[97] (2/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[140928 A/N]: this is probably the last update till 3rd week of October (finals).. cos you know.. like I always say.. study first. ^^

 

 

 

“You’re awfully quiet today..” Luhan commented to Yuta as you three walks out of the train station. Luhan was holding your hand, walking with you and Yuta is just lagging behind with Mr.Guo, Grandma Lu's driver that drove Luhan and Rue. “I’m not in the mood.” He shortly replied and tucked his hands in his jeans pockets.

 

 

“You can take the car that Nari drove with Mr.Guo; Nari and I will use the car we used earlier.” Without uttering a word, he quickly opened the door and slammed it shut.

After he closes the door and drove off, you then secretly send him a thankful smile. Because of him, you were able to catch Rue just in time before she steps inside the train. She explained to you why she hates saying goodbye, and knowing your own self, you can relate to her, but you just simply want to make sure that she’ll be back and see you again. She promised, and that’s when you finally let her leave.

 

 

Luhan attempted to take your favorite spot which is the driver’s seat but then since it’s you, he failed.

After spending months with Luhan, you had a chance to know him better and one of your discoveries was about why he’s not allowed to drive his car. The Luhan six years ago was a very careless person when it comes to driving, plus, an Ill-tempered one. One time, he was driving a car with her girlfriend—he wasn’t taking her that seriously but Luhan still loves her—they had a fight that leads Luhan to become very inattentive on the road and they both end up in an accident. The accident almost took the life of the girl--his first love and her parents blamed everything to Luhan and his family and force them to separate.

Since Luhan is very young that time and depressed at the same time, he made a decision himself and with the help of Lay, they managed to live in a foreign country. Good thing, the girl’s family isn’t that influential so it wasn’t a big deal for the company to suffer as well. The Lu’s clearly doesn’t want it to happen again so they never let him drive EVER again even after the whole family migrated to Korea.

 

 

As your mind recall the story Lay told you, you suddenly felt uneasy. First, it wasn’t a good memory for Luhan, he probably feel hurt remembering that certain time as well, and secondly, your part. You felt a little pinch of jealously everytime a thought cross your mind—Luhan was your first, but you’re not in his. You can feel your chest tightening but you always push it away by reminding yourself that ..you may not be his first or second, but being his last is definitely more important and you’re absolutely contented with that.

 

 

“What’s with the smile?” A voice cut your thoughts and brought you back to reality. You were focusing on the road but your mind is soaring at the moment, that second, you were thankful that you didn’t met an accident. “N-nothing.” Luhan stared at you for a moment before he shrug and turn his gaze back at the window.

 

“Baobei, I want to drink coffee. Can we stay somewhere for a while? Luhan suggested. “Do you know a place that’s near?” you asked and glanced at him, he nodded. “It’s just right on that corner.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Do you still remember the first time we both met in a café? The very first time..” You narrowed your eyes at Luhan. “Can you just please tell me why you keep bringing the past?” Luhan placed his arms on the table and leaned to you with a smile. “Because, every second I spend with you were just simply too precious to forget, even the bad ones.” He explained.

Here goes the deer covered in cheese again. You rolled your eyes and leaned back on the back rest. “Fine, whatever you say, and to answer your question, I don’t think I remember, just remind me then.”

 

“You sound like you’ve been having a repression for trying to forget things. Tch. Anyway, that was when you came back from US….”

 

[C.49] “What are you doing here?” He looked back at you with the same expression. “Your friend called me to meet her here...” he slowly explained while staring at you. “That’s what she told me too.....” you trailed off while thinking. “Aish, that girl.” You hissed.

 

 

Eunji keeps on pairing you with Luhan. It started when Lay and he joined you for lunch. Every morning she’ll go to the classroom all by herself to leave you alone, giving Luhan the opportunity to be with you. Every lunch, he’ll drag the boys with her so Luhan or any of the EXO-M boys could kidnap you. In short, the one you called your girl best friend is always betraying you and siding this Luhan.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to take a seat?” he asked. “Let me just treat you a drink for coming all the way here.” He offered. You sighed and obliged. You’re already here anyway. “Caramel macchiato?” he asked and you nodded. Then, your eyes widened. He remembered? (A/N: refer to Chap.27, ‘Jealous’ )

 

The drinks came and you noticed Luhan’s. “Iced green tea latte?” you inquired recognizing the familiar colour of the said drink. He nodded with creased forehead. “Why? Is there something wrong with this?” you smiled with your lips. “Nothing, it’s just that,...it’s Sehun’s favourite.”

 

Sehun again.

 

Luhan cleared his thoughts, pushing the jealousy away. “I heard about you and Sehun.” He whispered gazing at the drink. Now he feels like his iced tea is a poison that he shouldn’t drink. “You heard from Eunji? That talkativ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter