01. Wedding Day

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150413 A/N: I’m back (back.. back..) haha An update to celebrate Luhan’s Birthday in advance ^^

 

 

 

 

 

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. Autumn is my favorite season the very main reason why I asked LuHan and our families to hold the wedding on the month of September. And the time was also chosen by me, late afternoon, so once we’re done, it’ll be time of sunset.

My fiancée who will be my husband tonight let me decide on everything, as romantic he can be, he allowed me to make our wedding the best day of my life and a fulfillment of my dream.  The area faced the breathtaking sunset of the beach. 

Oh god, it’s really beautiful. I can’t wait!

 

At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack once I stepped on them.  We’d have a large group of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort but of course, not to revealing and still formal to match the occasion. We also requested our parents to not invite anyone from business unless they are their close friends and media are not allowed as well. On either side of the aisle, they sat in fancy white chairs set up for them on the white sand. Everywhere you look, it's like heaven. Like a very nice day with fluffy clouds up in the sky since we used different shades of blue and white.

 

As soon as all the staffs are gone, I turned to Eunji and Rue who were waiting for me to get ready the whole time.

“Eunji-ya.. has Sehun contacted you?”  Eunji was sitting on the side with Rue playing with their phone, taking pictures and stuffs. She looks at me with jutted lips and slowly shook her head. “You know how stubborn that kid is. He once told you he can’t come, I’m sure he’s sticking to his words.” Eunji answered.

After Sehun’s confession, putting our relationship back to its normal had become very difficult. He wasn’t looking to me as a friend anymore, but the person he loves. I want to keep him by my side but it’s a selfish thing to do. I do not know what to do anymore.

“How about the guys.. are they here already?” Eunji then showed me a smile. “All of them are here, Luhan’s friends and Kai’s. Also Myungsoo and my stupid boyfriend.” I smiled back at her. “Glad to know.”

“Yuta is here too. I just got a call from him.” Rue cheerfully informed me. “uh.. Can you also ask if my ugly cousins came as well? They said they’re going to greet me before the wedding but—“

“Baby~~!!” the door sprang wide open and one of my ugly cousin came in. “Speaking of..” I muttered, standing up. I was sure I want to see them but every time I see their faces I can’t help but to feel annoyed but I really love them, just different love I guess. “Baby!” Daehyun called again upon seeing me and spread his arms so I can give him a hug and I did.

“Yah! Be careful!” I said as he rocks me side by side. Yunho showed up next, walking coolly with his black tux and a sunglass. When Daehyun releases me, I started laughing at him. “Oppa.. did no one informs you that this is a beach wedding? What’s with being so formal?”

Yunho lowered his glasses on the bridge of his nose and looks around, his eyes landed on the two ladies who’s wearing simple aqua blue knee-length comfortable dresses. “Oh. Well it’s not too late to change.”     

 

~~~

 

A/N: Their clothes. not bride&groom :)

 

 

ū

“Yo Man.”  Yuta went to Luhan’s side to congratulate the latter and elbowed his cousin to get his attention.

“Haha, you look as stiff as rock.” Yuta chuckled while poking Luhan’s side. He’s motionless and the only thing that is moving was his adam’s apple that keeps bobbing up and down due to unstoppable gulping because of his extreme nervousness.

“Seems like I can’t talk to you, then …I’ll just congratulate Nari.” Yuta started walking slowly while whistling. Luhan’s eyes widened and his arms quickly stopped the latter. “Yah, no one is allowed to set an eye on her before ME!” 

 

~~~~

 

 “Okay, okay Nari, you need to breathe… Can you do that for me??” one of my bridesmaids asked. And it was no other than Rue, LuHan’s cousin I met in China before.

Only five minutes left until the start of my wedding. I was nervous just like the first time I went on a date with him. Though we really can’t call that a date since he’s always forcing me.

 “I can breathe,” I confessed to her, “I just need my necklace to calm down. I guess.”

My two friends, Eunji and Rue looked at me wide-eyed. “Uh, Nari… about that.”

“What…?” I looked at them through the mirror infront of us, Eunji were biting her lips while Rue kept her head down. “We can’t find it.”

“What do you mean you can’t find my necklace I can’t get married without it. Luhan gave that to me, it’s been with me for months! No way. We have to find it!” I stood up, grab my dress up and walk around my seat.

 “Look,” Eunji said, stopping me by holding my shoulders, “Everyone’s here, waiting and we’re about to start. I saw LuHan waiting at the end of the aisle and he’s just as nervous as you are. DO you really want to not marry the love of your life over a necklace?”

Eunji and I, had a staring contes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter