[95] (2/3)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Love this photo so much!! >///<

A/N: Okay, before someone curse me... I'll kill the curiosity now XDDD

 

 

 

For the first five minutes, all you saw were places like the airport, a playground, a store, a café, street food stalls, bus, train so you opened your mouth to speak. “Luhan, this is too boring.” You said while yawning. “Don’t you dare sleep!” Luhan sternly warned. You make a face and bow to him, “yes, master. tch” 

 

For the next minutes, it showed the same places but this time, there are couples present in the scenes. You furrowed your brows in concentration; wanting to know what is happening. When you’re about to give up, words suddenly flashed on the screen. “Would it be nice if we started like this?” You were about to turn to Luhan to question him but a familiar voice grab your attention back to the screen.

 

 

It was his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Mission complete.” your eyes widened before you leaned closer to make sure of what you’re seeing right now. You couldn’t believe your eyes, it was really that “specific” moment. His friends were there while someone from afar is filming the scene happening, the focus is actually on you burning in anger on the side. You saw yourself standing up and approaching them with angry steps.

 

 

Your jaw dropped when you saw yourself slapping the very familiar figure. “Next time, don’t claim something you don’t really own because as far as I know, this place belongs to the school, belongs to him!” You pointed Kris’ face. “ and thank you for ruining my book and forcing me to change my uniform. I appreciate it very much.”

 

 

 “H…How…” you murmured. Luhan on the side is surely enjoying the view right now, your expression is priceless. He would trade anything for it right here, right now.

 

“But I guess, ‘ours’ is better…” another set of words were shown on the screen. The next thing you saw shocked you even further.

 

 

[C. 07] "What are you still doing here? Move along already," an irritated voice suddenly said behind you and Eunji. Both of you turned around and found a grumpy-looking Lu Han glaring, particularly on you. 

"Seriously, what is your problem?” you gestured at the space around. “The hallway's large enough and yet you’re choosing this way to pass.” He scoffed. "So? Do I look like I care? I like this space better, what are you gonna do about it?" he challenged, crossing his arms together.

 

Ugh! you wanted to punch him so bad that moment but you decided not to go down to his level, besides your mom raised you as a lady. "You're always ruining my mood," you harrumphed, walking away from him. Eunji instantly followed you glancing at Luhan.

"It's you who always ruining my mood!" Lu Han yelled after you.

 

 

[C 08] "Yah!" you yelled when you couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want from me, Lu Han?"

He eyed you from head to toe. "You?" For a second you thought that was his answer. But then he continued, "What do I want from you? I don't know, my humble servant. You really don't have much."

 

 

[C 09] You’re on your way to cafeteria since your last class before lunch for today doesn’t include Eunji, so both of you agreed to just meet there. “What do you want?” you asked, crossing your arms. “Wow, not even a ‘Hi’, ‘Hello’, ‘good day’?” he asked, inclining his head in different directions. You rolled your eyes at him. “Those words doesn’t exist as long as your face exist.” You retorted. He clutched his chest area pretending to be hurt. “That hurts, you know.”

“Just get to the point, Luhan. What do you want?” He crossed his arms copying yours. “I came to get my answer.” He smiled but it looks like a devil smile for you. “You don’t deserve an answer.” You simply said and walk straight bumping his shoulder in the process. Yes, you managed to take three steps away from him and was about to enter the cafeteria but if you’re thinking you could escape, you were wrong.

 

“Then, I guess I deserve a lunch in return.” He grabs your arm and turned you around before pulling you with him. “Ya. Yah yah!” you cried as he drags you to their lounge.

As expected every eyes in the hallway were set on both of you, first, because it’s LUHAN, second, you’re too noisy. Your tried your best to stop him by placing your feet infront and pulling your arm to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter