[93] (2/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[140911] A/N:  I am now ending all the hatred you felt for Luhan XD

Short as usual since it's just the 2nd part :)
 

 

 

 

 

The family reached the peak of the hill and all start searching for a place to rest.

 

“I never sweat this much before.” Grandma Lu said while wiping the sweats in his forehead with her arms. Actually, Grandma Lu is so athletic that is why she looks so fit and lively compared to other people on her age. “Ma, are you sure you don’t feel any pain? It was such a long walk.” Luhan’s father asked her mother. “I’m fine son, ask your wife. She looks so drain. Tch” Mr. Lu stood up and went to her side.

 

Actually, just like your situation now, the eldest Lu doesn’t like Luhan’s mother before they got married because Mrs. Lu is so lively and childish, it irritates her. She thinks a lady shouldn’t act like that and always be looking elegant even she’s alone in a room but after seeing how she changed her son from being a serious have-his-own-world type to a sociable and confident one, she then accepted her in the family.

 

 

“Honey, have you seen Nari?” Mrs. Lu asked her husband as soon as he reached her side. “She was just walking behind us but she hasn’t arrived yet.” She worriedly looked around where they came from. “Have you tried calling her?” Mrs. Lu nodded. “But there’s no signal, I couldn’t contact her. I’m worried.”

 

As his two parents talk, Luhan then noticed that someone is missing. “How about trying—“ Rue was cut off when he suddenly stood. “I’m sorry Rue, I’ll talk to you later about this.” Panic was already showing in Luhan’s face from that moment.

He ran to his parents who were facing the woods. “Ba, Ma, where’s Nari?” he asked in panic. “She was just behind us.. but she haven’t showed up yet. I’m getting worried son.” Mrs. Lu voice shook in fear.

 


“Luhan!!” Mrs. Lu nor Mr. Lu couldn’t do anything aside from shouting his name as their son already took the path they’ve been, in a hurry.

In a blink of an eye, he’s already nowhere to be seen. “I hope they’ll be safe. This is all my fault…!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai, Baekhyun, kyungsoo… hmmm who else? Oh Suho!” after getting bored, you decided to just make the ground a big sketch pad. You were done writing your school buddies friend as well as Luhan’s friend and now, all that’s left is Sehun’s friend and the list will be completed. “I’m still missing one though…hmm” you pulled out your phone and decided to cheat. You scanned your contact list under Sehun’s friends list. “Ah! Chanyeol! Oooh I’m so dead if he’ll know about this. I’m sorry giant.”

 

After writing all the names you know, you know started trying new thing while you wait for your ankle to recover from the injury. It will be the first time you’ll try sketching while surrounded by the calmness of the woods, so you’re anticipating about the outcome.

When portrait comes to your mind, you can only think of someone that you memorize the facial features even every pores--no other than your fiancée.

 

Your back is resting on the foot of a big tall tree while your legs are stretched on the dry soil and your hand is busy working on the portrait on your lap.

Just like always, you kept a small pad, just a size of a notebook in your bag since you always choose to draw when you’re bored, even going hiking is not an exception. You were very thankful that Lay placed those things in your luggage considering it’s your necessities as well.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter