being so mean now?!” she harrumphed.

 

“You’re so stubborn. My room, my rules! This is not a guest room, you understand? Grandpa gave me this room!” Yuta almost yelled, his forehead is creased now showing how annoyed he is already. “We will go back to Korea tomorrow morning, can’t you treat me nicer by lending me your room? You can just simply change the sheets after tonight, just please..?” Yuta had enough talking so what he did is …he just jump out of his bed and pulled the girl out of the room, and slammed the door lock infront of her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With a heavy sigh, she slowly twists the knob and pushes the door open. The room is dark and yellowish, indicating that only the bedside lamp is on. She slides her face on the side of the door and look around.

 

By the small sound the door made, Luhan tore his gaze on his Pad and look at the certain direction. He narrowed his eyes on the small head slowly popping on the side.
“Na…ri?” he breathed that almost shock her. She turned to the direction of the voice and saw him sitting on the couch near the balcony area and awkwardly waved at him. “Hi?“ she opened the door wider and let herself in. Luhan stood up, placing his gadget on the coffee table and walk closer to his fiancée.

 

“Do you need something?” he asked smiling at her and bending down a little to her height. There was a long pause and Luhan knows that she’s hesitating. “I told you many times, you can tell me anything.” He assured her as he tucked the strands of her hair to the back of her ear. “What is it?”

 

“Can I…uh.. he’s not letting me use the room anymore…. “ Luhan were just staring at her waiting for her to finish. She glanced at him and looked down again biting her lip. “Can I sleep here?—I can sleep on the couch, or carpet, that’s okay, I don’t want to disturb the maids for getting the keys to other available rooms, especially waking up Ma and your grandma to sleep in their room.. so I thought of—” “Sure.” Luhan cut her off and turned around. “Eh?” she blinks at his back. “Just use my bed, I’ll sleep on the couch.” Luhan stated as he makes his way back to the chair he’s sitting earlier.

 

~~~

 

 

“Aren’t you going to sleep yet?” Nari sat on the chair across Luhan, already wearing her pajamas. “I just need to finish this, I’ll be done in a few minutes.” Nari look at him inquiringly. She stood up and went to his side to take a peek on what’s making her fiancée busy that he couldn’t even take a glance at her. “Yah!” Luhan shouted when she suddenly snatched the Pad away from his grasp. “Nari, give it back!” Nari is giving him a cold look as well, he was just playing games and not even paying attention on her.

 

When Luhan stands up, Nari quickly hide his Pad in her back and stuck her tongue at him. “Try to get it~” and she started running away from him. “yaaah~” Luhan shook his head at her childishness but he finds it cute anyway.

 

 

 

“Got you!” Luhan announced as he wraps her small waist with his strong arms and carried her up. Nari’s arms were outstretch and keeping the pad away from Luhan’s hands while whining for him to put her down on the ground and wiggling her short legs. Luhan drop her down on the bed and quickly crawled up on her body to get his stuff. While doing so, he didn’t notice that Nari stiffened at the action.

 

When Luhan’s hand were already on the surface of his Pad, that’s when he noticed the unmoving body under him. He carefully leaned away while locking his eyes on her half-stunned face. His hands automatically found her own and slowly wrap his fingers in between every slim fingers of her. He slides their hands down together in the sheets and stops beside her head. Nari’s heart is pounding and she can tell that Luhan’s too since he’s heaving but her eyes doesn’t want to leave his gaze locking their eyes together.

 

Every seconds that is passing, Luhan is inching closer and she only noticed it when she couldn’t see his eyes anymore. Luhan places his soft lips in her forehead and closes his eyes as well. She felt it and did the same, she closes her eyes.

 

She couldn’t tell the feeling anymore as Luhan lips traveled down—from her closed eye, to the bridge and tip of her nose and lastly to her… Nari waited for their lips to meet only to get distracted when the weight on her sides suddenly disappeared. She slowly opened her eyes, pulled herself up and saw Luhan’s back walking away from her.  “Go to sleep Nari.” was his last words before her lay down on the couch and turned his back on her.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Nari is lying on one side of the bed facing Luhan’s back on the couch. She couldn’t tear his eyes from him and watching his every movement. She can tell that he’s still awake and that he’s feeling uncomfortable there. She herself hasn’t slept on a couch in her entire life, surely Luhan as well, that is why she’s bothered. Guilt is one of the reason why she’s still awake and another reason that keeping her awake is the happening earlier, the ‘almost’ scene. Truthfully, she wasn’t expecting that he’ll be able to control himself again and keep the promise he told her once. A smile would always appear in her lips as she thinks of it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan…”

“eum?”

“You can’t sleep….”

“I’m already asleep but you called me so I have to reply..”

 

“You’re lying..” you pouted, although he couldn’t see her. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter