[94]

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Love it when Luhan smiles like this.. so genuine and really cute+handsome >///<
 

A/N: [140912]  This is a FULL chapter but still a bit shorter..:))  our LuRi couple is back.. hope you'll enjoy this ^^

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally, sleeping beauty is awake.” It was the voice you’ve longed for, that voice that belongs to him.

 

You turned to your side and saw him sitting on the ground facing you and smiling like always. You look around and that’s when it hit you, you’re inside a very spacey tent, a size of a room.

 

Slowly, you sat up and blink at him. “How did I get here?” You clearly remembered that you fell asleep under the shade of a tree. Luhan pump his chest proudly but cough a little after. “You’re a bit heavy, but I managed to bring you here, you’re even asleep the whole time. Was my back really that comfortable?” he teased that made you look away.

“You could have just waked me up.” You shyly mumbled that earned another smirk from the latter.

 

 

“It’s fine. I actually felt so warm because your….body is pressed on my back. You have no idea how good it felt..” he teased even further. He actually didn’t think of that earlier, just now, to piss you. If you’re already blushing earlier, now you’re definitely burning in embarrassment. “You ert!!” you threw him the small bag he placed under your head to use as a pillow but he successfully dodge it. “You’re so cute baobei.” Luhan chuckled at your red face and reached out to give your cheek a small pinch but you slapped his hand away.

 

“You know what’s the best thing about it?” you slowly turned to him but didn’t utter a reply, your curious eyes says it all. Luhan leaned closer, he just love seeing your face so close everytime he teases you so he can witness how your cheeks slowly change in color. It’s really a nice view knowing he can trigger such reaction from you.

 

“You keep on saying you love me.” He whispered and smiled after showing you those wrinkles again indicating that he’s really enjoying it. Truthfully, it’s just a lie, you were only saying his name but he choose a different one to tell to tease you better and push you to your limit.

 

Like he’s expecting, your cheeks started to warm and showed him those pink blush. “You’re lying! I don’t sleep talk!” You denied nervously, but what if it’s true? “Oh yeah, want me to show you a proof?” Your eyes widened as Luhan pulled out his phone. “You seriously recorded it?” you gaped at him. Luhan nodded innocently and scanned his phone.

 

As quickly as you can, you snatched his phone from his hold and turned around from him to delete the thing. Luhan find your action funny and really cute at the same time.

 

“I was just lying, I was carrying you remember? And I won’t be able to use my hand.” Luhan explained. You threw him his phone back and harrumphed, crossing your arms. “I’m also lying about earlier, you really don’t sleep talk.. you just keep on murmuring and repeating the same word.” Luhan told you wearing an adorable smile.

 

“Then….what is that word?” you curiously asked. “Well that….is a secret.” He winks and chuckled. “Not going to say it?” you asked in a normal tone, luhan shake his head. “No?” you asked again and started preparing your knuckles. “Yah, what are you going to do?” Luhan asked in alarmed tone. You were about to give him a punch but he quickly stood up and when you decided to follow him, pain reminded you of your ankle injury. “OUCH!” you shrieked that made luhan turn to you immediately.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“So, I did the right choice back there to just carry you than walking you up and let you walk right?” Luhan is still bragging about earlier. He just couldn’t get over it. You were still sitting and watching him treating your injury with gentle hands and so much care. It kinda surprised you that he knows so well how to do it on his own than yourself. 

 

“Baobei, do you remember the night you treated me in the soccer field?” your brows creased in return. “You don’t?” Luhan asked again, but you’re still silent about it. He was bandaging your ankle now and still talking. “oh right, it was just a one-sided love back then.” Luhan sadly huffed while looking down on his work.

 

 

 

 

 

[---FLASHBACK---this is from C.18 (of ‘Be Mine)  - Touched]

I’m bringing it back again bcos this is one of my favorites, the start of her developing feelings for him without her knowing~ ^^

 

 

Luhan was eyeing your grasp on his wrist. Actually, it was the first time that you really initiate any form of skinship on him that he ‘almost’ blush and gulp his saliva. He composed himself and decided to play it cool. “Yah! Are you kidnapping me?” You heard him say. “Shut up.” You muttered. “Hah! So you’re really kidnapping me?!” You reached the wall and push him to sit on the bench. “I am NOT, okay?! Now, shut up!”

 

You open one of the bottles you’re holding and poured half of it on top of his head. “YAH!” he was caught off guard. You searched for another bottle of water in your plastic bag and hand it to him. “Drink that!” he hesitantly grabs it. You sat next to him with the plastic on your lap while looking for the first aid kit and ointments you bought.

 

“What do you want? Still got something to say?” (A/N: refer to the office scene in  Chapter 16 ‘THIEF’ where they talk about her not liking him). “Your face.” you murmured. “What? That I’m ugly? That I don’t deserve your attention at all??” there you heard that infamous scoff from him again. You sighed and acted like you didn’t hear him. “You’re injured, let’s clean it up first.” You simply said while preparing the kit.“Tch. Forget it!” he said, but deep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter