[96] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

/thump/

/door sliding/

/footsteps/

/weight on the edge of the bed/

Your eyes shot wide open, heart beating fast.

 

 

“It’s been a long time~ ahhh~~” something / someone landed on your thigh. You sat up in the speed of light and face the spot where the weight came from. The moonlight aid you to see what’s there and your eyes rounded even more when you perceived that it’s… a person lying his half body on the bed—on your bed. His head turned to you and his mouth slowly opened when his eyes meet a stranger’s gaze.

 

“AHH----“ you opened your mouth to scream but he was fast enough to cover it. That instant, you forgot to breathe. He was awfully close: you can even feel his heavy breathing on your left cheeks. He is indeed on your side now, making you wonder if he trained to be a ninja or something. How can he move so fast? Your body tensed up. On your peripheral vision, you can tell that he’s giving you a scrutinizing look, inspecting you closely making you froze subconsciously. “Who … are you?” he sharply asked.   

 

That question made you stop and calm shortly. He was asking about my identity?…this means…he’s not a thief or something but someone who is..…what? He noticed your silence so he slowly released your mouth only to grab your cheeks with his fingers and faced you to him.

“You’re cute looking like this.” he said that made your lips pout even further because he’s holding it to tightly that you look like a chicken already. He leaned back and placed a hand in his hips and the other on his chin rubbing his beardless chin.

 

You decided to keep silent even after he released you since you can tell that he’s not a bad person just by looking at him but you’re positively feeling uneasy because of his locked gaze on you. You gulped and clutched the blanket sheet. He crossed his arms in his chest and leaned again. “Now that I’ve freed you, would you mind helping me figuring out who you are?”

 

“Are you a new maid here? If you’re a maid, what are you doing in my room?” he asked with furrowed brows. You slowly turned to him and answered with a question. “Yo-You’re room? This is your room?” He nodded still trying to figure out things.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

“Luhan has a brother?!” you gasped after trying to figure out his identity too. You noticed that they have a little resemblance making you think he’s part of the family Lu. Your eyes widened too as you came up with that thought. All of a sudden, the guy burst out and all that you can do is to look at him weirdly. “Me??! Luhan’s brother? Are you kidding me?!” and he’s off to his own world of happiness again.    

 

 

 

After he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter