[92] (1/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an angel !! >///<

A/N: how many updates have I posted within this week alone? O_O

...seems like I'm in the mood to write....and give a cliffhanger ..hahaha

 

 

 

 

Soft touches in your forehead woke you up. Even before you opened your eyes, you already predicted that it’s Luhan.

“Good Morning.” You’ve been greeted by a bright sunlight and a beaming Luhan. He was lying on the side you were facing and using his elbow to support himself as he looks down on you.

 

Luhan didn’t stop touching your face and fixing your hair even after you woke up. He’s brushing your cheeks with the back of his fingers lightly and tracing your features. Your eyes were close the whole time and it makes your heart smile, it felt so good especially when you can also feel his warmth beside you. Feeling really sleepy, you decided to go back to sleep and ignore the person who woke you up.

 

“You’re so pretty baobei.” Luhan whispered with pure love and sincerity that made your heart flutters like a bird that’s flying for the first time.

 

Grabbing the end of the blanket, you quickly pulled it up to cover your face and rolled on the other side. Good thing you thought of doing it or else he’ll see your red face. “Hey..” Luhan pouted when you decided to face the other side. He already complimented you and yet you’re pushing him away again.

 

“Do you want to sleep more?” the part of the blanket covering your head shook indicating you’re saying no. “Then why..?” he whined as he tries to pull your shoulder back down so you’ll face him again. “Just leave me alone.” You mumbled shaking his hand off.

 

Without warning, Luhan pulled the blanket off with so much force and leaned to your face, so his handsome face will be the first thing you’ll see. When the blanket is out, he immediately caged you in with his elbow in both sides of your face.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened before a wide smile appeared on his face. “Are you blushing?” he delightedly asked after discovering the red tints that were visible in your cheeks. Upon hearing Luhan’s words, your cheeks heated up again in embarrassment.

 

“Luhan!!” you cried cutely and covered your face with your hands. Luhan leaned more closely before pulling your hands away and drop a light peck right on your lips. “I’m taking it back, you’re not pretty… you’re beautiful baobei.. hen, zhen, feichang, tebie piaoliang! (A/N: very, really, super?, especially? Pretty! XD)” He smiled again, the genuine smile you love the most that made your face flushed in a deep shade of red.

 

 

 

 

“Aw!” Luhan cried in pain and rubs his as he rolled in his stomach on the floor. You actually pushed him so hard that he fell on the side of your bed right after before you ran to the room’s bathroom and locked the door.

 

~~~

 

 

You were reading a book in the guest room you were staying when Mr.Li knocked on your door and told you that his Young Master is asking you to go in his room. Mr.Li leads the way to his room since you haven’t been there before.

 

 You talked to his butler while you two were walking. You learned from him that Luhan have only one pair of uncle and aunt therefore only one cousin. His grandfather was very kind to his family but can be very strict when it comes to their family business. As for the grandmother, he told you that she rarely visits but he mentioned that she likes Luhan a lot.

 

Will she also likes me then…?

 

 

 

You knocked in his door and opened I slightly before calling out. “Luhan?”  There was silence in the room so you decided to step in and closed the door after you. “Luhan where are you?” you called out louder than the previous one. “I’m here in the bathroom, come here.”

 

Bathroom? “Are you insane? Why would I go to your bathroom?!!” you shouted back. Luhan sighed and opened the door of his bathroom. He saw you standing in the middle of the room and gestured you to come closer. “I’m not if your thinking about that, and I won’t anything you wouldn’t like, now just come here.” Since you already saw him fully clothed, you then hesitantly walked to his place.

 

 

A loud gasp left your lips when pair of arms lifts you up on the ground. Before you could even yelled or punch him, he already set you down in the marble black counter of his sink. Luhan went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter